Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Ripple Now?  (Read 2051 times)
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

If you do not believe in riple, why sell ? Make a giveaway  Wink to members on this forum, i will gladly participate. Seriously ripple non believers should sell ripple asap, so ripple can grow steadily and people who actually believe in ripple can profit in the long run.  

LOL when the billionaires and monopoly holders dump billions of USD of XRP?

You people don't realize that you don't even own most XRP that will come into circulation in the upcoming months as the contract starts to expire.

You could have chosen XLM, could have chosen OysterPearl, could have chosen Xtrabytes, or even TRX, but instead you chose the worst scam coin that made the XRP team richer than the initial facebook stockholders.

What a joke.

Using crypto to pay for college.
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

Ripple is a good coin for long term but it already move huge and correction is exepted and it is going on. you have to wait for correction over and then you decide to buy.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

I think the fixed rate will be at the level of 3 dollars or lower

Paverspacers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

I was wondering if I should buy Ripple at current levels? I am looking to invest 50$ per week and hold for as long as possible...
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

I believe that is not the time to sell ripple. in 2018 are expected to be some news that will lead to the Pampa coins. it is likely that will put on the famous exchange. You can earn a fortune.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

If you're u can remember, the same pump and dump was when bcash was added to coinbase. After adding to it, the price was dump a lot. So I guess it will happens also with XRP in the new future. Cheers!

KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

Why are you so quickly making decision to sell XRP ?
I believe Ripple will growing more in this 2018. I guess XRP wil reach in $5 or more in the next February.
Until now i still hold my XRP's coins, because i trust XRP is promising for investment. For the others who still have XRP, let's hold together. And in the future we will success together. Cheers !!
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

If you have bought from 0.25 ripple then you should sell. If you buy a higher price then I suggest you hold the ripple for a while. The ripple is a good coin and it may be the future of the banking industry. Maybe a ripple time will increase by $ 10.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

no guys, if you sell your XRP, you will regret. because when prices start to rise. I believe you will be confused to buy XRP again. You will see the risks and benefits that will be in mind. and make you only see higher prices. so I hope you keep the XRP.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

I sold a part to recover the capital, the rest I keep holding on for a while longer. Hopefully in the future it will fly high.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

I was not big supporter of ripple because of its not completely decentralised neither it holds the value of blockchain technology people are only looking for XRP growth ethereum already crossed 1100$ some low cap coins like DENTACOIN also growing DCN now really cheap grab DCN by selling Ripple and wait for couple of months.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

I think that now is the time! It is not a decentralized coin, it has a master. This is a great opportunity to manipulate the price. It is worth someone to want and the price will return to $ 0.25.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I was not big supporter of ripple because of its not completely decentralised neither it holds the value of blockchain technology people are only looking for XRP growth ethereum already crossed 1100$ some low cap coins like DENTACOIN also growing DCN now really cheap grab DCN by selling Ripple and wait for couple of months.
i dont know anything about denta coin but just look at its coin cap. you cant fit that digit in a calculator Cheesy
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

Yes Ripple is no so decentralized and its supply could be much more larger that we imagine, bu it is one of the coins among many of them which is used by the real financial world players! So its price will growth with its about its adotion!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

Yes Ripple is no so decentralized and its supply could be much more larger that we imagine, bu it is one of the coins among many of them which is used by the real financial world players! So its price will growth with its about its adotion!

It will never be used by banks other other financial institutions. This is nothing but the rumor of ripple owners. That is how they manipulate the market to multiply their wealth by exploiting you guys.
mkjtraders

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

No,

Hold for long term.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!
Ripple has been  doing well this day and we should understand that because coinbase rejected listing of coin don't mean ripple is going to fall and many investors has believe in this coin and I personally is going to hold my ripple. There are many exchange that are still using ripple as one of the coins listed for trading and I believe with those exchange we can still be trading this coin.
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

No,

Hold for long term.

LOL You mean hold until all 60% of the XRP supply "locked" in escrow is released and diluted?

Well, you can certainly try that.

Using crypto to pay for college.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

No No, don't be in a hurry. just wait for the ripple in order for a higher price than currently so it really gives a great advantage of on sale now but only get a small advantage and thus are not too promising.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

I think ripple has big future eventhough they are not listed in coinbase.
Coinbase is not everything since there are some other big exchange listed ripple in their system.
note because coinbase is one big exchange is they canq dictate whats the future of all the coins in crypto and besides mate was right there are so many exchange that can consider XrP so we must not worry.im just worried about the haters are they a silent fanatic of ripple?what you think guys.

Ripple will rise again and for sure can hit 10$ or more this year,thats why im holding my coins still not bother of its downfall,because after everyfall is rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: