Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you post for signature campaign?  (Read 118 times)
rvrl_23 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Good day Smiley I'm new to signature campaign and I just want to clarify a few things,
I know that you have to follow the rules and stuff, I've read about it.

But I'm quite confuse on where do you post during a signature campaign, do
the campaign manager create polls or topics and all your post are just limited to that section?
or you can post anywhere you want and you get paid by that? also, how do I know
if I got accepted to a signature campaign? 
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Good day Smiley I'm new to signature campaign and I just want to clarify a few things,

the campaign manager create polls or topics and all your post are just limited to that section?

This question should be moved to the Beginners & Help or Meta board, as it has nothing to do with discussion about Bitcoin.

You'll know if you are accepted into the campaign as the topic where you applied should have a reply by the campaign moderator that you were accepted. Additionally, most campaigns have a link to a spreadsheet that you can check to see if you were accepted and added.

You can post anywhere except for boards that the campaign manager specifies in the campaign topic as being invalid for payments. Technically, you can post anywhere you like for campaigns, but you won't be paid for posts made in the boards that are specified. For example, the campaign may state "You will not be paid for posts made in Gambling, Games & Rounds, Meta, and Micro Earnings". This just means that if you post in any of these boards, your post won't count towards your payment at the end of the week/month/payment period.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

Campaign manager do not create polls or topics they only create guidelines and one of the guidelines is where  you post like for example only post from alternate cryptocurrency section  and bitcoin section discussion should be counted. so in order  that your post should be counted you have to post only on that section if you post in "off topics, politics and society, or in speculation section that post will not be counted. and in order to qualify you need to meet the required post that required by the campaign manager. if you are in doubt don't hesitate to message campaign manager to give further clarification.
rvrl_23 (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

This question should be moved to the Beginners & Help or Meta board, as it has nothing to do with discussion about Bitcoin.

You'll know if you are accepted into the campaign as the topic where you applied should have a reply by the campaign moderator that you were accepted. Additionally, most campaigns have a link to a spreadsheet that you can check to see if you were accepted and added.

You can post anywhere except for boards that the campaign manager specifies in the campaign topic as being invalid for payments. Technically, you can post anywhere you like for campaigns, but you won't be paid for posts made in the boards that are specified. For example, the campaign may state "You will not be paid for posts made in Gambling, Games & Rounds, Meta, and Micro Earnings". This just means that if you post in any of these boards, your post won't count towards your payment at the end of the week/month/payment period.

Thank you sir and sorry for posting it here, I thought it was on topic because it's still related to bitcoins.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

Thank you sir and sorry for posting it here, I thought it was on topic because it's still related to bitcoins.

No worries. If you want to make it right, go to the very bottom left of this post, and click on "Move Topic" and move it to the appropriate board. If you really want to make it right, click the "Lock Topic" link afterwards so you don't get anymore sig spammers posting in this thread that's already been answered  Wink
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

You should check the guidlines that the developer has been written in their campaign. You should check it on their page just read their whitepaper or articles.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Stimah12

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

As a newbie here, I myself I don't know and am eager to get answers to this post. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: