Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I sell some XRP (Ripple)?  (Read 191 times)
Don911 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

I have some XRP I want to convert to BTC. So I opened an account at Bitstamp. Unfortunately you need to verify the account before you can send your XPR there. And they are currently very much behind with verifications, looking at 2 weeks+ or so. I then went to Binance, but they don't accept new customers at the moment. Any ideas which other exchange I could choose? Preferably one where I don't have to go through a lengthy verification process.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

Maybe u could use Kraken?

Bergamot

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

Try hitbtc exchange, you can open an account in 5 min, it's not that great one, but you can sell ur ripple there easily.
shole01

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

what about Bittrex?
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

what about Bittrex?
As far as I know Bittrex also temporarily stop allowing new user registration.

OP, I’m currently using HitBTC, exchanged my XRP to USDT but I’ve yet withdraw my earning.
Gonna wait few more weeks and earn more profit first before attempting my first withdrawal.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
BitCar.io

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

Did you check out https://shapeshift.io
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

I want to suggest binance but they just recently closed their registration. Try out hitbtc and bitfinex for it or try to look for someone that's willing to buy it and do a peer-to-peer transaction. Sell it now while it's on the peak, I can sense that there will be a massive sell wall orders on XRP.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

I want to suggest binance but they just recently closed their registration. Try out hitbtc and bitfinex for it or try to look for someone that's willing to buy it and do a peer-to-peer transaction. Sell it now while it's on the peak, I can sense that there will be a massive sell wall orders on XRP.

Bitfinex has stopped letting new users register until as late as January 15th. If the OP doesn't want to wait that long I suggest he use shapeshift to trade them for bitcoins if he ins unhappy with HitBTC USDT trading.
Don911 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

Thanks guys for your replies and suggestions. I ended up opening an account with Gatehub, and managed to import my old Ripple wallet there.  Smiley

Heres the other exchanges I looked at.
Bitstamp - Takes 2+ weeks to verify account before any trading is possible.
Binance - Closed to new applicants.
HitBTC - Seem shady.
Bittrex - Closed to new applicants.
Bitfinex - Closed to new applicants.
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

Thanks guys for your replies and suggestions. I ended up opening an account with Gatehub, and managed to import my old Ripple wallet there.  Smiley

Heres the other exchanges I looked at.
Bitstamp - Takes 2+ weeks to verify account before any trading is possible.
Binance - Closed to new applicants.
HitBTC - Seem shady.
Bittrex - Closed to new applicants.
Bitfinex - Closed to new applicants.

Gatehub trades are a pain, I would not recommend it, I made an account on Binance due to that, if I had known before I would had use something else like Binance from the start.

Also, if you need to sell XRP, I can buy it from you.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
Pablojob

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

Ive heard Kucoin exchange doesnt need to verify the account if you register you can trade instantly,you should try it.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

you can try hitbtc, I think there is also quite a large volume, it will be the right choice for you since you do not really like the verification system Smiley

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

I have some XRP I want to convert to BTC. So I opened an account at Bitstamp. Unfortunately you need to verify the account before you can send your XPR there. And they are currently very much behind with verifications, looking at 2 weeks+ or so. I then went to Binance, but they don't accept new customers at the moment. Any ideas which other exchange I could choose? Preferably one where I don't have to go through a lengthy verification process.

You may use HitBTC. They do not require much verification process there. You can also try using Bitfinex. They do not require you to submit a lot of verification documents if you do not trade or deposit or withdraw USD. You can easily sell your XRP in these two exchanges because they have large trading volumes. You can also use Cryptopia. The unverified account will let you withdraw a total of 5,000 NZD on a daily basis. Try to explore all these good exchanges. Feel free to choose the best one for you.
mdpauley

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

You can exchange it on shapeshifter.io
Reader.

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

On the corner, if you mix it with champagne, you'll have you some champipple.............
bradcox

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

Always check out the withdrawal limits of the desired exchange before making deposits. Kucoin would be the best option but it does not support XRP. I would go to HitBTC.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

Bitfinex has stopped letting new users register until as late as January 15th. If the OP doesn't want to wait that long I suggest he use shapeshift to trade them for bitcoins if he ins unhappy with HitBTC USDT trading.
Yes I forgot about that thing since I used to keep my coins there and managed to pursue my trades, I haven't noticed that they are closing new registrations. Shapeshift.io is also a good exchange to and it all depends on how you will see your Ripple investment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Im using shapeshit.io to trade XRP,been using it for quite a while,its very easy to use.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Im using shapeshit.io to trade XRP,been using it for quite a while,its very easy to use.

I think trading through Shapeshift is expensive due to higher charges? But it is worth it when doing withdrawals or outside another exchanges.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

I personally use Bitstamp but since their verification is taking really long, I would use HitBTC. They don't need verification and are also accepting new registrations. Alternatively, you could try Kraken, I don't use it but I hear they are pretty alright.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: