Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy KIN?  (Read 12053 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

You to.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

Kin is my biggest pain in ICO.
Circulating Supply is 7,6% of the Total Supply.
There are more worthwhile projects than kin. I recommend you bypass it.

Boy. Am i glad i did not take your advice ?

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Kin Grows Developer Engagement with First Blockchain Hackathon in Tel Aviv

Thursday marked an exciting step forward for Kin’s developer relations efforts. Although we’ve already done numerous Blockchain Academy events, last week marked our first hackathon with developers from the Tel Aviv tech community. https://medium.com/kinfoundation/kin-grows-developer-engagement-with-first-blockchain-hackathon-in-tel-aviv-268de1a16a06

Easteregg69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

You can actually buy real stuff with this coin! I am impressed :-)

The First Physical Goods Purchased with Kin — Third Eye Sunglasses
https://medium.com/kin-contributors/the-first-physical-goods-purchased-with-kin-third-eye-sunglasses-7cea71f8bb49

Still haven't wiped of the grin after the presentation of the "vaporizer android phone". Another story..

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

The Kinit App — What’s Next?
https://medium.com/inside-kin/the-kinit-app-whats-next-aaf2dd6b8bce

The Kinit app is really taking shape. We already have important insights from our first phase of the private beta, and now is a great time to announce that starting from mid July and throughout Q3 we are going to run a public beta in the U.S. Believe us when we say nothing excites us more!

Ok, so you now are probably looking at your calendars and realizing that it’s more than a month away. True! There is still a lot to be done as we will explain in a second and, as always, we want to provide you with the best experience there is.

Private Beta — Phase 2
Preparations for The Public Beta

Igor25950

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

Я yвepeн в этoм пpoэктe, мнoгooбeщaющий и дoвoльнo пepcпepктивный нa дoлгocpoк.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

The Kinit App — What’s Next?
https://medium.com/inside-kin/the-kinit-app-whats-next-aaf2dd6b8bce

The Kinit app is really taking shape. We already have important insights from our first phase of the private beta, and now is a great time to announce that starting from mid July and throughout Q3 we are going to run a public beta in the U.S. Believe us when we say nothing excites us more!

Ok, so you now are probably looking at your calendars and realizing that it’s more than a month away. True! There is still a lot to be done as we will explain in a second and, as always, we want to provide you with the best experience there is.

Private Beta — Phase 2
Preparations for The Public Beta
it's not the first time I've heard about this project, and many people have expressed their positive opinion. Perhaps you should pay attention to it and try to invest in the long term, perhaps this chance should be used. But I would like to know more about this project in order to minimize its risks.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

it's a very important project. because the world's most chat chat application is one of the kik utility. this year it should go up like other altcoins.  Wink

it is chinese whatsapp.
they have more than 1B user. it has big potential.
it can be a good alternative coin but they make big pumps and dumps. be careful when you buy it.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

What if I leave my ERC20 KIN in MEW for 2 years and don't read any Kin news, would I miss out on a swap opportunity? I don't want to keep checking back on Reddit every week for the next year either though. Can I safely check back in 6 months?
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Everyone has a different vision, we can not be the same, there are people who buy KIN coins and some people do not like to buy, I never know the coins you say, but my personal opinion is that, It is possible that KIN coin will be potential and make a big profit for investors so they decide to invest in them.

Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

Everyone has a different vision, we can not be the same, there are people who buy KIN coins and some people do not like to buy, I never know the coins you say, but my personal opinion is that, It is possible that KIN coin will be potential and make a big profit for investors so they decide to invest in them.
Its simple we have our own business and its up to anybody to buy the coin or not. Everyone wants to make profit and eran money for a living. I think that it is not bad to share the ideas why you like a particular coin like Kin and let others decide on their own.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Same with me, by doing some research about KIN and their platform, for me, it has a potential to grow in the long run, besides I believe my intuition and I'll prove it to myself maybe luck always at my side.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

i bought KIN and i will hold and forget it about 1 year beacuse this coin is a real project

i think will see it at high price
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

i already buy this token and hold it for a few month. bad profit and almost not moving at all.. with their high supply i think their dev token will be easily dumped to traders and leave it to die like doge. it just in a matter of time.
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Kin is forced blockchain technology use product. Also KIK their messenger has beeen dying for years, I highly doubt this project will do well. They raised a ton of money in ICO and many investors got screwed because of how they structured it.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Kin is forced blockchain technology use product. Also KIK their messenger has beeen dying for years, I highly doubt this project will do well. They raised a ton of money in ICO and many investors got screwed because of how they structured it.

My kids and their classmates/friends shared the same thoughts.  Personally I have no clue.  

I guess the message is; number of accounts doesn't really reflect active users.

Not sure if they are more active outside the USA though.
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

I just placed an order to buy KIN, it looks like it will grow x2 this week. has already uploaded x2 since two days ago to publish this topic. The project looks solid, perhaps many focus on anonymity, but the KIN project is great.

Kin has been a worthless token from the start. 10 trillion in supply is killing the value of Kin plus it is already on 20 different exchange site and still nothing with price if nothing happens to price in the next 4 months dump it
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

first came to know KIN 2017 KIN Token is the electronic currency used in the Kin ecosystem to address the daily needs of users are not required to buy electronic kin money as you can participate in the their event
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

My kids and their classmates/friends shared the same thoughts.  Personally I have no clue.  

I guess the message is; number of accounts doesn't really reflect active users.

Not sure if they are more active outside the USA though.
It's true. Who uses KIK? That app is as outdated as myspace. I'm only holding because I lost over half my money in it. I shall get rid of it asap.

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Live Q&A #7 with Ted Livingston, Kik Founder and CEO

Ted Livingston, founder, and CEO of Kik will do a live Q&A the second Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm EST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14ZbYTph7I
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: