Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy alt currencies  (Read 442 times)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

all the major exchanges are not accepting new registrations where can i register?

lately there has been an exponential increase in registrations and activities in each exchanges and many have not been able to handle this traffic. The exchanges need to find solutions to optimize their services including customer support.
If you have a little patience you will see that in a short time almost all the exchange will reopen the registrations.
one of the reasons is quality improvement, they are trying to improve quality, because along with the increase of customer ,. the system must be upgraded automatically because there will be many outgoing and incoming transactions every day .. maybe after this is all done you will be able to register easily
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

all the major exchanges are not accepting new registrations where can i register?
There is an increased number of registrations on tge exchanges lately so, some major exchanges like bittrex closed the registration for creating new accounts so, i think you can still register on poloniex but you have use your id and your face for identity verification and also you can register on cryptopia but it's not mobile friendly so, you may only it on PC.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

There is an increased number of registrations on tge exchanges lately so, some major exchanges like bittrex closed the registration for creating new accounts so, i think you can still register on poloniex but you have use your id and your face for identity verification and also you can register on cryptopia but it's not mobile friendly so, you may only it on PC.
You may register on binance they are accepting already new members. There are many exchanges worth joining today also like kucoin you can try this site. Also watchout to register on this best exchange bittrex and poloniex.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

Yes bittrex is not accepting now a new registration of member but there too many exchanging site now like poloniex, binance, hitbtc and coinsmarket.com.
These are all safe exchanging site they giving good service to their costumer,  although we know that some exchange site are having a high fees in doing cash out you money or if going to withdraw, but i think it is normal for them atleast you're using wallet in their site are safe and not possible hack by the scammers.

Are there any news on coinsmarket.com? It is still not accessible, and there seems no communication out to their customers. Seems very strange, having an exchange beeing out of order for almost a month. Thanks for any update, in case someone has any. Thanks.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

unfortunately for newcomers it's not great to use only small exchange ...
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

I think only Bittrex, Bitfinex and Binance does not accept new registration more. But there are alot of exchange in cryptocurrency market like Kucoin, Gate.io, Coinexchange, Livecoin and decentralized exchange like Etherdelta and Idex.market. So not difficult to buy coin that you want.

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

I think you still need to seek more information about Bitcoin, I'm not underestimating  your capability  being a newbie but this is for your own good, investing in alt coins is very risky, you should capable enough to join this kind of investment cause you could loss high profit in just one mistake, so don't take this for granted, it's just a friendly advise Cheesy
btcformula

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

TRY poloniex it's very newbie friendly . I start with this. May support cause issue. Presently Support problem exist all major exchange.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

It depends on which coin you need to buy. To avoid such bullshit like verifications, limits and so on I suggest you to use decentralized exchanges. For example I really like Waves decentralized exchange because it is safe, user-friendly and with good daily volumes. Check it out!
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

There is a another option to buy altcoins. It is a through credit card purchase of Btc and in a consequent exchange into alts and the good thing its not a cheapest way to buy alts because it is a safest method where you control every link in you transaction. Try Indacoin.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

there are still some exchangers that accept registration registration. you can try hitbtc, coss, cryptopia, kucoin and binance to make sales. you do not need to worry because at this time many new markets are good.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

It is very simple to buy altcoins , just to make sure you have a balance of bitcoin or ethereum and you can use it to but the altcoins you want to buy in the exchanges where it is listed.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

I would advise you to buy coin in bittrex or in Hitbtc because there has a volume of trading altcoin whose volume is very large and the similarity and convenience of trading there is very secure. not only that there is also available many kinds of altcoin which has the potential to be expensive coin.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

For buying altcoins, you can register to different exchages sites like binace, bit-z, etherdelta or etc. you can search in the internet where the altcoins you want to buy is available on that exchanges sites and has a lower fee.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices have been rummaging for hours. The reduction in bitcoin has led to a decrease in the price of altcoin, so I think it is a good time to buy altcoin and trade it on BTC. There are so many reputable trading platforms and I think you can buy on Binance, this is new and there are a lot of incentives for you.

ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

If you want to buy all currency so you need to learn which coin is very good for you and which coin is very valuable in this online market then you can decided to which you want to buy. if you don't know which best coin and if you buy the fake coin you can loss your whole money so at first you learn which best currency in this world then you need to some Bitcoin or ethereum to buy all currencies.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

We can see the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely complex. Therefore, in order to capture the market, you need to keep track of wherever you are. I think the point where you can buy the most suitable altcoin is when the bitcoin price increases and the altcoin price drops, then you will be able to optimize the amount of bitcoin you buy altcoin. Or you can buy at a time when the bitcoin price goes by.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

What altcoins are you going to buy and trade? There are still many exchange website that accepts new users like kucoin,hitbtc and poloniex exchanges. In buying altcoins, check here at https://coinmarketcap.com/ , click the coin you want to buy and click market tab. You can see all available exchange to choose from.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: