Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron #TRX Analysis  (Read 140 times)
dj2b4life (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:59:03 AM

Just thinking out-loud.

Has anyone else factored in the fact that Binance carries the majority of TRX volume. Yet, Binance is no longer currently accepting new members. I presume this is locking out many, many, interested investors looking to get into Tron.

Wouldn't this likely cause another bull-run when Binance does indeed re-open their memberships? (Influx of Buyers)
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

TRX is really crazy at the moment. Binance server pressure was too large before maintenance. This Limited Registration estimate is also the pressure of the server. A bull market is related to the overall market environment. 2018 is a year worth looking forward to.

rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Tronix (TRX) is the official currency of TRON, which aims to be a decentralized entertainment content sharing platform eventually leveraging blockchain and peer-to-peer (p2p) network technology. Founded by a non-profit Singapore-based foundation, the Tron Foundation seeks to tackle the global entertainment industry – currently valued at $1 trillion.
TRON’s open, decentralized platform and distributed storage technology will allow creators of digital content to cut out middlemen such as the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Content producers will thus be able to obtain funds directly from consumers.

Trending News
- TRX mainet saw a lot of activity and good vibes around the coin
- Tron's Independence Day is highly anticipated by the community
- The first batch of TRON Accelerator Loan recipients has been successfully concluded
- TRON dicontinues ERC-20 services
- Tron also announced its entry into the Forex Market via their partnership with Shift Market

Upcoming new
- TRX migration will occur from Jun 21 to Jun 25
- 26 Jun — Super Representative Election
- By Jun 21, a lot of support will be rolled out by several popular exchanges!

Important partnership
Sitting at number 10 on the market cap, TRX is one of the well known cryptocurrencies and has a lot of notable partners including:
Uplive, Matchpool, Shift market, Peiwo, Gifto, GAME, OBike, Baofeng
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

Tronix (TRX) is the official currency of TRON, which aims to be a decentralized entertainment content sharing platform eventually leveraging blockchain and peer-to-peer (p2p) network technology. Founded by a non-profit Singapore-based foundation, the Tron Foundation seeks to tackle the global entertainment industry – currently valued at $1 trillion.
TRON’s open, decentralized platform and distributed storage technology will allow creators of digital content to cut out middlemen such as the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Content producers will thus be able to obtain funds directly from consumers.

Trending News
- TRX mainet saw a lot of activity and good vibes around the coin
- Tron's Independence Day is highly anticipated by the community
- The first batch of TRON Accelerator Loan recipients has been successfully concluded
- TRON dicontinues ERC-20 services
- Tron also announced its entry into the Forex Market via their partnership with Shift Market

Upcoming new
- TRX migration will occur from Jun 21 to Jun 25
- 26 Jun — Super Representative Election
- By Jun 21, a lot of support will be rolled out by several popular exchanges!

Important partnership
Sitting at number 10 on the market cap, TRX is one of the well known cryptocurrencies and has a lot of notable partners including:
Uplive, Matchpool, Shift market, Peiwo, Gifto, GAME, OBike, Baofeng
Thank you for sharing, this is a kind of updates that i'm looking anyways I will follow trx I bought 5000 pcs of trx and holding on to that. I'm very curious on how binance protect their privacy against scammers/hackers they have the best feature so far and i'm willing to wait until it all matures. Price could change in a couple of months waiting for a big shift or moon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: