Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:27:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic: Darkhorse of 2018?  (Read 97 times)
coinbureau (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Ethereum classic is up over 16% in the past 24 hours and is having a great deal of interest again this year.

Ethereum classic was a fork of the Ethereum blockchain that happened after the DAO hack in 2016 and views itself as a "censorship" resistant version of Ethereum. They also are against the notion of central planning that they see in the Ethereum chain. 

https://www.coinbureau.com/analysis/ethereum-classic-etc/

Could it be a good hedge of Ethereum this year?

We can also see that there is a great deal of developer progress on the coin as the amount of commits to the Github repo is higher than Ethereum and a number of other coins.

Would you invest in ETC?
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

The most important reason for investments in Ethereum Classic is its current market value.  ETH is currently "frozen" around $ 940 a token, while ETC at its rate below $ 35 still has huge potential for growth.  This also means a much larger profit potential in case of growing attention to the ETC.  Starting to invest in Ethereum Classic is by no means too late.  Now, probably, the most suitable moment when this crypto currency is on the verge of big changes.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

I wouldn't invest in it, but have to admit I don't keep track of ETC, I feel like it's development doesn't compare to ethereum's development.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

I'm not a big fan of the etherium and I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of the functioning of the system, but I can not understand why everyone uses the Etherium in ISO and practically does not use the Etherium Classic? Hence the case is understandable and the price of these coins is different ...
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

Ethereum classic is up over 16% in the past 24 hours and is having a great deal of interest again this year.

Ethereum classic was a fork of the Ethereum blockchain that happened after the DAO hack in 2016 and views itself as a "censorship" resistant version of Ethereum. They also are against the notion of central planning that they see in the Ethereum chain. 

We can also see that there is a great deal of developer progress on the coin as the amount of commits to the Github repo is higher than Ethereum and a number of other coins.

Would you invest in ETC?

No I personally wouldn't invest in ETC and I feel like SkyCoin is the real dark horse.

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

ETC could go very well in 2018 but for that it needs to prove itself. Lets see.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Would you invest in ETC?

No I personally wouldn't invest in ETC and I feel like SkyCoin is the real dark horse.

Skycoin is off topic under this thread dude. He's talking about ETC that is an excellent fork of ether. I don't separate it from ether, but for ETC to be successful on the market, they need to do something real. Holders need to see improvements and roadmap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: