Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy alt currencies  (Read 444 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

all the major exchanges are not accepting new registrations where can i register?

Yes i agree with you and even myself facing with the same problem as i can see that my account is not opened after many registrations and now major exchanges like Binance, Zebpay and many other exchanges are facing difficulties in opening accounts and it's all because of the number of accounts opening process is been increasing from past several days and bitcoin & cryptocurrency are being a source of income in many countries and for that reason government is restricting the new account opening process.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

but any altcoin from exchanges where it is listed , to know this check website or coinmarketcap .
in starting of 2018 almost every exchange facing high users signups so they stopped new signups for example - binance .
but i hope it will be sorted soon .

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

i think there are so many ways for you to buy altcoins, the easy way to get to that website of that altcoins and buy altcoins by bitcoin or Ethereum, the second way is to exchange your fiat money into crypto money like Bitcoin or Ethereum and buying new altcoins on exchanges.

Slimberry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

all the major exchanges are not accepting new registrations where can i register?

which and which is major?
have you tired cryptopia? Kucoin? coinex?
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

Yes bittrex is not accepting now a new registration of member but there too many exchanging site now like poloniex, binance, hitbtc and coinsmarket.com.
These are all safe exchanging site they giving good service to their costumer,  although we know that some exchange site are having a high fees in doing cash out you money or if going to withdraw, but i think it is normal for them atleast you're using wallet in their site are safe and not possible hack by the scammers.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

It is true that gradually seems to be complicating the process of registering in the most recognized exchanges, but fortunately due to the exponential growth of the market there is a growing number of exchanges that are just beginning and dozens of more projects to come as ApolloDAE and Arbidex, so which only remains to be patient and to make some extra effort to gather the required documentation, because usually they are not so difficult to obtain.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

You can try kucoin exchange. Its quite new but very popular and has reputation.
There are still other exchange that you can try but i think kucoin is better.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

You don't need to be signed up to an exchange to buy alts (unless they're only traded on an exchange), you can purchase them from the altcoin marketplace here on BTCtalk.

Alternatively, try signing up to one of the smaller exchanges, as the bigger ones (polo, bittrex etc) are closed for new registrations.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

Now there are many new exchange come to the crypto market, some mayor exchange like Bitfinex indeed does not accept more new member, but now alot of new exchange that has good service like Binance, Kucoin and Gate.io . These all exchange has telegram official so when any problem we can ask and sharing in their telegram group. Also in these exchange many available altcoin that has potential to trade.

Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

Yes major exchanges close their registration while they upgrade their internal architecture.

The best exchange you can register now is based on your location. Just go local first, it might still open registration.
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

If you check in this online market you can found so many market place to buy altcoin Now a days Bittrex is stooping his new registration but you can try with yobit, Etherdelta, Binance etc is good for buy altcoin.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Seems you already experienced that there are some exchanges that are not accepting your registrations because most of the major exchanges upgraded their security system in order to serve anyone with their best service. There are exchanges that are delayed due to their security. There are some who still accept new registration like Cryptopia, Polonies, Bitfinex and others. You should search for more if nothing works on what I’ve said because for sure you will find more.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

There are many exchanges that you can you to purchase your first alt. to do it buy BTC on any trusted websites (you can also buy from people) and transfer you BTC to and exchange and enjoy! (i like to use bittrex,binance and bitfinex to trade in)
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

Maybe you can register new account at Poloniex, Bitfinex or others. Poloniex and Bitfinex is the major exchange that have trust from many people.  Exchanges like Bittrex and Binance are not accepting new registrations but I would wait for registration to open again in Bittrex rather because I see bittrex have most tool to analyze.

hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

One of the reasons of other exchnages why they don’t accept a new registration is because of their security. Another thing is the increase of new registrations which is a big problem and might cause traffic or buffering of data. If you want to know what are the reasons of their service then you should search their site and ask them about their services because for sure there is someone who can help you and give you enough  knowledge about their service problem.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

Seems you already experienced that there are some exchanges that are not accepting your registrations because most of the major exchanges upgraded their security system in order to serve anyone with their best service. There are exchanges that are delayed due to their security. There are some who still accept new registration like Cryptopia, Polonies, Bitfinex and others. You should search for more if nothing works on what I’ve said because for sure you will find more.
I think Poloniex is the best option for him to buy altcoins because it has low deposit and withdrawal fee when compared to the other exchanges.
But I don't know whether they stopped the new registration or not.
ironm@n

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

AFAIK, Bittrex is not accepting new customers. Polo and Coinbase are having support issues. There is another one called Binance, and I see a lot of people recommending it, but I haven't tried myself.
Shishir99

Activity: 658
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Binance has again reactivated it's user registration for some days maybe.
Go there and register in Binance.
Don't miss the chance because binance is now Number 1.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

you can use services to buy BTC/ETH with debit card and transfer funds to your private wallet, and do whatever you want with that crypto afterwards
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

you can use services to buy BTC/ETH with debit card and transfer funds to your private wallet, and do whatever you want with that crypto afterwards
There are many ways you can buy but altcoin that you like. You can buy altcoin when it sells ICO, this is a profitable investment, if you have not bought it at ICO then you can wait it on commercial sites and then use bitcoin to buy the altcoin. That, you can also buy from your loved ones. These are some of the ways that I usually use to buy altcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: