Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonChain (DRGN) "Look Lateral" January 8th????  (Read 255 times)
Sonosax (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

DragonChain (DRGN) is currently traded on CoinExchange, EtherDelta and a few other small ones. When i went to their website it says:

"All Dragonchain Presales/ICOs. KYC powered by LifeID.
The Look Lateral digital revolution begins on Jan. 8th.
Visit us here on Jan 8th to begin the whitelist process."

What does this mean? This new PreSale on Jan 8th, what is it for if DRGN tokens are already around and actively traded?
Sonosax (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Anyone? This coin seems to be on a solid course but this Presale thing is confusing.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

I invested 10btc on it 2weeks ago,i hope this coin of Disney would achieve success let the hype start!

sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Excellent profit received with this krypto coins, I wanted to sell first, but I do not regret that I did not sell it.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

I visited DragonChain (DRGN) site a couple of days ago. There was no such announcement. Thanks for this info. Now this coin shows a lot of growth, I can not even imagine what they have to offer? ICO has long since ended. It's interesting, you'll need to go read.
odanovich

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

DragonChain (DRGN) is currently traded on CoinExchange, EtherDelta and a few other small ones. When i went to their website it says:

What does this mean? This new PreSale on Jan 8th, what is it for if DRGN tokens are already around and actively traded?

Hey there! I can answer this for you Smiley

Dragonchain is a platform and they are about to host their first company's ICO (LookLateral.io) on Jan 8th.  Well its technically a presale before the ICO. 

You must have Dragons in your wallet inorder to participate in the presale.   They will be using LifeID for their KYC registration to participate in this - and all future ICOs..

Oh and LifeID is going to ICO on Dragonchain Jan 29th as well!!

Dragonchain ICO was OCT-NOV and price per dragon was $0.04-$0.06 (variable rate)  and has gone up to $3.54 in only 30 days since.     Dragons were only created once and will never ve created again.

Dragons have a special trait too... (Dragon Slumber Score DSS)  for each day you hold a dragon in your wallet you get 1 DSS.   These accumulate over time and give you incentives such as: bigger contribution caps during presales; better discounts; early access to projects and resources, etc.

And unlike Ethereum, you DON'T spend your Dragons on the ICOs that spawn off Dragonchain.  Instead you use Ether / Bitcoin.   This causes a really unique incentive for token holders to HODL their DRGNs, which is why the price has gone up, up, up...

Very good stuff coming from this team.  Looks like they are holding off on Major exchanges until after they get a few ICOs under their belt.  Best place to get dragons right now is KuCoin.  Which I have been very pleased with since EtherDelta is horrid and Tidex has no volume.

Hope this helps clarify your post.

May 2018 be the year of the Dragon.

Cheers!
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Dragonchain is a platform and they are about to host their first company's ICO (LookLateral.io) on Jan 8th.  Well its technically a presale before the ICO. 

You must have Dragons in your wallet inorder to participate in the presale.   They will be using LifeID for their KYC registration to participate in this - and all future ICOs..

Dragonchain ICO was OCT-NOV and price per dragon was $0.04-$0.06 (variable rate)  and has gone up to $3.54 in only 30 days since.     Dragons were only created once and will never ve created again.

Dragons have a special trait too... (Dragon Slumber Score DSS)  for each day you hold a dragon in your wallet you get 1 DSS.   These accumulate over time and give you incentives such as: bigger contribution caps during presales; better discounts; early access to projects and resources, etc.

And unlike Ethereum, you DON'T spend your Dragons on the ICOs that spawn off Dragonchain.  Instead you use Ether / Bitcoin.   This causes a really unique incentive for token holders to HODL their DRGNs, which is why the price has gone up, up, up...

Very good stuff coming from this team.  Looks like they are holding off on Major exchanges until after they get a few ICOs under their belt.  Best place to get dragons right now is KuCoin.  Which I have been very pleased with since EtherDelta is horrid and Tidex has no volume.

Cheers!

Thanks for your explanation,so the DRGN will be like the mother of dragonchain?and its morelikely hosting new ICOs under it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Disney??... first google search and this comes up.

"In 2016, Disney dropped the project and open-sourced the project as the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit that manages the upkeep of the Dragonchain."

In 2016, Disney dropped the project
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

This coin was pumped because of Disney's name. I don't see any future in it as disney dropped their support. It could be great if disney would use their own coin in its services.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
odanovich

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Dragonchain is a platform and they are about to host their first company's ICO (LookLateral.io) on Jan 8th.  Well its technically a presale before the ICO.  

You must have Dragons in your wallet inorder to participate in the presale.   They will be using LifeID for their KYC registration to participate in this - and all future ICOs..

Dragonchain ICO was OCT-NOV and price per dragon was $0.04-$0.06 (variable rate)  and has gone up to $3.54 in only 30 days since.     Dragons were only created once and will never ve created again.

Dragons have a special trait too... (Dragon Slumber Score DSS)  for each day you hold a dragon in your wallet you get 1 DSS.   These accumulate over time and give you incentives such as: bigger contribution caps during presales; better discounts; early access to projects and resources, etc.

And unlike Ethereum, you DON'T spend your Dragons on the ICOs that spawn off Dragonchain.  Instead you use Ether / Bitcoin.   This causes a really unique incentive for token holders to HODL their DRGNs, which is why the price has gone up, up, up...

Very good stuff coming from this team.  Looks like they are holding off on Major exchanges until after they get a few ICOs under their belt.  Best place to get dragons right now is KuCoin.  Which I have been very pleased with since EtherDelta is horrid and Tidex has no volume.

Cheers!

Thanks for your explanation,so the DRGN will be like the mother of dragonchain?and its morelikely hosting new ICOs under it?

Dragonchain has a line of 200 applications for their incubator program.   They anticipate churning out ICO's very frequently as they are a platform much like: Ethereum, NEO, Lisk, Raiblocks, etc.    Dragonchain is currency-agnostic, which means any of the new company's adopting dragonchain can integrate into any or all other blockchains (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.) It is a really fascinating project.  

My bet is that we will see big american companies moving to the blockchain on the Dragonchain platform.  

Disney still fully supports dragonchain and uses it in their internal blockchain at Disney..  Go check Disney's github account and you will see that they actively support and reference Dragonchain.  (https://github.com/disney)

In fact Disney handed over the code/technology under the  Apache 2 Open-Source License and provided Dragonchain with the rights to use it, see here: (https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)   

Disney is smart, they detached their name from the non-profit dragonchain organization because it HELPS spread the technology.  They didn't "Drop their support"  in fact they still actively contribute to the code.   
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:19:22 AM by jbautistangina

DRGN is good in the long run,we saw good improvements on its price from the past months,the analyst/experts predicts it can reach x10000 from its ICO value by the end of 2018,an i clearly see what they are saying,this project of disney's is very promising if you ask me.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

I invested 10btc on it 2weeks ago,i hope this coin of Disney would achieve success let the hype start!
i hope you DRGN will be a great buy for you, how ever i will not put my funds in it
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Tomorrow the news will be released and we will know exactly what they mean. I think they have many additional projects in the incubator on their blockchain. Perhaps they themselves will carry out ICO for each project, being, as it were, a guarantor that this is not fraud.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Dragonchain is a platform and they are about to host their first company's ICO (LookLateral.io) on Jan 8th.  Well its technically a presale before the ICO.  

You must have Dragons in your wallet inorder to participate in the presale.   They will be using LifeID for their KYC registration to participate in this - and all future ICOs..

Dragonchain ICO was OCT-NOV and price per dragon was $0.04-$0.06 (variable rate)  and has gone up to $3.54 in only 30 days since.     Dragons were only created once and will never ve created again.

Dragons have a special trait too... (Dragon Slumber Score DSS)  for each day you hold a dragon in your wallet you get 1 DSS.   These accumulate over time and give you incentives such as: bigger contribution caps during presales; better discounts; early access to projects and resources, etc.

And unlike Ethereum, you DON'T spend your Dragons on the ICOs that spawn off Dragonchain.  Instead you use Ether / Bitcoin.   This causes a really unique incentive for token holders to HODL their DRGNs, which is why the price has gone up, up, up...

Very good stuff coming from this team.  Looks like they are holding off on Major exchanges until after they get a few ICOs under their belt.  Best place to get dragons right now is KuCoin.  Which I have been very pleased with since EtherDelta is horrid and Tidex has no volume.

Cheers!

Dragonchain has a line of 200 applications for their incubator program.   They anticipate churning out ICO's very frequently as they are a platform much like: Ethereum, NEO, Lisk, Raiblocks, etc.    Dragonchain is currency-agnostic, which means any of the new company's adopting dragonchain can integrate into any or all other blockchains (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.) It is a really fascinating project.  

My bet is that we will see big american companies moving to the blockchain on the Dragonchain platform.  

Disney still fully supports dragonchain and uses it in their internal blockchain at Disney..  Go check Disney's github account and you will see that they actively support and reference Dragonchain.  (https://github.com/disney)

In fact Disney handed over the code/technology under the  Apache 2 Open-Source License and provided Dragonchain with the rights to use it, see here: (https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)   

Disney is smart, they detached their name from the non-profit dragonchain organization because it HELPS spread the technology.  They didn't "Drop their support"  in fact they still actively contribute to the code.   

I wonder if DRGN is still a good buy.
Seems like they have more to come. But on the other side I do not like the hype that is being spread and that they are only on Kucoin does not boost my confidence.
Might be worth getting some and hodl.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
bitcoingirlau

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Hi everyone. I am a learner in digital currency trading. I was looking at the Look Lateral pre-sale on Dragonchain website and it requested me to enter "Your DRGN Eth Address". I have some DRGN but I bought them by using Bitcoin, instead of ETH. Can I still participate the pre-sale?
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Hi everyone. I am a learner in digital currency trading. I was looking at the Look Lateral pre-sale on Dragonchain website and it requested me to enter "Your DRGN Eth Address". I have some DRGN but I bought them by using Bitcoin, instead of ETH. Can I still participate the pre-sale?

LOOK will be a ERC-20 Ethereum based token, so as long as you have a wallet with at least 1 Dragon in it you can purchase Looks with BTC/ETH
Have a look here: https://dragonchain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000419151-Incubator-Community
cryptohemlock

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

Hey there! The box that you are talking about which asks you to "Enter Your Eth Address" is simply a calculator that you can use to see how much DSS (Dragon Slumber Score) you have racked up!

If you don't know what DSS is, it's basically a holding incentive which provides Dragon holders discounts on upcoming ICOs.

In order to start generating a DSS you need to store your Dragons in a compatible wallet (MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano, Trezor). All of these types of wallets have a public address which is what you would use to plug into that calculator to see how large your DSS is.

You cannot earn DSS if you store your Dragons on an exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: