Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:07:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it best time to invest in Litecoin?  (Read 471 times)
coldst (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

While people are hyped in trading XRP/ETH/TRX, on the other hand, Litecoin has been stay at the same price range for a week already. I am wondering if LTC still have room to growth for the next couple weeks. Any reason to buy/not to buy at this moment?
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

While people are hyped in trading XRP/ETH/TRX, on the other hand, Litecoin has been stay at the same price range for a week already. I am wondering if LTC still have room to growth for the next couple weeks. Any reason to buy/not to buy at this moment?

I think it is. LTC now is close to 'old values' and I guess it will be next 'alt-pump' from the big coins.

I bought XX LTC few hours ago and i'm sure that LTC will gain at least 20-30% in a week or two.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

No.

Litecoin will drop to or under 0.01 as it often does before rising again. Look at the 1d Bittrex charts and zoom out.

coldst (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

No.

Litecoin will drop to or under 0.01 as it often does before rising again. Look at the 1d Bittrex charts and zoom out.

i don’t think it will drop to 0.01 as long as it can still trade in coinbase
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

I think it is. LTC now is close to 'old values' and I guess it will be next 'alt-pump' from the big coins.

I bought XX LTC few hours ago and i'm sure that LTC will gain at least 20-30% in a week or two.

I agree, I think LTC should be much higher than where it is. At the very least it should be higher than TRON...

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

As incredible as it may seem, Charlie Lee known as Litecoin's founder decided not to hold the coins he created. He announced the sale on Twitter, to everyone's surprise. Since this event, I have lost all confidence in litecoin.
coldst (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

As incredible as it may seem, Charlie Lee known as Litecoin's founder decided not to hold the coins he created. He announced the sale on Twitter, to everyone's surprise. Since this event, I have lost all confidence in litecoin.

I agreed, and I believed this is the only reason Litecoin is still struggling at 230-250. Wondering if it will go downward or still have room to grow.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

You can buy at this moment, actually at any moment, because Litecoin is highly dependable and profitable. But do not expect your investment to gain much if you are only planning to hold it for a couple of weeks only. Litecoin is best for long term hodling. It cannot be compared to the pump of TRON (TRX) or Ripple (XRP). Litecoin is a bit old and expensive already. But it will still get more expensive, although not as quicker.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

Litecoin correction looks very similar to Bitcoin on charts and both are getting close to end of it
and the next rally phase. Great buy at these prices .
coldst (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

You can buy at this moment, actually at any moment, because Litecoin is highly dependable and profitable. But do not expect your investment to gain much if you are only planning to hold it for a couple of weeks only. Litecoin is best for long term hodling. It cannot be compared to the pump of TRON (TRX) or Ripple (XRP). Litecoin is a bit old and expensive already. But it will still get more expensive, although not as quicker.

Totally agreed! I was thinking to sell all my ETH to LTC at this moment  (since it is at its peak). However, I was somewhat hesitative as I am still hoping ETH to grow higher in the short future. To hodl or not to hodl this is the question.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:03:35 AM

Please you must think again before try to put your money in litecoin, How charlie lie already sold all of their litecoin. it may better for you to think another better coin than litecoin, it seems cardano and another altcoin looks better. There is a lot of reasons to not invest in litecoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

I think there's still room to go up. All the altcoins is going up now. Litecoin is going to get up.   Wink Wink

Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

No.

Looking at investment through extrapolating past chart results has never worked for traditional investments.  It is a known behavioural bias in investing. It has even smaller chances of success when it comes to something as unpredictable and psychology-based as cryptocurrency price movements.
VB007

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

Short term -No. Long Term-Yes.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Really difficult to tell. It looks like it should rally soon, given what other coins are doing. But there is no real indication of it happening yet. Long term it's still a good bet though. Short term the market is a bit crazy at the moment.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

Did you read why he chose to sell?  He cited to remove accusation of conflict of interest.  All developers should do similar.  People criticise other coins where a substantial holding by developers. rightly so. 
vesso

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

I still believe in Litecoin and have some. In fact I am considering to buy some more  Huh
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Litecoin is a really good coin and currently at the lower end, I'd bought some ltc and may buy some more if it dips more.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

I think Litecoin has pumped hard in the last quarter of 2017, so it would be better if you buy other altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, Verge and Steller.

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

My opinion is that Litecoin will not grow. It was a pump that passed. Developers are not very active and have nothing more to offer than other altcoins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: