Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 predictions  (Read 449 times)
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

That's a good question, but the answers will never be accurate. The only correct aspect is that the crypto market is still small compared to other traditional markets such as US stocks, Forex and Gold. There is a huge space to grow.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

I think the prediction for 2018 is more people who influence to join and to earn money.Bitcoin already helped a lot of people for the past years and now that it became famous.Bitcoin is the king of currencies.Hopefully the value of bitcoin now increases 2018.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

Crypto is at another rally. I heard that 2018 will be the GTFO year where BTC will hit 20-50k, maybe? Or some McAfee levels... Who knows. And then it crashes and will be low for quite some time. But what if the crypto will be just calmer. Go a little bit up, then down and stay on pretty much the same levels. What if there will be no bubble. Or what if the bubble already burst. Opinions?
I think it's going to be the next turn for bitcoin to start to go up, and then these altcoins will start to fall.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

Crypto is at another rally. I heard that 2018 will be the GTFO year where BTC will hit 20-50k, maybe? Or some McAfee levels... Who knows. And then it crashes and will be low for quite some time. But what if the crypto will be just calmer. Go a little bit up, then down and stay on pretty much the same levels. What if there will be no bubble. Or what if the bubble already burst. Opinions?

There was no bubble actually. Why can there be bubbles when the majority of the cryptocurrencies, led by Bitcoin, are flying higher and higher every year? And we cannot discount the fact that all these cryptocurrencies are worth almost a trillion USD for now even if there are only a few people who are into it. Now, what will happen when the cryptocurrency market will finally attract and convince at least a quarter of the world?

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

2018 will definitely be the last carnival of cryptocurrency, going crazy, and then bubbling. So you need to sell the tokens in time for some of the French currency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

2018 predictions of all coins have a significant increase between bitcoin and altcoin. both coins are currently declining at the beginning of the year, but in the middle and end of the year will experience a significant increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

2018 predictions of all coins have a significant increase between bitcoin and altcoin. both coins are currently declining at the beginning of the year, but in the middle and end of the year will experience a significant increase.

I agree to that by the middle of the year all coins will have its share of increase in value, and bitcoin will have gain a huge increase when all technologies that has been hanging to implement in 2017 will be infuse in 2018.
Lightofheaven

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

my prediction is bitcoin will still rise as a rocket in 2018 it may fall down a little bit but it will rise twice as it falls
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

I think and feel that in the beginning of 2018 bitcoin prices are more calm and stable, and over time I think that bitcoin prices could skyrocket to the moon to reach 25k even more, that's my opinion.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

I think Cryptocurrency is still boldly dominating the market is Bitcoin, where Bitcoin when it was made, just broke the highest price in 2017 and will remain axsis until 2018.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

maybe more people will join and the price will rise again Cheesy , as everyone say it will be $1 million on 2020....
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

It will happen, bitcoin will not miss this times where every crypto is booming. TRX, XRP, LTC(before) and now ETH. I don't think that bitcoin as the main star will not boom this year.

The end of the year where it's price started to be doomed and pulled back to $13,000 and currently playing at $15,000 is a good recovery state for a coin that's moving too quick before.

I have believed that there's no bubble that's on bitcoin, look on how those new coins that are booming now. They are not even calling it as a bubble but I guess it is.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

This bubble's already deflated and is ready for another pump. I don't expect it to move the way mcafee predicts, and the guy would.most likely eat his own * by 2020 but what you said about btc  being calmer is more acceptable for me. If it goes to 50k by yearend good but if it stays around 20-25k i won't be disappointed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

My prediction this year 2018 is that bitcoin will hit 50k. This year is also good for altcoins as many people are already into cryptocurrency. Many will try their luck on digital currencies this year.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

My prediction bicoin will remain calm on this year maybe it will climb but not much,  and as i see eth nowadays is rising there's a possibility that bitcoin valued will stay at 14k-15k until mid year and then maybe altcoin will climb to the top.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

The chances that bitcoin will burst is higher this midyear 2018 than it will go down. So I’ll predict it 70/30 by percentage. On my honest opinion it doesn’t matter for me, as long as bitcoin exist, buy at low and sell at high would always be what I do. Holding and being positive is always be the best thing to do at this issues. Cryptocurrency and it’s demand still on high trajectory.
dragony (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:54 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 11:18:40 AM by dragony

I love your positivity. Bitcoin is my hero. Also, don't forget we have a Bitcoin Cash which in my opinion is more useful. Bitcoin will stay either way.

it is not "more useful", it is temporarily fixed until the disaster happens.
if you think increasing the block size to 8 MB fixed the scaling problem then you haven't understood the problem at all.

I know it's a hard topic, but I am in crypto for quite some time, but one thing bothers me with Bitcoin. It's slow and expensive to move it so I don't do it and rather use Ether. It's also not useful for everyday life when you want to pay for goods. What went wrong?
TexasofblackseA

Activity: 359

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

It's hard to predict. In my opinion, to continue this process by making a profit in short time periods that should be done. I think this is the most reasonable way to make a profit in this market.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

I know it's a hard topic, but I am in crypto for quite some time, but one thing bothers me with Bitcoin. It's slow and expensive to move it so I don't do it and rather use Ether. It's also not useful for everyday life when you want to pay for goods. What went wrong?

Nothing went wrong, really. It's just that the demand for blockspace has outperformed Bitcoin's current capabilities by a great magnitude. Segwit has been activated to give Bitcoin that extra push, and to buy time in the runup to Lightning Network, but it lacks serious adoption, which is a shame. Those who transact with Segwit, are enjoying lower transaction fees, but that only goes up for a far minority of the actual users here. If nothing changes in that regard, we just patiently have to wait for LN to make its public appearance. But hey, everyone is free to make use of an altcoin. It's an open market where no one forces you to stick with Bitcoin, which is a fantastic thing.
dragony (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Nothing went wrong, really. It's just that the demand for blockspace has outperformed Bitcoin's current capabilities by a great magnitude. Segwit has been activated to give Bitcoin that extra push, and to buy time in the runup to Lightning Network, but it lacks serious adoption, which is a shame. Those who transact with Segwit, are enjoying lower transaction fees, but that only goes up for a far minority of the actual users here. If nothing changes in that regard, we just patiently have to wait for LN to make its public appearance. But hey, everyone is free to make use of an altcoin. It's an open market where no one forces you to stick with Bitcoin, which is a fantastic thing.

I mean, when I got to crypto, Bitcoin was for $70 and we thought it's the next payment system. We were developing payment services and persuaded merchants to adopt Bitcoin. Now, it's just about money in Bitcoin. It's basically useless unless you count the brand. It's not digital gold if you can't sell it fast and cheap. It was meant to be money. A way how to take away the power from National banks and their inflation fiats. Why we need Segwit or LN or another layer on it. Just update the code so it could be used. I don't get it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: