Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:18:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Addiction?  (Read 1144 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

I do not not yet addicted on cryptocurrency trading because I am not a day trader. I do not wanted to look everytime to the chart. I just setting up my target goal and wait till the price pump to the nearest price in my objectives. If you are always glance to the price and having a misbehavior or irrational emotion then there is probability that you are addicted in trading.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

At very start of your cryptocurrency trading, you can not but be sold out and totally obsessive of your trading and investing.  The early Day's of you cryptocurrency experience set a tone for how food you will become in trading and investing in the future!

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

If you can't control your emotion then its hard for you to trade. Addiction on trading is quiet good for me because you have a goal there that needs to accomplish.
it's true because when doing trade work it should be able to control the emotions when the market price has decreased and do not be too ambitious to get profits also when trading
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

It's natural that you keep checking your investment, it's your investment and you have to worry about it. If you just invest, then it's okay to leave your cryptocurrancy for a while so that it can develop and raise the price. In the process of learning new things and now to trade you have seen a lot of obsessions here and you want to be one of them too. You want to earn an income.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

I like the deals I like to invest in bitcoin but it never causes me to lose my mind or make me follow it in a passionate way, I never let my passion go wild resulting from the term addiction
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

You can say that you are Crypto Enthusiastic and that you need to rest to refresh your mind.
Everything can be done by playing games, gathering with family or exercising to the Gym.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

Addiction is an indescribable feeling and the longing mind is always looking for it can not be any other than I have never felt addicted I just love to learn about the crypto world
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Over indulging on a thing is bad. This will surely lead to other attitudinal problems. When you over indulge in trading be sure you will have the problem of discipline and revenge trading will be order of the day especially once  a trade is lost. This will lead to loss and at some extreme may lead to depression. Be moderately involved in crypto investment and find a way to balance  your time.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

When you trade a day and you make a profit from your trading, I'm sure you will be addicted to trading. I have experienced this stage.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

The issue of addiction to cryptocurrency trading and investment is very real and the truth is,  nobody is immune to it.  No matter how long you have spent trading cryptocurrency,  you are always going to be nervous,  expectant and unsure that you have made a right decision!

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Do you ever feel like you're overly obsessed with cryptocurrencies or trading/investing in general?
Personally, I'm fairly satisfied with my investments/decisions so far but yet I'm looking for market opportunities most of the time. I think that's mainly because of the fact that majority of my time browsing the internet I watch related content. I'm passionate quite passionate about it.

Over time it kinda makes me feel depressed that I don't make as much as I possibly could or others have better scores (some unhealthy jealousy I guess?), so this "paper-chasing" has become a target itself.

When I want to take a break from all this stuff for let's say a month or week at least then I'm not able to because I'm afraid that I will miss out on something.
On the one hand, I have made investments in projects I believe in so I could leave it for few months even and then back but at the other hand, I'm still not quite sure about my diversification so I keep watching the market.

Can anyone relate?
THIS is So ME!!. Since I indulge myself in Crypto and trading at large, have had less time to do any other thing. Now I feel I can't go a day without checking updates, even when am sure my investment could be left for weeks if not months without regular check. Now am absorbed in Crypto. I hope I hit my target soon enough to b able able to attend to other pressing issue

yes this is true with investing in bitcoin we also have to always control how the market conditions we cannot just leave, maybe some time can but if we just keep quiet it is dangerous we can lose important information, so we still have to be able to divide the time in this matter there is an activity agenda.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

it is the nature of human emotions when trading, never satisfied with the best results. set your emotions
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

When you trade a day and you make a profit from your trading, I'm sure you will be addicted to trading. I have experienced this stage.
You become addicted if you are experience earning during trading. As long you are earning it is okay and just control the emotions and never being greedy.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I'm not obssesed in bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a universal term. In crypto, it is so volatile that makes your money go boom or go poof. Boom, where your money got bigger. Poof, money lost Tongue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

I think there is a certain level of addiction in cryptocurrency every time we actually connect with it. But this is not only in cryptocurrancy. Every time someone has developed a high spirit in everything he does. I always do it all the time, but this is the best way to change our trading period, say that if we do trading days now, you can change it to a long-term investment like what you do in an ICO project investment.
ChirpClever

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

It's quite addicting but only when you actually make money. Just like gambling.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Do you ever feel like you're overly obsessed with cryptocurrencies or trading/investing in general?
Personally, I'm fairly satisfied with my investments/decisions so far but yet I'm looking for market opportunities most of the time. I think that's mainly because of the fact that majority of my time browsing the internet I watch related content. I'm passionate quite passionate about it.

Over time it kinda makes me feel depressed that I don't make as much as I possibly could or others have better scores (some unhealthy jealousy I guess?), so this "paper-chasing" has become a target itself.

When I want to take a break from all this stuff for let's say a month or week at least then I'm not able to because I'm afraid that I will miss out on something.
On the one hand, I have made investments in projects I believe in so I could leave it for few months even and then back but at the other hand, I'm still not quite sure about my diversification so I keep watching the market.

Can anyone relate?

I wouldn't say obsession because I can still control myself in terms of the activities I do in the cryptocurrency market. Also, once you have invested your time and effort, and most especially your money in the market, it would be hard not to do anything and everything just to help your investment become successful in the end. Also, as more and more negative things are happening in the market, seeing the market and studying everything that could help you at least get some leverage to gain success is still a better move than just sitting around and waiting for the tides to turn.

Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

This is just how I behave these days. I have noticed that, their is no day that passes by without me doing a crypto related activity and this is seems to me like an addiction without my knowledge. I usually research icos and existing projects and also do my bounty program on a daily basis.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Can anyone relate?
We are not addicted but you are right, once you immerse yourself in this world it is almost impossible to get out of it and to be honest I do not want to do it, I have gotten important profits out of this market and I am not willing to lose a single dollar just because I was not putting enough attention to the market while I was doing something unnecessary.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Because of my passion to give my family a brighter tomorrow and be able to help the needy, I make it a habit to spend a lot of time searching on the net the ways and means on how to earn a huge profit in cryptocurrency after my working hours. Like some of the members here in forum, I don't want to miss out something or opportunities what cryptocurrency brings into our personal lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: