Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc sucks ...  (Read 119 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I had very bad experience using hitbtc since last couple of months....specially their withdrawal system is really bad first of all they keep withdrawals pending for a huge long time and when they process it they pay that low fee in that it takes another day for it to get confirmed.... since almost 24 hours now my withdrawal is stuck in there

Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Transaction still stuck and it is now close to 24 hours now....And BTC network is absolutely fine...as the transactions i made i myself are getting confirmed in minutes and this one stuck since a whole day now...very bad from Hitbtc and not gonna use their service again Angry

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

....And BTC network is absolutely fine...

The mempool contains more than 180000 transactions at the moment:
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Therefore the BTC network might not process transactions as fast as during
periods with less congestion. Maybe HitBTC has attached a too low fee and therefore
your transaction hasn´t confirmed yet? It is also possible that they batch transactions
in order to save fees and your withdrawal got broadcasted to the network at a later date than you think.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: