Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankex ICO distribution  (Read 100 times)
quag55 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

Does anyone know when the last Bankex ICO tokens will be distributed?

Thanks!
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Does anyone know when the last Bankex ICO tokens will be distributed?

Thanks!
From the official contract address, you can see that every day, bankex is issue the bkx everyday, not to be nervous, because now not way to the exchange.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

Interesting ICO name,is this connected with the banks?i need to review this one i hope its not like XRP.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Interesting ICO name,is this connected with the banks?i need to review this one i hope its not like XRP.
The ICO project is over. It was over at the 26th of December, and it is now being handed out. The project was very popular last month.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

Just be patient they will complete the distribution soon, they are being careful with the kyc that is what has slowed down the distribution, this is one of my best project in 2017/2018 i believe in the team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: