Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread  (Read 68633 times)
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:37:50 PM

I'm fairly certain whatever whale(s) have taken a liking to CFIG bought out the remaining IPO shares. I'm not sure what your point is about the 173,282. That's how much was sold during IPO, the remaining 26,718 were just purchased in full @ .15. Hence, the .15 wall is now gone.

If the remaining 26,718 shares were sold on the market by the issuer then the total issued shares would be the full 200,000 outstanding units.  The fact that the site doesn't reflect that indicates that either the site is wrong (bug) or the shares weren't sold they were simply removed.

Units outstanding (in any company) is the total units owned by someone.  Each unit represents an equal share of ownership.  If the company has sold 200,000 units then there has to be 200,000 units outstanding. 

Assuming it's not a bug, I wonder if the 173,282 shares still represent a 20% stake in the company, or if they now represent a 17.3282% stake.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:53:52 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 02:57:01 AM by TsuyokuNaritai

718 shares have re-appeared at the IPO price. Are they just releasing them in bits because having too big a pile of unsold IPO shares sitting there was putting off buyers? If so, it worked - lots of shares have suddenly been bought over 0.14 - but if that's what they've done then doing so without announcing for that reason would be a bit dodgy to say the least.

[Edit: but they didn't, it was sold. No dodgyness Smiley]

Crypto Financial

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 11:01:15 PM

718 shares have re-appeared at the IPO price. Are they just releasing them in bits because having too big a pile of unsold IPO shares sitting there was putting off buyers? If so, it worked - lots of shares have suddenly been bought over 0.14 - but if that's what they've done then doing so without announcing for that reason would be a bit dodgy to say the least.

Update:
We did receive fiat funds for the purchase of the IPO shares that were transferred today. There are currently 718 shares remaining at the IPO price of  BTC0.15

Thank you,

Crypto Financial

nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:02:23 PM

I assumed that the rush of buys was because of the wall disappearing.

TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:08:42 PM

So did the text you quoted.

nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:13:23 PM

That was me agreeing with you  Wink

TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:19:11 PM

That was me agreeing with you  Wink
Ah, then it's quoter and quotee agree with you too. Wink

TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:36:17 AM

...and the IPO is gone! Congratulations to all at Crypto Financial, wishing you every success.

Only 2.6BTC of shares are left before 0.3. Shocked

KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 11:21:59 AM

Well, that went quick.

Congratulations on the successful IPO Crypto Financial, I look forward to watching you grow into a global leader in ฿ to Fiat transactions. Best of luck going forward into this Brave New World.

On a related note, the days of 0.15฿/share are long gone. With the majority of the shares being controlled by private investors, the Havelock orderbook for CFIG is the only place in town to jump in before the action really starts with this company. This is going to be an exciting Fall and Winter my friends.

floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:04:36 AM

Well, that went quick.

Congratulations on the successful IPO Crypto Financial, I look forward to watching you grow into a global leader in ฿ to Fiat transactions. Best of luck going forward into this Brave New World.

On a related note, the days of 0.15฿/share are long gone. With the majority of the shares being controlled by private investors, the Havelock orderbook for CFIG is the only place in town to jump in before the action really starts with this company. This is going to be an exciting Fall and Winter my friends.

It really is! Personally, I put BTC into mining, but a solid chunk into larger mining operations and businesses like Crypto Financial.

However, I do have a few questions for Crypto Financial. How do your services differentiate from other companies like CryptoCyprus, do you see these other companies as potential competitors, and if you do see them as potential competitors, why should we choose you over them?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Crypto Financial

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:21:15 PM

However, I do have a few questions for Crypto Financial. How do your services differentiate from other companies like CryptoCyprus, do you see these other companies as potential competitors, and if you do see them as potential competitors, why should we choose you over them?

Crypto Financial is a financial services company, we will offer you the opportunity to have your fiat funds stored until you choose to move them to an exchange and convert them to Crypto Currencies. Our Services will actually compliment new venture companies like Crypto Cyprus which will be able to have an account with us, where they would be able to exchange any Euros they collect from their customers into Crypto Currencies and vice versa. As far as any other competition that may come down the line, the way we see it, the Bitcoin (Crypto Currency) world is currently so small compared to other financial instruments, that the more companies such as ours enter the market it will only increase the value of Crypto Currencies in the long run and therefore our customer base.  It doesn't do any good to anyone if only 2 people had e-mail in the world, you need massive worldwide adoption for Bitcoin to truly start to compete with other financial instruments that currently exist today. Think of how many Banks they are currently in each country; There are over 600 Banks in the U.S alone with over $1 Billion in assets, so there is a lot of head room left to grow.

Thank you,

Crypto Financial

xchrisxsays

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:43:13 PM

Where and with what frequency can we expect updates about progress and performance?

Thanks
Crypto Financial

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:03:48 PM

Where and with what frequency can we expect updates about progress and performance?

Thanks

We will post updates about new partnerships, services and products through our website, Havelock Investments and on this Forum.

Crypto Financial
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:08:42 PM

We will post updates about new partnerships, services and products through our website, Havelock Investments and on this Forum.

Crypto Financial

Quick question(s): What happens when you partner with a large Exchange where they're required to disclose where money is coming from? Wouldn't they state your actual name and company info?

Crypto Financial

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 07:32:14 PM

Quick question(s): What happens when you partner with a large Exchange where they're required to disclose where money is coming from? Wouldn't they state your actual name and company info?

Hi Korbman,

All of our company's information will be available once our license is granted .At least for now as the application process is still in progress, we would like to keep a low profile until everything is in place where we can start to accept customers. We don't want to attract unnecessary additional scrutiny from local regulators. Our approach is that we will deal with Fiat and comply with all required AML/KYC/SAR etc. so we should not be treated any differently from other financial services companies.

Thank you,
Crypto Financial
Ninshatamoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 10:40:54 AM

Hi Korbman,

All of our company's information will be available once our license is granted .At least for now as the application process is still in progress, we would like to keep a low profile until everything is in place where we can start to accept customers. We don't want to attract unnecessary additional scrutiny from local regulators. Our approach is that we will deal with Fiat and comply with all required AML/KYC/SAR etc. so we should not be treated any differently from other financial services companies.

Thank you,
Crypto Financial

This stock seems to be falling flat.  Any market news to reflect why?
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:56:55 AM

Hi Korbman,

Thank you,
Crypto Financial

This stock seems to be falling flat.  Any market news to reflect why?

As far as I can tell there is no news at all. I'm not even sure what I should be expecting, let alone when...

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:07:54 PM

people wanting to jump on dealco
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:56:03 AM

Hi Crypto Financial,

I was wondering if you would be able to give us any updates at all. Thanks!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Crypto Financial

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:07:03 PM

Hi Crypto Financial,

I was wondering if you would be able to give us any updates at all. Thanks!

Crypto Financial is currently reviewing several software exchange platform options to offer our customers. As more information is available and choices are made we will make those announcements public. We appreciate your support and patience as we aim to bring only the best options for our customers.

If you or anyone you know is building or planning to build an Exchange Platform please feel free to contact us at any time via PM or e-mail at contact@cryptofinancial.io 

Thank you,

Crypto Financial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: