Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in crypto what you suggest ?  (Read 340 times)
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Need Hindi Translation/CM? ->>> t.me/NrcewkerBTC

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

Hello

i am little bit confused and already loss many opportunity. i have reserve of hardcarsh approx 6000$ or maybe 7000$ i want to invest in crypto and hold about 2 years you guys can you suggest me which coin should i buy and stock for 2/3 years and why ?

all types of suggestions will be appreciated please contribute it will help lot of other peoples .

Last story :

i am using of bitcoin since 2011 even i sold my bitcoins at 20$ --> 1 Bitcoin i was getting lot of payment minimum was 250$ to 1800$ each payment

but i was unlucky never expected that boost in bitcoins and i missed this chance

also in February 2017 my friend came and told me to buy ETC and ETH and hold them for 8 or 10 months i buy approx 4000$ ETC and hold them for 2 months then sold it was really good profit but ETC was going down so i was affaired  from loss and i sold all .

now i am really ready to invest in any coin but i will take this decision which should i buy please mention coin name also tell me reason thank you

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

Ill suggesting this 5 altcoin for you to buy and hold :
Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %
Those coin have very big increase in price this las 30 day, take a look at it at coinmarketcap mate. Good luck mate
Alvaro.anso

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

in my opinion you can still invest on NEO, if you think it's late you should look at crypto based on iot technology
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

What kind of crypto do you want dude ? The one who have experience? that mean allready one or two years old or you want to invest in newborn coin or even investing to an ICO. All thats option is good they have own advantages and disadvantages, your choice. but i sugest just go to ethereum again  Wink
gloana

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I would suggest to have at least some CLOAK (CloakCoin) in your portfolio. Why? not only gains in price are important, it is also impritant that your investments generate cashflow! Cloak gives you both imo hogh potential in price gains + 6% / yearly POS-Rewards. Besides that CLOAK also has an amazing anonymity tech call Cloak-Enigma!
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %
Those coin have very big increase in price this las 30 day, take a look at it at coinmarketcap mate. Good luck mate

All those percentages does not make me want to invest in the coin because they could go the other direction easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Need Hindi Translation/CM? ->>> t.me/NrcewkerBTC

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

thank you allz i feel that i need to buy XRP its low price i wil able to buy more coins so if prices increase miner i wil get much profit

apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

I would do a lending in Davor with compound interest if you don't need money at the moment or without and take around 100 $ per day with the interest.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

thank you allz i feel that i need to buy XRP its low price i wil able to buy more coins so if prices increase miner i wil get much profit
it is a good choice, but I think the ripple price is now too high at least trying to wait longer until the ripple finds its lowest price.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

For those of us with a couple thousand on initial investment there's possibly more progress in strengthening positions with alts like ETH, LTC, NEO, or something like DASH and XMR (Monero)
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Many different types of Coin Criptocurrency both Altcoin and Token ICO, which at the beginning of its emergence has soared the selling price. This could happen because of the success of the coin is to be accepted in the market, it could be just because of the momentary trend,,Holding Coin Investment is suitable for people who do not have time to go online, or plan for future investments. In the process of investing like this is to buy Coin Cripto with large amount, then let (Hold) in a long time, from 1 month, 3 months...Advice from me that is very stupid,because I am a fool Grin
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %

Invest in the biggest risers?   Cheesy That's probably the surest way to lose money
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

For long time ago, I'm scaried to invest in cryptocurrency but Now, I interesting to invest in cryptocurrency because I get many more profits from there Smiley It is my experience Smiley
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

why not buy bitcoin? and why not start trading altcoins?
why do you choose to buy and hold altcoins that may be around today and not tomorrow!

anyways if you want my suggestion i say start trading altcoins. find those that get pumped real good like XRP, ETH, Dash, LTC, ... and buy them only when they have not yet been pumped in the past month. you can also take a better path and take a little bigger risk and buy them when they are getting pumped. for example when you see XRP pumped 20% then jump in and enjoy the rest of the 80+% pump.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %

All those percentages does not make me want to invest in the coin because they could go the other direction easily.

Yup! There are no sure investment on what can happen in the future of Altcoin and that is the risk you can take when you become an investor of certain coins, But in my opinion there are a good things in investing now because like I said you can never know because there is a chance that one of that coin can make it big in the future we can never know, But right now Altcoins are doing great all are all green for the time being.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

I think you should diversify into solid and new projects, keep 30% in big ones like btc, eth, ltc and xrp, with 30% invest and hold new technology of blockchains like ada, aion and icx, with remaining 40% invest in high quality new tokens like propy, tenx pay, storm, snov, amb, powr and anymore if you like and you will earn huge profits after a year hopefully.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %

Yup, those coins are totally being pumped hard right now.  

Nrcewker, if you want something to buy and hold for the long term, look up Monero and Litecoin.  But more on the former than the latter.  I think Cryptonight coins will finally see the light of day thi year with Monero leading the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

my suggestion for long term is ethereum and bitcoin, then for invest short term do daily trading so you can earn profit every day in altcoins(ripple, monero, iota), because altcoins has faster growth and decline.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Hello

i am little bit confused and already loss many opportunity. i have reserve of hardcarsh approx 6000$ or maybe 7000$ i want to invest in crypto and hold about 2 years you guys can you suggest me which coin should i buy and stock for 2/3 years and why ?

all types of suggestions will be appreciated please contribute it will help lot of other peoples .

Last story :

i am using of bitcoin since 2011 even i sold my bitcoins at 20$ --> 1 Bitcoin i was getting lot of payment minimum was 250$ to 1800$ each payment

but i was unlucky never expected that boost in bitcoins and i missed this chance

also in February 2017 my friend came and told me to buy ETC and ETH and hold them for 8 or 10 months i buy approx 4000$ ETC and hold them for 2 months then sold it was really good profit but ETC was going down so i was affaired  from loss and i sold all .

now i am really ready to invest in any coin but i will take this decision which should i buy please mention coin name also tell me reason thank you

If a coin's price falls, it is not the meaning of that you lost your money. If you sell your coins with the panic, yes, this is the loss. In my opinion, being cold-blooded and being ready for every kind of results is the key when you trading with cryptocurrencies.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

About long term investment, I would recommend for you to buy ethereum at the start low fees and develop well. As long as that guy holds he will be ok. As others said, invest what you are comfortable losing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: