Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash-Kings Profit Switching / Custom Coin Miner 1.15.3.0  (Read 6967 times)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Miner does have a devfee mines 12 hours for you and 12 Min for us. (This will be reduced as more miners use the program. already 40% of the way to the firs reduction)

Hm i like that why can't others set a goal and once it's reached keep it there to help motivate keeping it updated ... nice idea hope it works .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandboy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

Tool is not working and reconnecting when internet cut off and back again. Throwing some handling error.
cryptominer420 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

I am using 4*1070 nvidia, which pool will pays more ahashpool or zpool ?

I am asking because  you have already worked on it more

Honestly zpool pays better if your US or EU and ahash pays better if your further away as zpools servers are in Canada.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

Tool is not working and reconnecting when internet cut off and back again. Throwing some handling error.

Well yea you need a stable internet connection to mine. Cheesy
I do have a version being worked on that will have API caching that should stop the internet loss issues.

cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Miner does have a devfee mines 12 hours for you and 12 Min for us. (This will be reduced as more miners use the program. already 40% of the way to the firs reduction)

Hm i like that why can't others set a goal and once it's reached keep it there to help motivate keeping it updated ... nice idea hope it works .

Yea my target is $100 per day per pool version.
Once each $100 gets achieved for a steady 7 days we reduce the dev fee in the next release.

Example zpoolminer just had a $211 24hr dev fee payout but it looks like it was a spike we will see over the next few days.
If this is paying more than $100 per day the fee will reduce to 5Min for me after 6 hours for you
Then when it hits $200 per day dev fee will reduce again to 8Min for me after 12 hours for you
and so on. I am not here to be greedy just here to make a living.

Announcement: Version 1.9.1.0 for zpool has been delayed slightly while I do more code cleanup to improve performance and work on getting hardware info on the main mining page.

minhoca

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

anxious to wait for the version with mining support by the CPU

Thank you for your continued work on the cryptominer420 program.

Keep up the great work

(sry about my english)
cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

anxious to wait for the version with mining support by the CPU

Thank you for your continued work on the cryptominer420 program.

Keep up the great work

(sry about my english)

Will release version 1.9.0.4 that has CPU support and API caching for zpool either tonight or tomorrow. Just ironing out a few bugs related to the re adding of CPU mining.

cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:55:52 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:28:22 AM by cryptominer420

1.9.0.4 Release Link Zpool Miner: https://crypominer937.tk/Downloads/Releases/zPoolMiner_Setup_1.9.0.4.exe
Ahash version coming in a few days. not currently a high priority as very  few people are using it.

Notes.

Did not have time to work on the benchmark copying script so take these steps before running the installer.
1. Copy your benchmark_GPU files from the configs folder
2. Install the new zPoolMiner
3. Run zPoolMiner and download all Bins.
4. Close zPoolMiner
5. Copy your saved benchmark_GPU files into the new configs folder overwriting the ones created by default

Additions include:
CPUmining
Local api caching
Debug Console improvements.

HanopkaH

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:59:04 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 09:37:49 AM by HanopkaH

Okay ive downloaded latest zpool version and started benchmarking on my machines. On one of my machines the new neoscrypt miner HSR gives me MSVCR120.dll error. Ive tried several times uninstalling and reinstalling this but no luck at all. Any suggestions, because as i see t his is maybe the most profitable right now to mine. Thx in advance.

The machine ive got the problem is gtx 1070 with win 10 . Ive got 2 other machines with 1060 6gb with win 10 and my gaming pc with the same 1070 like my 1st rig and i dont have problem there.

Edit - Okay as it seems that this particular rig i didnt turned windows deff off and the miner was not in the exceptions and defender deleted the miner .exe files. Now its benchmarking and will run smooth i think Smiley
cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

Okay ive downloaded latest zpool version and started benchmarking on my machines. On one of my machines the new neoscrypt miner HSR gives me MSVCR120.dll error. Ive tried several times uninstalling and reinstalling this but no luck at all. Any suggestions, because as i see t his is maybe the most profitable right now to mine. Thx in advance.

The machine ive got the problem is gtx 1070 with win 10 . Ive got 2 other machines with 1060 6gb with win 10 and my gaming pc with the same 1070 like my 1st rig and i dont have problem there.

Edit - Okay as it seems that this particular rig i didnt turned windows deff off and the miner was not in the exceptions and defender deleted the miner .exe files. Now its benchmarking and will run smooth i think Smiley

Yea, that is the big problem with mining LOL things randomly get removed by AV's. Glad you got it sorted out.

HanopkaH

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:44 AM

Yea, that is the big problem with mining LOL things randomly get removed by AV's. Glad you got it sorted out.

Well yeah u have to start troubleshooting yourself if u want to go somewhere Smiley Thank you for the reply and keep up the good work.
jaggard

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Does the devfee counter take into account that the benchmarks are being mined on your account rather than ours also? If not, that adds up to significantly more than the advertised fee amount, especially when you actually set the timer for long enough to get actual decent readings from the various miners.
cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

Does the devfee counter take into account that the benchmarks are being mined on your account rather than ours also? If not, that adds up to significantly more than the advertised fee amount, especially when you actually set the timer for long enough to get actual decent readings from the various miners.

It does not, the only reason AMD cards mine to the dev fee is that was the chosen work around at the time for them not having a builtin benchmarking option. You are right it does slightly boost the dev fee but you do not have to re benchmark unless there is a major update in the miners such as switching to a different kernel which has been suggested for Xevan on AMD.

I will make it so that by the time 1.9.1.0 is released that benchmarking for AMD goes to your wallet address instead of the devfee.