Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high can we go??? Total Marketcap of crypto  (Read 218 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

The market cap= shares sold * Their values
 This means that no matter what the price is, even if it goes down still the market cap can increase.
More and more people can still get into this business and invest their money.
It isn't necessarily related with the price hike.
Well you know sky is the limit , it can increase tremendously and that's something which shows that " more people are now investing* can't put numbers to that
It is hard to answer to give the accurate numbers if how high can we go. As long the users involved in the market the price may surges up. I believe to that it can increase in the future so I think the demands will increase the marketcall will does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

This market has too much potential because now its spreading very quickly and bringing new technology for helping millions of peoples with this its can go far away from exceptions but surely need some regulations also as many countries creating different problems with new laws best thing need to give awareness and education  for safe investment
The potential is indeed very huge that we will never know how high we can ever get, but I believe it is going to be very huge. With the rate at which things are going every day, I must say that we are just starting, let alone, thinking of finishing. This is a new system that has come with a lot of disruption and investors are still going to keep coming in every now and then, which obviously would make the whole thing even more interesting as the market cap just keep shooting up.

I believe we are yet to see some interesting moves for now, and a lot of investors from other sector getting to move into this market in the long run compared to what we are seeing now. What is available now is just peanut compared to the potential this market has which would make us to see trillions in just a matter of time than we would have imagined. With the way things are going though, I believe the sky is just the starting point.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

This might sound ridiculous but there is a chance market cap isn't truly increasing.

What we may be seeing is a shift of market cap from fiat to crypto currencies. Crypto's rising market cap might better be described as a paradigm shift whereby wealth is shifting from traditional fiat currencies and the economies they represent. If the world's markets and economies are dwindling and growing less wealthy over time, that might be explained by the world's wealth being shifted into bitcoin instead.

What we may be seeing is bitcoin gaining value as people abandon the world's markets and fiat currencies and choose to pour their wealth into bitcoin/crypto, instead.

Ahum, that still means the Total Marketcap of Crypto is increasing...
The market cap of a lot of things are increasing due to inflation, including the crypto market. Even if cryptocurrencies don't gain value, their dollar equivalent will keep growing due to the USD's inflation rate being higher than many cryptocurrency's.
The total world Market cap is directly related to the amount of value (Items, services, etc.) connected to it, which is growing as well.

So now I wonder what point you're trying to make..

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

This might sound ridiculous but there is a chance market cap isn't truly increasing.

What we may be seeing is a shift of market cap from fiat to crypto currencies. Crypto's rising market cap might better be described as a paradigm shift whereby wealth is shifting from traditional fiat currencies and the economies they represent. If the world's markets and economies are dwindling and growing less wealthy over time, that might be explained by the world's wealth being shifted into bitcoin instead.

What we may be seeing is bitcoin gaining value as people abandon the world's markets and fiat currencies and choose to pour their wealth into bitcoin/crypto, instead.

Ahum, that still means the Total Marketcap of Crypto is increasing...
The market cap of a lot of things are increasing due to inflation, including the crypto market. Even if cryptocurrencies don't gain value, their dollar equivalent will keep growing due to the USD's inflation rate being higher than many cryptocurrency's.
The total world Market cap is directly related to the amount of value (Items, services, etc.) connected to it, which is growing as well.

So now I wonder what point you're trying to make..
The cryptocurrency market is to concentrate in itself inflationary dollars. It will be endless. But agree with me that it is better to have savings in cryptocurrency that attracts impaired dollars than to have a Bank account and every year lose the purchasing power of their savings in Fiat.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

There is no limit on the marketcap of crypto seeing as there is more and more coins being produced on the daily which means more money into the market but I am certain that the market value of cryptocurrencies will hit $1tn by the end of the year or maybe even go higher than that.
There will be more coins coming into the market but that does not make a big difference in the market capital unless it is a good project we have not seen till now, most of them cannot be considered as a currency and that is the main difference as majority are tokens.
Apparently, and as regulation keeps shooting in, we will get to see more legitimate coins in the market than the scam coins we have always been having. As we get to see this, we will also see more investors beginning to trust to invest in this market for the long run, which I totally believe that would cause the market cap to sky rocket so huge and also the present strong coins in the market. It is a day I cannot wait for as I can imagine what it is going to be like for the crypto world.

Most times when I try to actually imagine hitting trillions, I always get to picture what it is going to be like for the value of the whole crypt market. Things are changing pretty fast, we are beginning to see a lot of bigger players and investors getting interested in this market, and in situations like this, we may be start seeing some pretty big move in the market capitalization which would really usher in a totally new era for crypto investors.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

No one knows actually. With new Altcoins being introduce to the market almost everyday and a lot of new investors are entering the market daily having an exact number or even a prediction on the future cryptocurrency market cap will be a hard one. Why are you even asking about the market cap? There is no significance in finding out the future market cap on your present trading plan. It will only show you how active the market is.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

nobody can answers the exact fact but for me as long as the market cap always be increasing from month to month and from year to year then this is enough for me because i personally believe with the increasing of total market cap for crypto this is can ensure that cryptocurrencies still high of interest
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

The possible total is infinite as the price of all.or even one, is infinite. The probable total is a guess as nobody knows the finite value of all the cryptos,including new ones not yet on the market.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

nobody can answers the exact fact but for me as long as the market cap always be increasing from month to month and from year to year then this is enough for me because i personally believe with the increasing of total market cap for crypto this is can ensure that cryptocurrencies still high of interest
No one can predict how high the market can go but one thing i can tell is that the next rally in bitcoin will take us to the elusive trillion dollar mark which we missed last time, i am expecting this to happen within two years time period, we need to see more institutional investment for that to happen and hopefully we will see that soon.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Last year we had 100+ billion. Now we have 700+ billion.
How far can we go?
We can expect them to hit the 1 Trillion mark. Maybe. But no one actually cares about the market cap. You just look at it,you would be like:"Oh wow" and then you would definitely forget about it. So I just don't care how much the total of crypto market cap is. I just want bitcoin to exist for many many years and I am happy to go.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

The possible total is infinite as the price of all.or even one, is infinite. The probable total is a guess as nobody knows the finite value of all the cryptos,including new ones not yet on the market.

I definitely agree with you, no one knows what will be the exact or fixed amount of the total marketcap of crypto due to its system is decentralized meaning no one can manipulate its data. Many of us wonder how far can it go and it actually continue to surprise us with ithe results. As the years are passing by its amount continue to increase and possibly it will come to a time that it can't be counted. Meaning it can go beyond our expectations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: