Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷  (Read 72194 times)
photochain (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

Yes please head over to photochain.io or let me know if you have any questions.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erfan55

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Nice Project and AirDrop! How do I get my free Tokens?
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Hi Efran55, please join our telegram group. Then click on the pinned message at the top of the page.

More info can also be found here
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

If you can Cooperate with some photo services like Flickr it will be great
alfian123

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

the same question asked erfan. Means I can get this free token and no need to take out the savings in my wallet right?
thanks for the information, sir.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

the same question asked erfan. Means I can get this free token and no need to take out the savings in my wallet right?
thanks for the information, sir.

Yes if you support us and help to spread our goal, you will be rewarded with our tokens.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

If you can Cooperate with some photo services like Flickr it will be great

Yes we are always trying to create new partnerships within the Photography Community. We'd like to be able to bring the benefits of blockchain to those who aren't currently using blockchain platforms and create a fairer reward system for photographers.

So by having partnerships we can help do this!
imperialGDP

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

I like your article about Kodak - makes me happy to see that projects like yours won't let the corporations try to control blockchain.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Thank you!  Cheesy

For us it is not important what our competition does. We have had an ambition in mind from many months and we are just as determined as ever to fulfil this ambition

If you enjoyed our reading, please check out our blog here
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

Tnis project is quite interesting, it has a good background that can actually catch  participants to really join the campaign but eventually the thing is its not necessarily that the information is impact. I think updates are also needed.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Tnis project is quite interesting, it has a good background that can actually catch  participants to really join the campaign but eventually the thing is its not necessarily that the information is impact. I think updates are also needed.

Thank you for your kind words. Once our pre-sale closes tomorrow evening, at 8pm CET, we will be able to post updates on what happened and what is to come next. You can also sign up to our email subscription on the homepage for regular updates and discussion.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

Hi, I joined the project, filled out the form, entered the telegram, but I still have generosity for the tweeter, I make reposts and tweets and support you and wish you good luck!

Thank you very much Mr.Krot! Best of luck to us all!
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Photochain

The first decentralized stock photography platform

DEMO | Photochain | Whitepaper |  Github | Bitcointalk | Twitter | PHOTOCHAIN AIRDROP | Contract (testnet) | Telegram | Medium

Photochain TELEGRAM AIRDROP

WE ARE GIVING 50,000 TOKENS TO THE COMMUNITY!

Join our telegram group and fill in the google form:Click here to fill in the form for the AIRDROP

•   Fill form with your name, email and telegram username use link to form above this text - 5PHT
•   Join our Official Telegram channel – https://t.me/photochain_io and stay there until ICO is over

•   Submit at least 1 photo to the MVP - 5PHT
•   Invite 5 other people to the Telegram channel - 5PHT
•   add #photochain #ico tags to you social media communication - 10PHT
•   Share the photo they uploaded to the MVP to Instagram, Twitter and FB and include a link to the website https://photochain.io/- 10PHT

Important rules!
1. The PHOTON Tokens will be transferred AFTER the Main Sale.
2. Restrictions: No multiple registrations or spam!
3. You have to deliver proof that you did the extra's. For that a new form will be published soon.
Don't hesitate to contact the bounty manager when needed.

Photochain Airdrop: Is this just a token giveaway? No!
Just as we believe in fair photography, we believe in fair rewards for our supporters.
Those who take it on themselves to promote our goals and what we are trying to achieve deserve to have a part in our success.
We think it is only fair to give something back to our dedicated campaigners.

Photochain is the next generation of photostocks

Using blockchain technology, the Photochain DApp returns the control and the trust of the photography marketplace to the content producer.
Traditional photostocks are often associated with limitations and high fees for the photographer - these businesses can end up taking 90% of the works’ earnings.
With Photochain, the lack of need for an intermediary means the seller sets their own terms of sale, and can take home 95% of the revenue generated from sales.
The other 5% goes into a community pot, which is used for rewarding moderators and upkeep of the network.

Characteristics of Photochain DApp

• Security
    • The benefit of blockchain technology means transactions are fully secure and verifiable at all times for both the photographer and the buyer
  • Decentralised storage
    • Digital works, as well as all transaction data are stored in a decentralised and encrypted manner. This is done using the IPFS protocol and Photochain DB.
  • Contents
    • The DApp is to be used exclusively for trading stock photography. Content that doesn’t fit the rules will be filtered using in-house developed bots.
  • Copyright
    • By employing machine learning bots and also incentivising of the Photochain community through rewards.

Photochain Token facts

Trading on Photochain DApp is conducted through PHOTON token (PHT). PHOTON token is the means of rewarding used across the Photochain Ecosystem. Any type of transaction on the platform will require the use of PHOTON Tokens.

Use Cases for Photon Token are:

• Sales commission to the photographers
  • Rewarding the resolving on claims
  • Listing on „featured photographer“ - section
  • Service delivery from Photochain's partners (like our cooperation partner 1World)
  • Featured in search results
  • Other microservices, which will facilitate the Photochain Ecosystem in future

Token Name:   PHOTON (PHT)
Represented value:  tokenization of digital visual works
Standard:   Ethereum ERC20, utility based
Price per Token:   0.00017 ETH
Pre-Sale Cap:   10,000,000
Crowdsale Cap:   165,723,285
Hard Cap:  230,000,000
Token Privileges:   platform utility token
Release Date:   issued after crowdfunding

Photochain Crowdsale

We will offer the realization of the Photochain through two main stages: Pre-Sale and Main Sale (Crowdsale). We will publish weekly reports about the PHOTON Crowdfund in our Blog on Medium, and discuss it with the community. We want to maintain maximum transparency in all project phases.

According to the best practices of the Crowdfund process, the amount of PHOTON Token have a realistic Hard Cap. The PHOTON token issuance will take place after the Crowdsale.

It may take up to 30 days to distribute the PHOTON tokens to the contributors.

According to the current regulatory situation, we will perform a KYC/AML check of every contributor in the Photochain Crowdsale. This procedure is needed to guarantee the long-term compliance of the Photochain project.

Private Pre-Sale:

Already started! Please register https://photochain.io/ and get the latest info - we have a personal chat with every participant.

Pre-Sale:

Pre-Sale PHOTON token Hard Cap: 10,000,000 PHT

Currency accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
#Token exchange rate: 1 PHT = 0.000102 ETH (accordingly in other cryptocurrencies, discount of 40% on the standard PHT price ).

Amount of tokens per one person: unlimited

Minimum transaction amount in Ethereum: 0.1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount in Ethereum: unlimited (within Hard Cap)

Minimum transaction amount in Bitcoin: 0.003 BTC
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited (within Hard Cap)

Start date: February
End date: February

Photochain Main Sale

Photochain Crowdsale is an important milestone for the future of the project.  The financing will mainly be needed to expand the Photochain Governance Team and the delivering the 1. version of the Photochain DApp.

Start date: March 2018
End date: March 2018

PHOTON token Hard Cap : 165,723,285 (minus tokens sold during  Pre-Sale)
Currency accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
The exchange rate is 1 PHT =  0.00017 ETH (accordingly in other cryptoassets, time based discounts should be taken into consideration).

The minimum transaction: (0.1 ETH and corresponding value in BTC/LTC)
The maximum transaction: (100 ETH and corresponding value in BTC/LTC )

Discounts for PHT tokens:
Day 1 to 7:    -30% discount
Day 8 to 14:   -20% discount
Day 15 to 21:   -10% discount
Day 22 to 31:   -5% discount

great project!!
my tweet: https://twitter.com/danieledibona/status/956188671727865857
my facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/daniele.dibona/posts/1814794988545290
my telegram username: @DanieleDiBona
I also invited 5 friends into the telegram group

I hope you the best!
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

great project!!
my tweet: https://twitter.com/danieledibona/status/956188671727865857
my facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/daniele.dibona/posts/1814794988545290
my telegram username: @DanieleDiBona
I also invited 5 friends into the telegram group

I hope you the best!
[/quote]

Thank you astropark! Please ensure you've completed the Google Form and we will contact you after the main sale to release your tokens.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

how are you going to distribute the coins if in the form there is no point where to enter the wallet?
It's a really great question!  May be this is bounty, not airdrop? Who will answer?

We will contact everybody after the main sale to provide us with an address for us to deliver your funds too. Not to worry! Smiley
rwrayen1

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

i love btc

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

can i write an article ?

join the top invest company: http://etoro-miners.uk/
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

can i write an article ?

For a bounty? Sure please do. But depending on your writing and your audience we will need to decide on a relevant reward.
Please reach out to @haris_rana on Telegram and we'll talk in private.
sondormon

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

in the form there is no wallet address? How we get our reward?
advertalis

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

HI guys!

I've joined your telegram airdrop, form sent already, then I've shared your project in my socials:

TW:  https://twitter.com/Advertalis/status/956221360207998978
FB: https://www.facebook.com/alan.curtis.seo/posts/1170062906464444

Telegram:  @Advertalis

I've also invited 5 friends to the telegram group.

I have only a couple of questions about the bounty:

• Submit at least 1 photo to the MVP - 5PHT 
WHERE CAN I SIGNUP OR UPLOAD THIS PIC?  WHAT KIND OF PIC DO YOU REQUIRE?

• Share the photo they uploaded to the MVP to Instagram, Twitter and FB and include a link to the website https://photochain.io/- 10PHT
"PHOTO THEY UPLOADED" ...  they who?  Sorry I don't get it... 

Last question... where can I apply as contributor?
I wish take part of the project as well as publisher, I have some nice pics to share.

Thank you!

photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

in the form there is no wallet address? How we get our reward?

We will contact everybody after the main sale to provide us with an address for us to deliver your funds too. Not to worry! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: