Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Siacoin do?  (Read 204 times)
maximmoes (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

I just started with some trading and i noticed Siacoin.
Does anybody owns some and why?

Thanks
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

I found this for you https://sia.tech/  Wink

Decentralised storage, aka private cloud, aka hold your data on someone elses server.  I like the concept, and this project is more delivery and less grandiose claims than some others.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Just like any other Cryptocurrency do, it make money for us xD
but for real Sia is a decentralized network of datacenters that, taken together, comprise the world's fastest, cheapest, and most secure cloud storage platform. That what i read, not gona lie i almost have zero knowledge about all blockchain tech and how it work but i still interested and want to make a little profit so i invest in it.
maximmoes (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

I found this for you https://sia.tech/  Wink

Decentralised storage, aka private cloud, aka hold your data on someone elses server.  I like the concept, and this project is more delivery and less grandiose claims than some others.

Thank you.
Maybe i will invest some, it made a good profit in the last 24hr
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

As all we know that cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and very difficult to predict anything, but no doubt your choise siacoin is very good to invest. It is have a strong potential and big chances of upward movements.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Siacoin brings the blockchain technology into the cloud storage space. There are currently more than 1.1 petabytes of storage available on the Sia network from which only 2% is currently being used. So, there are a lot of people renting space, but not that many renting it out and the opportunity for the average folk isn't that great right now.
If Sia would manage to get at least a single big company on board that available space would quickly disappear, which would mean a higher demand for space, then the price of the Siacoin would skyrocket, because more people would be buying coins to be able to rent out their space. In my opinion, the price of the Siacoin is a bit inflated for its current usability rate, but I do believe in this idea of decentralized cloud storage, it's safer for the users and 10 times cheaper, which is the ultimate selling point.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I am very pleased with this increase in the price of SC. Last year he became an investor of this coin and is now very pleased with the price increase. The fact is that this project has a good technology and plus January 31 they have a hard-core.

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Currently SC Sia Coin price is still low, here is your chance to invest in buying this coin while cheap if you are ready with the risk of trading digital money.If I am not wrong it costs $ 0.0458. Maybe ''This money has the potential as a substitute for cloud business in the future because SC system is very safe and reliable.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

January 31, if I'm not mistaken, the siacoin will have a hardfork. So I think that you can invest now, despite the rise in prices for siacoin, it will still give a big profit in January. Wink
Thanks for the information, I've been hesitating for some time to invest in this. I think it might be a good time to decide.

jnmg_x

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

It creates a decentralized storage market place in able for the hosts to compete for the business.
gdmbd_x

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

Siacoin can split apart, encrypts, and distributes your files across a decentralized network.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

Siacoin is a promising coin with greater potential and less usage. Not many have invested in SC since it's price is still so low.
This might be a good price to buy since the coin is rising slowly but still there are risks that it won't grow so much in price.
The project seems really great but not many are actually using the technology which makes it's demand low and supply more.
This is why the price have not reached greater heights. If at least one big company uses the SC technology the price would spike hugely.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Emusan01

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

In short word, SC is a promising altcoin and among the coin that will lead late this year to next year
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

Thanks
I want to know more about it. find out where?
solace89

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

After going all through the technical analysis I bought some on poloniex last December and I will be Hodl 4a while...and in the mean time it's been mooning slowly but I believe it has d potential to boom shortly.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Thanks
I also invested on that coin because of its potential. siacoin is like other traditional cloud storage like google drive, amazon s3 or microsoft azure. but the difference of siacoin is it is a decentralized cloud storage using blockchain tech. which makes it interesting and i personally think that it can compete with those known companies. this is the website https://sia.tech
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

The promise of Sia is a decentralized network of datacenters that, taken together, comprise the world’s fastest, cheapest, and most secure cloud storage platform.You may think “There are plenty of decentralized storage projects, is Sia any different?” It is true that Sia has its competitors, Storj and Maidsafe are just a few. However, what sets Sia apart lies in the intricate details relating to maintaining the decentralized ecosystem. I would give Siacoin a try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: