Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy KIN?  (Read 12054 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

KIN is a good project and I am holding some KIN even though I do not like its huge coin supply, probably the biggest among all the coins, that will not let price rise too much. 
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

In my opinion its still a good buy. Its currently about X25 low from its all time price. Kin's project team have been doing a good job delivering every milestone on its roadmap. Even with its high supply, people can still be speculative about it.
KIN IS A BUY NOW IN THIS CURRENT BEAR MARKET
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

KIN is a good project and I am holding some KIN even though I do not like its huge coin supply, probably the biggest among all the coins, that will not let price rise too much. 

yes, maybe this is a good project,,
but, when i look at the supply make me scare to buy this cryptocurrencies mate
hopefully the dev team have a plan to reduce the supply,, maybe by burn system or others

segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

Recently while researching on ECA, I found another currency on "decentralized ecosystem of digital services." . I understand little about this but I imagine something.

the bad thing, only it is marketed in Mercatox, banor network, ether delta and COSS, (I rescue Mercatox)

the current value is at 0.0005 $ , maybe the circulation is very high

Market Cap
$ 392,154,537 USD

Circulating Supply
756,097,560,976 KIN

Total Supply
10,000,000,000,000 KIN

More info here:
http://www.kinecosystem.org/about
https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/
wow, this is very impressive the sales price is very good. can this be continuous or just here? however Total Supply
10,000,000,000,000 KIN, this is a very large amount.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

Recently while researching on ECA, I found another currency on "decentralized ecosystem of digital services." . I understand little about this but I imagine something.

the bad thing, only it is marketed in Mercatox, banor network, ether delta and COSS, (I rescue Mercatox)

the current value is at 0.0005 $ , maybe the circulation is very high

Market Cap
$ 392,154,537 USD

Circulating Supply
756,097,560,976 KIN

Total Supply
10,000,000,000,000 KIN

More info here:
http://www.kinecosystem.org/about
https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/
Anonymous messenger, well, if you decide to buy it, then you need at least half a year to get x3. There are prospects, but for now this is all on paper.

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

Continuing Our Work With Unity — Kin Attends Unite L.A.
https://medium.com/kinblog/continuing-our-work-with-unity-kin-attends-unite-l-a-7b63654bb6df

In late March, we announced a groundbreaking partnership with Unity Technologies, the leading gaming engine in the world. Since forming this relationship, we’ve learned a lot from Unity developers through one-on-one interviews with game developers, advice from Unity Evangelists, and attending Unite Events.

Unite Los Angeles, the annual conference for the gaming engine’s community that kicks off today, is our next stop on the Unite event circuit. Kin will be onsite for two co-marketing initiatives: a happy hour with Unite developers and an educational pop-up tech talk on the benefits of developing with Kin.

The happy hour, held on Wednesday at 4:30 PM PT at the Ritz-Carlton L.A., will be used as an informal way to engage with Unity developers, while conducting additional research that is required to build the best solution for the gaming engine. Here, we’ll survey attendees to gather more insights into their needs for cryptocurrency and blockchain, and conduct additional one-to-one interviews for individual feedback on our plans.

In a pop-up tech talk on Thursday at 10:00 AM PT, titled “How to build blockchain solutions with Kin,” we’ll showcase the Unity Plugin, a custom extension of the Kin SDK created just for Unity developers. We’ve been quietly building this alongside Unity’s leading Asset Store publisher, Prime31, which has more than 15 years experience building plugins for Unity games.

Our very own Nitzan Tomer, software engineer, and Mike Desaro, founder of Prime31, will lead this talk to introduce Kin to a large group of Unity developers. Nitzan and Mike will also educate them on the process of connecting to the Kin’s Blockchain endpoint, setting up an account, earning and spending Kin, and viewing transaction history on the blockchain.

We are bullish about the potential for cryptocurrency in mobile games and are excited to work with Unity to help game developers understand and integrate cryptocurrency. And Unite L.A. is just one of many co-marketing initiatives to come!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Reddit for updates on the Unite/Kin happy hour, and on Thursday’s pop-up tech talk!
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

I like the KIN project. In my opinion, this is a strong and promising project. Today it is good for investment, as the price is very low. There is a KIN in my portfolio and I have invested in it for a long time. I think the price will rise many times!

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

I like the KIN project. In my opinion, this is a strong and promising project. Today it is good for investment, as the price is very low. There is a KIN in my portfolio and I have invested in it for a long time. I think the price will rise many times!
I think that today we must also take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Based on this, I believe that very little brother will survive the bad tendency of the cryptocurrency world that is today.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Vote for KIN to be added as collateral for Nexo's instant crypto-backed loans
https://nexo.io/kin-loan

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

More Ways to Spend Kin in Kik
In June, our first ecosystem partner, Kik, introduced chat themes, a Kin-powered feature that lets users personalize their one-to-one and group chat experiences. Since these premium chat themes only need to be purchased once, Kik users were limited in the ways that they could spend Kin. Today, Kik is introducing three new chat themes to create more ways to use Kin in the app.

https://medium.com/kinblog/more-ways-to-spend-kin-in-kik-329b295049be
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Announcing: One Kin, One Blockchain
Kin is on its way to being the most used cryptocurrency in the world. Apps are coming online with thousands of consumers earning and spending Kin every day. To continue to accelerate this growth we are moving Kin off the Ethereum Blockchain and going all in on the Kin Blockchain.

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Kin is on its way to being the most used cryptocurrency in the world. Apps are coming online with thousands of consumers earning and spending Kin every day. To continue to accelerate this growth we are moving Kin off the Ethereum Blockchain and going all in on the Kin Blockchain.

This is for sure good news.    Hopefully Kin stops bleeding out at some point and we get some positive upward momentum.     Granted, everything is struggling in this bear market,  but man - it'd be nice to not see so much red all the time.    It amazes me how many people are sleeping on Kin. 

Your signature here
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

This is for sure good news.    Hopefully Kin stops bleeding out at some point and we get some positive upward momentum.     Granted, everything is struggling in this bear market,  but man - it'd be nice to not see so much red all the time.    It amazes me how many people are sleeping on Kin. 

Good news and we need to anticipate what would be the next step and how the market will be moved by this good news, the value still bleeding and for those who are interested to take the risk better to start keeping now and see the outcome results that this coin brings to your investment,.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

i didnt understand this coin. it falled to 36. there is no news about it but it is falling and falling, i dont know who is selling their coin at a loss.
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

I think it will be positive for the KIN price if we are going to have our own blockchain.

The KIN ICO was one of the first I invested in last year and I still have almost all of my tokens. I did loose a few thousands trying to stake on Bancor. I admit I didn’t really understand the system and figured out in the end that I would risk looking my precious KIN if the token price would rise??!!

However, being one of the coins with most utility has not been exactly positive for the price. It amazes me why that is. I think long-term this is one of the most undervalued projects out there with the eco-system being build, huge potential userbase and this being a real company.

One small hair in the soup though. I live in Europe and I am restricted from trying the cool app I have helped finance. I don’t understand why us from Europe are restricted.

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Swelly Goes Live With Kin

Back in August, Swelly, a survey platform that lets brands and consumers receive feedback from their target audiences, became one of the first partners to offer ways to earn Kin in Kinit, the first publicly available app dedicated to the cryptocurrency. Now, we’ve taken the relationship to the next level as Swelly launches peer-to-peer Kin-powered experiences in their independent app, available for download on Android and iOS.
https://medium.com/kinblog/swelly-goes-live-with-kin-fbe7d7fdb8c4
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

it was really great project.
idont undrestand what happened to it.
but it can be a chance of buying for kin. it can make 100x maybe.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

As far as I know about this project this is a decent one to invest investor should buy this coin because kin is enough promising and have the potential to make profits. Kin is another decentralized cryptocurrency and has good technology so don't think much buy it.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Do you think KIN is a good token/ i used to have this which i bought in Mercatox
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

Dear Kin community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://kinchats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Kin. We believe that the Kin Chats will be a valuable addition to the Kin ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://kinchats.top/

The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Korean, Dutch or Russian version of Kin telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Kin’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Kin is missing on our site, please write and we will add it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: