Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to have your bitcoins hidden?  (Read 646 times)
DarkLady23 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:38:02 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 08:20:45 PM by tysat

MOD NOTE:
Be careful sending your bitcoins to strangers on the internet, you never know if they will send them back

Hi guys Cheesy! I'm Lidy (of coarse its shortened ;p) and me and my bf love SR a whole lot. We did however notice one of the most annoying things about bitcoins though is how they are attached to your IP when you purchase them from a computer with a bank, card, or any method except cash...I'm pretty sure you fellas can agree Smiley. So what me and my bf did was create a simple 9 step method to become 100% anonymous with your bitcoins!!!

Wana see how? Just visit our site! www.bitlaundry.webs.com

This site is insanely simple but it gets the job done and well.

What we do is take your bitcoins from a normal account, get a mass of several coins each hour and then transfer them through several different public computers in libraries, colleges, and electronic stores with hidden IP addresses, then we send you back your coins on a hidden wallet that you create!

All we ask is a small 1% fee for transactions to help improve the site and to create a section of bitcoins that are 100% anonymous for our users to buy!

This was just created yesterday so we know people will be a little worried about their bitcoins safety so we will do a trial period for the first 20 people who will only have to pay .001 bitcoins!
tacoman71

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:55:48 PM

Newbie? Check. First post? Check. Very suspicious.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:01:54 PM

Why is my scam detector ringing?

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:02:55 PM

1st post and false information, this is a scam!
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:08:38 PM

With this method the coins are still more traceable than if you used a mixer and there's a 99% chance they'll steal all your coins.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4660

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:16:40 PM

What we do is take your bitcoins from a normal account, get a mass of several coins each hour and then transfer them through several different public computers in libraries, colleges, and electronic stores with hidden IP addresses, then we send you back your coins on a hidden wallet that you create!

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.  You don't even seem to understand how bitcoin works.  This doesn't make any sense at all.

Since you can't possibly have created what you claim to have created, it leaves me wondering if you have created anything at all (other than perhaps a poorly marketed scam).
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:32:26 PM

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.  You don't even seem to understand how bitcoin works.  This doesn't make any sense at all.

Since you can't possibly have created what you claim to have created, it leaves me wondering if you have created anything at all (other than perhaps a poorly marketed scam).

What don't you understand? It is a basic mixing service, like http://app.bitlaundry.com/
When you send bitcoins to address 1, it will be forwarded to the main address of the website, and then it will create a lot of output transactions for address 2, so you can never tell who sent the bitcoins to address 2.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4660

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 08:41:57 PM

What don't you understand? It is a basic mixing service, like http://app.bitlaundry.com/
When you send bitcoins to address 1, it will be forwarded to the main address of the website, and then it will create a lot of output transactions for address 2, so you can never tell who sent the bitcoins to address 2.

If that was what was being advertised, then at least it would demonstrate a basic knowledge of how bitcoin works.  Instead the advertisement states:

Nothing about addresses at all, just somehow moving bitcoins through public computers.  Why would you need public computers to assign the bitcoin value to new addresses? 
Skylier

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:15:30 PM

If that was what was being advertised, then at least it would demonstrate a basic knowledge of how bitcoin works.  Instead the advertisement states:

Nothing about addresses at all, just somehow moving bitcoins through public computers.  Why would you need public computers to assign the bitcoin value to new addresses? 

I'm sure what they're trying to accomplish is more of a money laundering service, but with BitCoins. Kinda of a good idea, but if you're going to be sending 1 BitCoin through 100 different computers you're looking at only receiving 0.99 of those BitCoins. Which means you'll loose 1.060 USD for every BitCoin sent. Not only that, this service is really rendered useless if you know what a VPN is for. I know you recommend using CyberGhostVPN, but what you don't understand is that police can ask CyberGhostVPN for IP logs. I'm also sure since all these public computers will have this program that routes the BitCoins, police can just go to each one and grab the transaction logs. Not only are you getting in trouble, but all these other people are getting in trouble. Not just because your "money laundering", but you're using public computers for something that is against policy and possibly law.

Good luck in prison, don't drop the soap.
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:22:37 PM

It is not only using a different IP, but mixing transactions to make it impossible to track the source.

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:24:20 PM

My scam detector keeps ringing

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: