Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the altcoin market ever get saturated?  (Read 322 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Today crypto market is in a bubble. Last week there were huge rise of prices for many alts.
I am a bit worry, but still think that great projects with working applications will not drop a lot in price.
When the market can not be said, it is because it depends on the new investor. Moreover, if its use drops too much then the red light will be lit in the market. And there is a lot of research needed.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
coin0101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

I believe that it will be widely used in the validation and verification of financial transactions without third-party services
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

The market itself will decide when it will be saturated. At present, of course there are a lot of offers, most of them meaningless, but in a new market this is normal. In relatively short time, the situation will stabilize.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

to the point where there wont be any new coins that will have mooning potential. I am asking this because currently I dont have enough money to make huge profits since I am a college student. What if I started investing heavily in coins in 2021. Will there be any new coins with mooning potential in that year(and in coming years)
About saturation, I don't think so. But if something is not done soon with regards to regulation, it may be corrupted by heavy investors who can trigger panic sells.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

The market itself will decide when it will be saturated. At present, of course there are a lot of offers, most of them meaningless, but in a new market this is normal. In relatively short time, the situation will stabilize.
Yes the market would decides and the users itself wether a certain coins will be present in the future. The best thing in this situation is choose an altcoin that would stay and exists in the future. A stronger one that people will still use and would exists its demand.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

to the point where there wont be any new coins that will have mooning potential. I am asking this because currently I dont have enough money to make huge profits since I am a college student. What if I started investing heavily in coins in 2021. Will there be any new coins with mooning potential in that year(and in coming years)

To sum it up, i think you ae afraid of missing out on the big opportunities of this time and sort of asking if 2021 will be too late for you to be investing into cryptos since you think saturation will happen by the time you are financially ready for investing into crypto currencies (which you say is on 2021) am i right?
Well if that's the case, then no one can really tell you for sure. If that's what you want you want. Because for all we know, when that time comes, cryptos maybe just a thing in the past and aren't worth anything at all. In contrast, it may be worth way more than what it is worth today.

My advice? Do not wait for later. If you cannot invest money, then invest your time. Learn as much as you can. Join bounties this doesn't requite much but if you're lucky, can give you a fortune. You can do this together with college and studying. But always remember, education must be your priority. Earning cryptos is addictive. So make sure you get your priorities straight and arrange your schedule properly.

Good luck Smiley
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Who knows??? but if you want to target 2021 try NEO(they call it Chinese Ethereum)  and Arcblock(Not in the market yet.But as it seems very potential project)  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: