Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:43:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a reputable alt-coin exchange  (Read 82 times)
TimKwi (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:49:49 AM

I am looking for a reputable alt-coin exchange.  It seems all the big excahnges are no longer accepting new users at the moment.   Any recommendations appreciated.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

I am looking for a reputable alt-coin exchange.  It seems all the big excahnges are no longer accepting new users at the moment.   Any recommendations appreciated.

Try Kucoin it's a profit sharing exchange, they share almost 905 of their trading fee to all their users not to mention their own company shares is increasing I bought Kucoin when it was $1 and this shares could go up to $50  here is the info check it out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
ambiqc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

Use Binance and Cryptopia
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

Try Kucoin it's a profit sharing exchange, they share almost 905 of their trading fee to all their users not to mention their own company shares is increasing I bought Kucoin when it was $1 and this shares could go up to $50  here is the info check it out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/

I heard positive comments also about kucoin. If i am not wrong, the withdraw money also very fast.
So kucoin will be a right choice. I also recommend to use binance but i dont know if they dont accept new account or what.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

I just got to binance some weeks ago and im very happy with that. Fast, Safe and good interface.

AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

Those who suggested Binance probably do not realize that Binance have temporarily closed new user registration.
I’m currently trading using HitBTC but I can’t comment much as I’ve withdrawn my earning yet.
I like their user interface though, from my point of view it’s better than Binance and OKex.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

Kukoin and Binance are currently the best choices
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:01 AM

Would suggest Binance and Bittrex but they have closed registrations to new users, so I will go with Kucoin. Signup is fast and the exchange is continuously adding more tokens to trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: