Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 272 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:47:08 PM by Xenoph0bia

How do i start a signature campaign for a coin. I have not done this before.
What do you mean to say,? You don't know what you are doing here in the forum,? You already reach full member rank and i guess you earn much knowledge from the threads based on your status, Smiley  Why are you asking about signature campaign? FYI , Some of us have less capital, In order for us to earn money , we follow signature campaign, every week we have target about 20 post to obtain stakes, Stakes can be converted into fiat currency, That's how it works. Wink
It is the easiest way to earn bitcoins.You just have to post on certain topics and complete your work in the given time period.If your work is complete then only you are paid.Payments are received weekly.To receive your payments you need to have a bitcoin wallet.The payment will be received very soon.Bitcoin provides money earning opportunities to people who are jobless and want to earn money.The signature campaign is the way for them to fulfill their dreams.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: