Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Addiction?  (Read 1142 times)
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:11:32 AM

Do you ever feel like you're overly obsessed with cryptocurrencies or trading/investing in general?
Personally, I'm fairly satisfied with my investments/decisions so far but yet I'm looking for market opportunities most of the time. I think that's mainly because of the fact that majority of my time browsing the internet I watch related content. I'm passionate quite passionate about it.

Ohhh maaan....it´s so me, and I think it doesn´y cure, because it is pure satisfaction to discover new borders in cryptocurrency, to gain new experience everyday.
.....satisfaction with a huge part of stress Cheesy
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

Do you ever feel like you're overly obsessed with cryptocurrencies or trading/investing in general?
Personally, I'm fairly satisfied with my investments/decisions so far but yet I'm looking for market opportunities most of the time. I think that's mainly because of the fact that majority of my time browsing the internet I watch related content. I'm passionate quite passionate about it.

Ohhh maaan....it´s so me, and I think it doesn´y cure, because it is pure satisfaction to discover new borders in cryptocurrency, to gain new experience everyday.
.....satisfaction with a huge part of stress Cheesy

Great picture, its pretty much describes me, not every evening, but mostly I think about all this. My friends would say that I`m addicted, they say I talk too much about bitcoin and trading, and all the things I find interesting here in this crypto world. That is their opinion, if you ask me directly sometimes I regret cause I don`t have more time for cryptocurrenceis. Why to not be addicted with cryptocurrencies, new world for most of us, and like everything new its interesting and it can bring some cash in the house, its sound like an excuse to spend more time here, but that is reality, we all need source of income and what can be better from sitting home and making money, and while you do that you can do many more things online. Maybe this crypto addiction is a good thing after all, matter of perspective, I see it as something good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

Wow, that is a great picture over there. I think I do not have some addiction like that. That is because I do not really care about some new Altcoins or ICO that people tend to interested in. I just focus on collecting Bitcoin and Ethereum to invest because I just doing long-term investment right now. I do not have to monitor the price of those cryptos all the time. And also, I do not really care about the up and down of the price that affected by news or something else like that. I think it is important to us to maintain ourselves to manage time and do not let those things affect our important routines such as sleep.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Actually it is a normal scenario to everyone in trading because all of us want to be profitable or gain profits,
our mindset is focus only on how to earn a lots of money, in short is a normal scenario to the business minded person.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

I feel you man... I start noticing that I am being very addictive to cryptospace and this is why I am deciding to take a proper break soon... Even if I don't trade on daily basis, but in a fast pace market you need to follow up on the news and watch the screen every now and then it's quite unhealthy.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Yup! I can relate but i think the term "addicted" is too much for me, I just equally divide my time properly. But to be honest, my day life just now revolve in three things since I entered crypto world: school activities, household chores and being a bitcoiner. Unlike before that I still do playing android games the whole day, always listening to music and even making random drawongs. It's like that I'm less interested now to those activities right after being engage with btc. Well, I'm not bothered at all because I also enjoy here in crypto world plus I can make money through this so it's awesome. Smiley
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

I am also in the situation that I do not take any longer break in my trading because I also have the fear that I will miss any opportunity which will make money more higher. But I do not think that it is addiction but it is only our responsibility as if we have to live a successful life in this world then we have to work continuously and if we will take longer breaks then we will like to stay idle life and then we will not be able to work further. 
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

I feel you man... I start noticing that I am being very addictive to cryptospace and this is why I am deciding to take a proper break soon... Even if I don't trade on daily basis, but in a fast pace market you need to follow up on the news and watch the screen every now and then it's quite unhealthy.

Crypto currencies are just a way of earnings so use and see it as a just a way of earnings don't make a confusion it is your life it will be a good way to make some money in short time so use it quick.

KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

I used to be addicted to games, but as i ventured in cryptos, i hardly play games. Most of my time now is for looking on new tokens coming and checking updates and prices. oh yes, this is me.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Over time it kinda makes me feel depressed that I don't make as much as I possibly could or others have better scores (some unhealthy jealousy I guess?), so this "paper-chasing" has become a target itself.

When I want to take a break from all this stuff for let's say a month or week at least then I'm not able to because I'm afraid that I will miss out on something.
On the one hand, I have made investments in projects I believe in so I could leave it for few months even and then back but at the other hand, I'm still not quite sure about my diversification so I keep watching the market.

Can anyone relate?
Although I am very much passionate into cryptocurrency, I do not like to be addicted to it. Even in video games I do not want to be addicted although I love to play. I balance my time in useful things like this and studying. I spend my free time reading facts and information about cryptos to further increase my knowledge since I just joined in this few months ago.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

Actually it is a normal scenario to everyone in trading because all of us want to be profitable or gain profits,
our mindset is focus only on how to earn a lots of money, in short is a normal scenario to the business minded person.
Addiction to trading is good because it is not gambling that would be bad. Being addicted of trading means that you will know everything about trading. Cryptocurrency is not too old and trading is not like regular currency trading. It needs experience, knowledge and tactics to be a successful trader. Trader is better than holding bitcoin in wallets.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

Over time it kinda makes me feel depressed that I don't make as much as I possibly could or others have better scores (some unhealthy jealousy I guess?), so this "paper-chasing" has become a target itself.

When I want to take a break from all this stuff for let's say a month or week at least then I'm not able to because I'm afraid that I will miss out on something.
On the one hand, I have made investments in projects I believe in so I could leave it for few months even and then back but at the other hand, I'm still not quite sure about my diversification so I keep watching the market.

Can anyone relate?
Although I am very much passionate into cryptocurrency, I do not like to be addicted to it. Even in video games I do not want to be addicted although I love to play. I balance my time in useful things like this and studying. I spend my free time reading facts and information about cryptos to further increase my knowledge since I just joined in this few months ago.
Each one of us need to earn money by involving in cryptocurrencies but I don't think it called us addiction because spending in crypto makes us survival in every trials we encountered.Yes, every life needs money to buy our wants and needs ,also to be able to support our family financial. We are here to earn money,its normal to look for source of income for the better lifestyle.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Apparently, here on this forum many feel the same. After a long time keen on crypto-ala, she very often even starts to dream at night. However, I do not think that this will hurt us. This is all normal and no harmful consequences such a hobby for crypto currency can not bring. I have not heard it called a kind of addiction. Crypto-alyuta is very similar to the usual fascinating kind of business. In a good business feel the same.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Can anyone relate?
Each one of us need to earn money by involving in cryptocurrencies but I don't think it called us addiction because spending in crypto makes us survival in every trials we encountered.Yes, every life needs money to buy our wants and needs ,also to be able to support our family financial. We are here to earn money,its normal to look for source of income for the better lifestyle.
Yes, the crypto currencies is just a pretty useful payment systems invented at the current times. As other commodities, their price is volatile, and you might easily buy or sell a digital coins. I think here is no any addiction in this question. People have a different fiat currencies emitted by a countries and a different crypto currencies they invested in. Both of these currencies are safe and convenient. It is your wealth.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

someone will make crypto as his job if his income is sufficient, crypto is a workplace full of freedom not addiction or dependence, 90% of my income from crypto and all I make freedom without fettering my life

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Can anyone relate?
Yes it is an addiction but it's pretty fair to invest your time in something that can make your lifestyle better, Rather then wasting your time on Facebook, Instagram or movies.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

If you are a good trader then it is better than keeping coins in wallet and if you do not have enough experience and knowledge about trading then holding is better because holding coins in wallets doesn’t need any skills. Addiction to cryptocurrency means that you will give more time to crypto currency and will make a huge profit in the future.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

Some people became addicted in crypto trading, especially those traders that are newly engage their experience in cryptocurrencies and they gain profits in a small period of time.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Can anyone relate?
surely it will happen if you already feel the benefits whatever you will do to give priority to crypto especially if you are mining or trading it will definitely take up your time.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Can anyone relate?

I definitely remember having that addiction feeling back when i first started trading but now I dont really pay much attention to the prices because not much happens.  Im just holding and waiting for another bull run and then ill start paying more attention.  However, i definitely still do have the feeling of jealousy because im not making enough but i try to put those feeling at bay because they lead to bad trading decisions.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████