Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't have any money to invested right now in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 214 times)
cryptoroi (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

Most of us can agree that 2018 is going to be the year for cryptocurrencies.

Mass adoption is coming soon and it's already closer than we imagined last year.

I spent the Thanksgiving holiday talking to my brother and he said that all of the students at his college were buying Bitcoin and various other altcoins.

He even knew the names of coins like Ethereum, Dash, Monero, and XRP.

Apparently everybody at his college knew most of the top 10 coins that were flying around.

That really surprised me.

About a month ago I made a few predictions on coins that I personally like this year. Most of those coins have gone up significantly.

ADA Cardano was priced at about $0.14 back then and it's currently priced at $1.06.

It was $1.40 last night though...... and I'm thinking this dip is a great time to buy.

TRX Tron was priced at about $0.03 and it's currently priced at $0.26.

That's almost a 10 times gain in about a month. Could it go up to a dollar by the end of January? Definitely. Is it too late to buy in? Nope. Buy it. It's at an all time high but there's no guarantee it will ever go back down.

POE Po.et coin was priced at $0.03 and it's currently priced at $0.17.

That's a 5 times gain.

The truth is that you could pick any coin in the top 10 and make some good money this year.

You could also check around, do your research on the company, and come up with the coin that you think would be best for profit on your own.

Finding an underdog is fun and it can oftentimes pay off really well although you can also lose all of your money that way.

You don't have to go looking for an underdog though when there are some sure picks right in front of your face.

I think you're pretty much guaranteed to get at least a 5 times return if you go with any coin in the top 10 by the end of 2018.

Of course there's no guarantee..... and any coin could fail including Bitcoin.

Still if there's one thing I hate it's the idea of somebody having money in their checking account when they could definitely put it in cryptocurrency and make money instead of just letting it sit there.

If you don't have any money invested in cryptocurrencies right now...... you are really going to miss out in 2018.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

Yes, 2018 will be a bull market, probably a bubble, so if you miss the party, you'll probably regret it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

Mass adoption is coming soon and it's already closer than we imagined last year.

I spent the Thanksgiving holiday talking to my brother and he said that all of the students at his college were buying Bitcoin and various other altcoins.

Apparently everybody at his college knew most of the top 10 coins that were flying around.

About a month ago I made a few predictions on coins that I personally like this year. Most of those coins have gone up significantly.

ADA Cardano was priced at about $0.14 back then and it's currently priced at $1.06.

It was $1.40 last night though...... and I'm thinking this dip is a great time to buy.

That's almost a 10 times gain in about a month. Could it go up to a dollar by the end of January? Definitely. Is it too late to buy in? Nope. Buy it. It's at an all time high but there's no guarantee it will ever go back down.

That's a 5 times gain.

The truth is that you could pick any coin in the top 10 and make some good money this year.

You could also check around, do your research on the company, and come up with the coin that you think would be best for profit on your own.

Finding an underdog is fun and it can oftentimes pay off really well although you can also lose all of your money that way.

You don't have to go looking for an underdog though when there are some sure picks right in front of your face.

I think you're pretty much guaranteed to get at least a 5 times return if you go with any coin in the top 10 by the end of 2018.

Still if there's one thing I hate it's the idea of somebody having money in their checking account when they could definitely put it in cryptocurrency and make money instead of just letting it sit there.

If you don't have any money invested in cryptocurrencies right now...... you are really going to miss out in 2018.

Yes exactly we can see that the altcoins are gaining much popularity lately.There is hardly anyone who doesn't know about altcoins, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum.I am actually glad that I have been in this community since a year,it has given me much knowledge about altcoins.I am looking forward to invest in some altcoins this year as it seems a bright year for cryptocurrencies.
Tenshe

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

That's a 5 times gain.

it’s not a big deal as we know that there are a lot of ways to earn from bitcoin so it’s not important that you must have money to invest or use it for some other things that why I’m telling to every one before going to join bitcoin you must study bitcoin once because when you will not study bitcoin so can do a lot of mistakes and there is also a possibilities that you can sell your personal thing to invest in bitcoin so you can earn from other ways from bitcoin.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

That's a 5 times gain.

If you do not have try to concentrate on the bounty campaigns those tokens will become a coin in the market very soon once the coin has been launched, always investing on the bitcoin and top listed altcoins only a profitable only. Coins like cardano, IOTA, Neo and waves are luckily shined in the market of 2018. There is no exactly it is choosy coin for the investors. Now since the price increased we will find the investors more in the market. So if you want to invest on altcoin means you can join in bounties make out of it.
cryptoindie

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

Well said bro! I am starting to participate in bounty programs! Though po.et is crashing a bit.. Huh
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

I'm still new to this crypto world, and I also don't have any money to invest in bitcoin or even altcoins. So, what I'm doing is I'm joining bounties so that I can eventually earn some tokens that I can use for trading. I hope it wouldn't be too late for me. Actually, I'm still not so sure in investing since I'm still trying to learn more. Everything would be too risky without knowledge about it.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

yeah, unfortunately there is a lot of money coming in from a lot of newbies like those college students you are quoting. and that means we are going to have an altcoin market in 2018 filled with a lot of newbies who don't even know where they are, they have just accumulated bags of lots altcoins and majority of them will lose a lot of money.

this is scary!
imagine how many victims we will have by mid 2018 because of all the altcoin dumps. that won't end well for cryptocurrencies in general.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

Yes, 2018 will be a bull market, probably a bubble, so if you miss the party, you'll probably regret it.

2018 is really the year of the pump and dump. Even at the start of the year the coins even the cheapest ones have increase their value significantly some x 20, x 30, x 40, x50 but those hype has its limit and thus those who bought late are now suffering from losses due to the dumping season at the end of the hype. So it is better and better to be careful in buying those shit coins since if we are not careful we may lose big in trading.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

Sell some stuff (Not the House!) or get a second job. 2018 will be another banner year for cryptocurrency. You miss 100% of the shots you didn’t take. -Wayne Gretzky

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: