Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Seeking Something Indepenent (Like NEM) That's As Powerful + Mineable  (Read 74 times)
WaitingForTheNextOne (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

Hi,

I would like to "mine" and/or invest in something that is NEW and independent (like how NEM is); I am not sure what your community considers such independent technology but from my understanding NEM uses its own unique code and is not on another network or a fork of other coins or services. That's what I mean when I say "indepedent" and that's what I am seeking ...

My goal is to invest extremely early by purchasing with USD or by mining. However, I would like direct mining; I don't trust these "pools" nor do I have time to generate 1 or 2 of something that is $0.0001 when it's first starting. I'd rather pay for it, unless 24 hours of using all 8 cores of my CPU and/or my 1080 Nividia can somehow "mine" $10+ per day worth of whatever the coin/token/tech is.

SIDE NOTE: Stay away from HitBTC; they're lucky I have decided not to smack them in the mouth for stealing my funds in December 2017.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: