Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange without verification  (Read 276 times)
treer123 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

I have tried verifying to join an exhange with verify, no luck
Are they exchanges where you don't need to verify, as  I want to swop bitcoin for litecoin.
I would need to be able to send bitcoin, trade to litecoin, and then withdraw the litecoin, all with no verification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

If you are willing to trade just crypto vs crypto then many exchanges don't require verification. Your ID check is a must if you want to exit to fiat
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

verification is a very important account security measure. so I think if there is an exchnage that does not require to verify the account is not good exchange in my opinion. and I have never met him. if there is any I will not use it. so my suggestion is to use exchnage that requires verification.
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:09:20 AM

If you are willing to trade just crypto vs crypto then many exchanges don't require verification. Your ID check is a must if you want to exit to fiat

This.

Most exchanges only require a email for most to be able to deposit crypto and than trade crypto to crypto. They will make you send a ID and a photo usually when you are requesting payouts over 1-2 btc per 24 hours. Although note of advice if you are going to be only having a email for a exchange I would definitely have 2factor auth for your accounts. That way it is pretty much impossible for your account to get hacked. 

Gathering bitcorns.
treer123 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

Many Thanks MrBea, bearing in mind that there is not even a quarter bitcoin, which exchange do you suggest?

Powerman101, you may be lucky and are verified, very good for you, but at the moment it is nearly impossible to become verified.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:24:34 AM

Try EtherDelta or Binanace they are both quality options. Both don't require verification and both you can withdrawal a substantial amount, good luck!

treer123 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:28:25 AM

Thank You MR buytheffinD
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

verification is a very important account security measure. so I think if there is an exchnage that does not require to verify the account is not good exchange in my opinion. and I have never met him. if there is any I will not use it. so my suggestion is to use exchnage that requires verification.
It doesn't work like that if you think a decentralized exchange didn't require verification its mean bad, no!. The exchange security measurement is not affected by the verification things, e.g Binance exchange forced you to use 2-factor authentication to be able to withdraw and Poloniex exchange required you to confirm the withdrawal via email. But I agree, Nowadays exchange are getting stricter with personal identification, which is bad for a people who want anonymity and privacy.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:57 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Why we could not pass the verification if we are really good citizen? I think most people can pass verification in any exchange. Verification is very important i think to know the customer. If no need verification i think its not good exchanger.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

Try EtherDelta or Binanace they are both quality options. Both don't require verification and both you can withdrawal a substantial amount, good luck!

Binance just started last July 14, 2017 (Source: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000599831-Binance-Exchange-Launched-Date-Set)

To be honest, they are doing pretty well despite of some bad reviews (Source: https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/binance/reviews)

I have never able to use it since a lot of my coins were already in Poloniex. If things went smoothly this next few weeks, I might deposit a small amount of investment so that I can try it out myself. As for EtherDelta, it's just an exchange site dedicated for Tokens which you'll acquire from joining Bounties, Airdrops and ICO's. The said exchange site is not really advisable for traders, especially if they aren't into such thing. The verification purposes is to prevent money laundering, since you'll going to transact a huge amount of money. If you think that the amount you'll going to circulate won't exceed the limit for a non-verified account, then there's no need for you to undergo such process.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

Are they exchanges where you don't need to verify, as  I want to swop bitcoin for litecoin.
I would need to be able to send bitcoin, trade to litecoin, and then withdraw the litecoin, all with no verification.

There are lot of exchanges that dont need verification to start trading, one of those are hitbtc exchange,  you can try register and deposit your bitcoin to convert in litecoin. Verification in some exchange only require to upgrade the deposit and withdrawal limit.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:57:55 AM

Honestly it's much harder to find anonymous exchanges these days. For instance bittrex used to allow people to have anonymous accounts but they no longer do. Only old users can remain semi anonymous, while all new ones have to verify. Same thing with poloniex, but they're taking it a step further by demanding verification from old users as well.
AFAIK you can still trade without verification on yobit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

You can try 'shapeshift.io', it can change your coin into anything altcoin in their list (include litecoin). And remember not to do small transactions cause the miner's fee.
In my opinion this is interesting project, hope this will help you.
P.S. this is not exchanger

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Binance doesn't require you to verify your id. You can easily create an account and start buying and selling. The only downside is if you transfer alt coins out, they keep 4 and give you the rest. So if you have 100, binance will keep 4 and give you 96.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

Etherdelta is a good one although it has been hacked lately but with binance, do you know what's the latest about them? They are temporarily closing new registration's.

https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7o3zm5/binance_will_temporarily_disable_new_user/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

well at least for now Binance doesn't require verification , and you can withdraw up to 2 BTC a day which is really great
this may change any time of course cause bittrex didn't ask for verification in past and they changed it without even notifying their members
but can't understand what " no luck " means in the OP , how you can't be lucky with verification  Huh

anyways if you not willing to give your ID then you should be extremly cautious and use only decentralized exchanges like etherdelta , or you can use shapeshift where you don't have to even create an account ( fees are high tho )
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Are they exchanges where you don't need to verify, as  I want to swop bitcoin for litecoin.

Binance is the exchange which i will recommend you to, but right now they're closed for new users. either you can wait for them to open new user registration or you can go for changelly or shapeshift. you can also try exchanging here on bct forum(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0).
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Are they exchanges where you don't need to verify, as  I want to swop bitcoin for litecoin.

Binance is the exchange which i will recommend you to, but right now they're closed for new users. either you can wait for them to open new user registration or you can go for changelly or shapeshift. you can also try exchanging here on bct forum(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0).

If start the trading process you will check the readers information. Then you will start the trading process. Time is important to the trading. If stat the trading you check you account you will receive the amounts the you will release the coin. You will communicate with the tradres. It will give some information. It useful to next time process. So you will verified the tradres. Time to process is important the trading process.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

Binance is the latest so called best exchange by enthusiasts in crypto world, however be careful with new exchanges. Better to stick to trusted ones, like Kraken, Poloniex which do require extensive verification documents but are very much worth the trouble as once you have done that in Kraken you can also withdraw directly to FIAT money.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Do you ever heard Kucoin.com ? I just registered on this exchange 1 hour ago and trade my SNOVIO token here and easily withdrawal too, you only need to do google authenticator and done, you can withdrawal freely, no need verify you id. My withdrawal 0.1btc only takes 10 minutes there.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: