Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread  (Read 68633 times)
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:23:19 PM

Havelock Investments is a separate entity from CFIG.

Many regulatory and exchange structures have changed dramatically during the past few months and CFIG has had to adapt the way they will work with exchanges and customers.

We expect information to be made public in the next few days.

Havelock Investments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:35:41 PM

You registered another LLC shell?  In MY Panama?  Unheard of!!

http://ohuiginn.net/panama/company/id/610201
havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:48:14 PM

You registered another LLC shell?  In MY Panama?  Unheard of!!

Right! We are all shelf companies. With shelf employees and shelf bills and shelf auto responders support staff that really is only running from the shelf in the basement of Cryptx from a house we are renting from Rental Starter .

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:57:28 PM

You registered another LLC shell?  In MY Panama?  Unheard of!!

Right! We are all shelf companies. With shelf employees and shelf bills and shelf auto responders support staff that really is only running from the shelf in the basement of Cryptx from a house we are renting from Rental Starter .

There is nothing precluding a shelf company having real employees and interacting with IRL, that's sorta the point.  Even a shell company may have real employees (especially C-their), shared with other shell companies -- sorta like HIF and CFIG.  Sorry for preaching to the choir.  If you would like to explore how shells and shelves gain credibility from each other, start clicking on the links in the addy  above.  Shit works magic on rubes.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 01:04:45 PM

There is nothing precluding a shelf company having real employees and interacting with IRL, that's sorta the point.  Even a shell company may have real employees (especially C-their), shared with other shell companies -- sorta like HIF and CFIG.  Sorry for preaching to the choir.  If you would like to explore how shells and shelves gain credibility from each other, start clicking on the links in the addy  above.  Shit works magic on rubes.

Bernie Madhoff was able to do all that and more (NASDAQ Chair!!) without all this shell business..

So unless you have actual evidence beyond mandated legal filings you just sound like another peanut from the gallery.  Get it shells... peanuts... lol nevermind
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:11:43 PM

Many regulatory and exchange structures have changed dramatically during the past few months and CFIG has had to adapt the way they will work with exchanges and customers.

Havelock Investments

Thank you for the prompt reply Havelock.
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

Bernie Madhoff was able to do all that and more (NASDAQ Chair!!) without all this shell business..

So unless you have actual evidence beyond mandated legal filings you just sound like another peanut from the gallery.  Get it shells... peanuts... lol nevermind

Madhoff stole without shells and shelves, therefore people behind shells are legit.

Happy investing.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:56:10 PM

Havelock Investments

And if it's not? What are you going to do about it? We've heard this "next few days, next few weeks, next few months" talk for a lot of time. Our patience is running out over here, and frankly, I don't think we can be blamed.

EDIT: CryptoFinancial, if you're reading this, you need to start giving more information instead of your usual "We'll reveal some information in two weeksTM" talk. If you can't reveal ANYTHING, then I'm going to assume that you have nothing to reveal, which means you're not doing anything except sitting on our money and/or spending it on....something.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
bobo418

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:32:50 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 05:09:35 PM by bobo418

We gave it up too soon guys, now he's not calling us back.
Crypto Financial

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:25:58 PM

We are as frustrated as you are!

We are waiting on some notarized paperwork to be completed for local regulators. Once that is completed, and it is going to take place in the next few days we would be able to make an official announcement. We can't move things faster when it comes to bureaucratic issues.

If any of our unit holders in the CFIG Fund have requested a BETA account and have yet to receive a reply from our staff please resend a request to contact@cryptofinancial.io from the email you use for Havelock Investments.

We will send you a link to apply for an account.

Thank you,

CFIG
floatyfish

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:21:14 PM

We are as frustrated as you are!

We are waiting on some notarized paperwork to be completed for local regulators. Once that is completed, and it is going to take place in the next few days we would be able to make an official announcement. We can't move things faster when it comes to bureaucratic issues.

If any of our unit holders in the CFIG Fund have requested a BETA account and have yet to receive a reply from our staff please resend a request to contact@cryptofinancial.io from the email you use for Havelock Investments.

We will send you a link to apply for an account.

Thank you,

CFIG

Can you show us the non-notarized paperwork? Once again, it's perpetually being pushed off and pushed off. Believe me, I know about bureaucratic issues, but at the same time you have to show SOMETHING. Why not show off some of this website you guys have? You have to have at least basic mockups in Photoshop or Illustrator that you can upload here, and if you don't have that then can't you upload a screenshot of the site?

havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:25:25 PM

Just sign up with them by contacting them at contact@cryptofinancial.io as they stated above.

TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:41:57 PM

Can you show us the non-notarized paperwork? Once again, it's perpetually being pushed off and pushed off. Believe me, I know about bureaucratic issues, but at the same time you have to show SOMETHING. Why not show off some of this website you guys have? You have to have at least basic mockups in Photoshop or Illustrator that you can upload here, and if you don't have that then can't you upload a screenshot of the site?

I'm sure you'll see them "soonish" or in "two weeks", the Bitcoin scamming standard.

I don't get why they can't post something, even if it is redacted. These are public documents, are they not? Are they afraid it will give away the "special secret" they're working on? If so, a black bar through the details will suffice.

But then again, when you concoct a scam, transparency is the last thing you want.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
floatyfish

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:02:18 PM

Just sign up with them by contacting them at contact@cryptofinancial.io as they stated above.

I believe you have to have 10 shares, and I only have 1

pummle

Activity: 109

Bleating sense into the world

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:12:43 PM

Just started reading this thread. It looks like this company was started back in August (nine months ago), have the published any financial reports since then?

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

i bet they bought their own shares to manipulate the market, who would buy it up to 0.1 with this much uncertainty?
standardcrypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:38:25 PM

It could be. It could also be early investors, defending a core position.

Insider buying is usually bullish.

I think 65% chance there's good news soon, 20% no news, 15% chance there's very bad news (like havelock goxxes its users).
Crypto Financial

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:47:00 PM

Official Announcement to be made Tuesday May 20th

Honkyhonk

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:53:10 PM

Hey, you sent me an email back in decemberish saying that I would be added to the beta when it was ready. I do own more than 10 shares. I just sent you guys another email a few days ago asking to be added again. No response. Please please please don't be blowing smoke up our asses. we really don't need another bitcoin scam/disaster.
Crypto Financial

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:06:36 PM

Hey, you sent me an email back in decemberish saying that I would be added to the beta when it was ready. I do own more than 10 shares. I just sent you guys another email a few days ago asking to be added again. No response. Please please please don't be blowing smoke up our asses. we really don't need another bitcoin scam/disaster.

Can you please PM us with your email address. It may have gotten lost in SPAM.

Thank you,

CFIG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: