Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to hire cryptocurrency developers  (Read 143 times)
EnergyTrader (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

Hi Crypto Engineers,
I am looking to build a team to create a new cryptocurrency with a twist.
We have an existing product/service in the energy management space, our technology is backed by patents and we are now in the ramp up phase of adding new features around our patented energy management and trading platform which is already disrupting the status quo in the energy market.

I am looking to build a team, or work with an existing team who can demonstrate experience and a track record in the ground up development of cryptocurrencies.

Strong references are a must for any interested applicants.

The business you will be working for has been trading since 2004 and has offices in North America (San Fran) and across Australia. I am currently based in the US.

Interested parties please contact me via my gmail account ilvolpe80@gmail.com.

To be clear these are paid positions and candidates who demonstrate the appropriate prior experience will be provided an NDA for execution to evaluate the opportunity being provided in greater detail.

Many thanks,
D

Scalablockchain

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

Hello,,

We find your requirement to be intriguing and are interested to have business/work relation with you.

We’ve been pioneering in implementation of blockchain, cryptocurrency and other scala based technologies.

Check out www.scala[Suspicious link removed] or get in touch with us on info@scala[Suspicious link removed]

For the instant response, you can connect through Skype "dreamajax"

Regards
Arun N
scalablockchain team..
poutintsev

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

Hi,
We can help you.

http://ico-services.net

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: