Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to trade Altcoins?  (Read 417 times)
AntBTC17 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Just like the stock market opening time and closing time is the most volatile what do you guys think the most volatile time is for altcoins? When Asia starts the day? Maybe US starts its day? I noticed US time has most the drops. I understand concurrency as a whole is very volatile at all times but still want to get peoples opinions on when they think its most volatile.   

Cheers to the community  Cheesy
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

Best time to trade Altcoins in not today. I already trying to sell some altcoins since 2 months.. But always postpone for tomorrow, waiting for best price. Today was the same. But, how I managed, best price is approximately between 10:00-12:00 UTC.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

every moment is a coin instability and will continue like that and if both times it is higher each movement is certainly because there are many new users enter and time out

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Just like the stock market opening time and closing time is the most volatile what do you guys think the most volatile time is for altcoins? When Asia starts the day? Maybe US starts its day? I noticed US time has most the drops. I understand concurrency as a whole is very volatile at all times but still want to get peoples opinions on when they think its most volatile.   

don't trade altcoin right now cause the market it's to much risky cause the price going up so fast and go down so fast to. just wait until it stable first. but if you really want to trade go with some ripple or stellar but wait for the price go down and buy on that time.

Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

First and foremost in the crypto scene there is no opening time and closing time. Most of the cryptocurrency exchanges operate on a 24/7 and are working 365 days a year, that means every minute counts. The best time in my opinion to trade would be when Asia 'closes' the day. When its nightfall in Asia the prices of altcoins drop and you can get a handful. But mostly timing coz it's a 24hr trade thing.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

Im not really depending on the datd to invest in altcoins.  Just have to see and studh the altcoins before I invest in it.  If I dont see promising altcoins with good platform,  Ill just have to wait until I see one.  No rush.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

Best time to trade and to buy altcoin is when the price of altcoin in oversold area and long consolidation and the price of Bitcoin stable. Cryptocurrency market different with stock market so anytime the volatility will be the same. In crypto market will be more opportunity because the volatilty more high than stock and can promising return 10 times just a few month.

kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

anytime is the best time to trade, all you need to do is pick the right coin to trade. I think that now is the best time to trade because many tokes price are going upto 3-5 times. But you need to monitor every tokens in order for you not to loose money

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

whenever you can, for sure when our condition is happy and calm. check out the latest markets and news, analyze and discuss with your friends or community.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

When I trade altcoins im not looking on the time or date because same thing will not happen everyday i mean volatility of cryptocurrencies are not dependent on time and also it doesnt mean that if it is asia time only asians are trading.  what i do is im looking for the coin that drop its value and start buying and trading then sell it after hitting the price i that i want.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

This is the best time to trade in altcoin but market is volatile so do not stat long for single Altcoin.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

Every time is best time to trade if you have knowledge about this field. Without knowledge and study, you are always in losses so do your own research and then every time is good for trading.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

Basically you can trade Altcoins every day. Now is a good market for short and medium term investment. And when the price of bitcoin goes up, then trade Althingi not come very good times. As there is a risk that the coins will only fall

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

anytime is the best time to trade, all you need to do is pick the right coin to trade. I think that now is the best time to trade because many tokes price are going upto 3-5 times. But you need to monitor every tokens in order for you not to loose money

I agree with you if the right coin selection is an effective way to profit from the trade transactions we will do, because not all altcoins have an active price movement and have good progress for trading, and for the right time in trading transactions certainly depends on the state of the price of the coin in the market whether it is time to buy or sell.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

I buy yesterday altcoin and holding this coin.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
HALLASTERA

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

That not best time soon correction on any altcoin because bitcoin has dominance still 33% - it's mark for coming correction. Especially soon update LN.
klub88

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

basiclly all value of altcoin is fluctuations, not one has sure value. altcoins has faster growth and decline, check out the latest markets, comment on social media or forum community, so you can know when moment you must buying altcoins
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

I agree that definitely, today is the best time to trade coins.  Today, in general, because you may or may not regret not doing anything if you push back and wait until tomorrow to do so.
Strictly speaking though and in my experience, I find it best to trade bitcoins at any given time of the day as it's value has been around that for quite some time now.  It decreases yes, but will definitely make a come back again the next day or even just the next hour or so.  On the other hand, it we are tontalk about altcoins, I find it works best for me to trade at night time or morning if you are in the US.  I see the value of these coins good enough to biy so that if incase there's loss, it's not going to hurt me too much; the same logic approach works for me too with getting the returns of what I out in at such time of the day.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Not that simple, altcoin similar with stock market but not same. If you're stock market player, your post is correct but I'm afraid altcoin can't analyze by open market like stock/ currency ( Asia - Europa - USA ). Altcoin is one trading direction and not two direction like stock/ currency. Besides that, stock/ currency has verified alert news but altcoin doesn't have it. About drop at US time is not because time, but big player replace their money and push news to make supply & demand not balance. Fix your strategy mindset before too late.  

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

I think opening of uk and us sessions have an impact on the matket, asian session also has significant effect, but the point is there is no exact time in crypto, anything can happen anytime.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: