Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My referral code  (Read 230 times)
weiting@Wagecan (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:31:29 AM by weiting@Wagecan

Hi all,

This is Weiting.
feel free to use my referral code 7NNcu6J6 https://wagecan.com/s/7NNcu6J6 to get 20% off for Golden Card, which delivers to many countries

Feel free to ask me anything.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

So who is actually stopping this from happening? I'm not familiar with WageCan so I don't know if you have a partner such as visa or Mastercard or if this is a smaller card that's just prepaid and ... that's it?
weiting@Wagecan (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

Most of the Bitcoin prepaid card companies in the world use the same card issuer the exact one I am talking about.
And yes, we also have partnered with they (that's why we also received notification).

If your card's brand is Visa, it's very likely that your card is issued by this card issuer.
You could ask your card company whether their card is issued by the company based in UK to find out.

So who is actually stopping this from happening? I'm not familiar with WageCan so I don't know if you have a partner such as visa or Mastercard or if this is a smaller card that's just prepaid and ... that's it?
crazymadrounder

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

yes my xapo and coinsbank debit cards are not working anymore,

I just was triying to make a purchase online and it was declined all the time, then I have received this email:
https://i.gyazo.com/2e51367afcb8d71b0b9ee75c944b6dfe.png
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:17:20 PM by chuckblocker

Sucks. My cryptopay blocked also.

lmao @ 230 for a card tho, 25k lifetime limit, gl with that

wouldn't pay more then 15$ for a prepaid card
perasera

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Could you explain why is the BTC exchange rate so bad. From time to time 1000 USD less than Coinbase. At the moment coinbase 16.350 wagecan 15.619
tsvetomir69

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Hi all,
this is Weiting from WageCan. https://wagecan.com
Shockingly, we just received notification from the most used card issuer based in Gibraltar that they'll stop to support all the cards they issued, which will affect all the card companies. .

Right now they just asked us to stop the load request from our cardholders.
They haven't publicly announced yet, but they'll do it soon.

If you're looking for an alternative, feel free to use my referral code 7NNcu6J6 https://wagecan.com/s/7NNcu6J6 to get 20% for our Golden Card, which is NOT issued by that card issuer

Some background info on WageCan:
  • We have been around since 2014 based in Hong Kong and Taipei
  • We have issued cards to more than 100 countries in the world
  • Besides card business, we have also expanded our service to contract mining

Feel free to ask me anything.

Dude you must be out of your mind to seek $250 ($225) for a single card! And may we have your bin (first 6 digits) so we can check the real card issuer?
F8N00

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

19/11/2018 - Capitulation !!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

What card provider WageCan use?
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

What card provider WageCan use?

Card issuer: Transforex (Taiwan)

i think .... atleast that what they where using

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

I used to have a WageCan card last year. Support was average and their card-issuing bank was horrible. I was fully KYC-verified by their bank and was required to reverify myself when I attempted to load coins on my card. It was not a nice experience. Firstly, the card loading process is not instant. It takes a few days and even more than a week if weekends and public holidays fall on those days after you load the card. That’s exactly what happened to me. To top it off, I was required to reverify myself despite having been fully verified by their bank. This resulted in an even much longer card loading time.

I cannot recommend this card but of course you are all adults and can consciously and independently decide what to do so the decision is ultimately yours to make.

They seem to be very active here when the rest of the exchanges lose their card-issuing privileges.

Just have a look at their card price. They know about Wave Crest’s downfall and they now have sole control of the crypto card market. A monopoly, for want of a better word, which explains the $230 price tag of the card.

serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Just have a look at their card price. They know about Wave Crest’s downfall and they now have sole control of the crypto card market. A monopoly, for want of a better word, which explains the $230 price tag of the card.

Muahahaha... "sole control of the crypto card market"? You're not serious right? I can name at least a handful of cards still working - ADVcash, MisterTango, MoneyPolo, XMLGold etc etc etc...  There is nothing that can explain a $230 card price nowadays. Nothing! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: