Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashaa keeps changing my back up ETH address from uppercase letters to lowercase  (Read 111 times)
Fonz Ferdinands (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:31 AM

Hi, I have submitted my "backup ETH wallet address" to Cashaa but Cashaa keeps changing all my "upper case letters" to lower case letters. I've created 3 Support Tickets. Each time I ask Cashaa Support to help me they just send me the link to change the address myself. This doesn't help because Cashaa isn't saving the correct address for me when I resubmit my address. So frustrating. Today is the deadline to have this ready otherwise they will return my ETH and I will miss out.

Also, I tried another method to change the address.

(1) I went to My Account.
(2) I clicked on "Change" under the "YOUR ETH ADDRESS TO RECEIVE CAS TOKEN"
(3) I followed the instructions and clicked to receive the "OTP" (which means One Time Password) and nothing happens.

Can anybody help me?

Cheers,

Fonz Ferdinands
miguelvalenciav

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

What link did they give to you? Ive tried to contact them several times and they just send me a google form that is supposedly going to be considered before the toke allocation. But as time passes I'm getting more and more nervous of being excluded from the process an of  losing my investment as the first address I provided is not ERC20 compatible.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

Did you try to change your backup eth address using another device? maybe the problem is in your browser or device.

Fonz Ferdinands (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

After 3 support tickets asking the same question and receiving the same lame answer, someone in Cashaa Support finally gave me an answer I could accept. Here is what they wrote:

"Wallet address  are not case sensitive don't worry about  it .
if  you still want to change your wallet  address please visit your cashaa account  to change your wallet  address."

Seem like problem is solved.  I am using a My Ether Wallet (MEW) address for my Cashaa backup account.

I used the MEW for depositing my funds in the ICO too.

I have another problem though. 

It seems I have stupidly given them the wrong phone number for my mobile phone.

I asked them how I could change the last digit by saying this:

"Hi, my phone number has been entered incorrectly (WRONG NUMBER - ( +61) xxx xxx xx3). I am so sorry. The correct mobile phone number should be ( +61) xxx xxx xx6. I am not able to receive OTP to the phone number in the Cashaa records. Please help me change the phone number to  ( +61) xxx xxx xx6

...and they responded with this message:

"sorry we can't do this its seems suspicious we have to check things please wait."

Anyway, I've tried to fix it by going into My Account and clicking on edit but you can't change your phone number in that area.

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

its fine, i allready done so many transaction and one time i type my address use all uppercase letter and still receive my payment, maybe if its lowercase it still work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: