Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:21:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryoto Currency can make you Rich, Do you agree ?  (Read 110 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

I have been analyzing coinmarketcap.com and ICO statistics and found out that most coins averagely increase about 1000% within 3 years if they are still alive and trading. I am concluding Crypto currency can make us millionaire if we have patience and hold our penny tokens bought or acquired through bounties for about 3 to 4 years . What do you think of it , do you agree we can be millionaires with patience with crypto ?
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Sure it is, but the question is can you hold it that long ? and not scare of losing ? long term investment is pretty good if the coin or token it self have future, i mean what they offer as a coin what kind of advantages they have and are you sure its not become death coin in few years.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

Yes, but it's not a scientific fact that cons will definitely increase by 1000%, otherwise everybody would buy alts and hodl since it would be free money. If you manage to invest early in promising coins and can manage to hodl or trade smartly, then yes, you can make a lot of money.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Of course, here the question is rather , what coins to buy and till what time to hold, but while the market is young , it's all really may just come with the mind
gloana

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Yes investing in the right crypto-assets can make people rich. No doubt about that!
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I have been analyzing coinmarketcap.com and ICO statistics and found out that most coins averagely increase about 1000% within 3 years if they are still alive and trading. I am concluding Crypto currency can make us millionaire if we have patience and hold our penny tokens bought or acquired through bounties for about 3 to 4 years . What do you think of it , do you agree we can be millionaires with patience with crypto ?

That is the most important key, you are right. Patience, patience, patience! If we can really learn to be calm and just wait for some time we will make money eventually. Unfortunately I am not successful on waiting. I need to work on it.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

Well, the very first thing you have to understand is that it is because those coins have average such high growth that they are on coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap also is not very accurate! A lot of markets list a coin's starting price from the moment they begin trading or listing on exchanges, but they ignore the price of the tokens during ICO (yes, most of these coins were ICO coins). A LOT of ICO tokens cost people a lot of money, and the price that started on exchanges are much lower than what you needed to pay at ICO.

Another thing, you may be looking at fiat value. Very hard to find coins that grew also in satoshi value.

Coinmarketcap also does not list a lot of coins that failed. That is, abandoned, if you had them, no one would buy them from you even if the price is listed as such. So no, no such thing as guarantee rich.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

Cant agree more, the problem here is not about holding, the main problem here is identifying which project is legit which one is not
There a lot of opportunity in making money in crypto, but aside than that there are a lot more possibility to lose it
From scammers, hackers, fake projects, etc

We need some police here in crypto  Grin

Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

For me, it's true that I've gotten dozens of times in return from the cryptocurrency market, so I think that's the right thing to do.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xandola

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

I 100% agree.  invest in BTC, ECHT and some other, and participate in the E-CHAT Bounty, so yes, I believe I can earn enough from it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: