Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics  (Read 1039 times)
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klarafranko

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

It is a really great project, but it need in more active adv. company
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Sounds promising. I have seen projects similar to this and I hope this would succeed. It would be very helpful in purchasing online.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.

There are quite a few different similar projects, but they exist in other European countries. For example, I can bring a ripple. They have something like that system, but the Crypto Payment System is better.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

Well, why, VISA means that the system works internationally. And with this badge that any company can use, it gets its level of trust.

because VISA will sue your ass in the fucking ground if you are not affiliated with them but are using their name to promote your project.

Roll Eyes
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

Well, why, VISA means that the system works internationally. And with this badge that any company can use, it gets its level of trust.

because VISA will sue your ass in the fucking ground if you are not affiliated with them but are using their name to promote your project.

Roll Eyes

Well, in the first place, it's not so beautiful. And secondly, who told you that her name is taken only for PR. maybe there is everything included or even if only the contract is being developed, this does not give you the right to insult companies. Shocked
dalexsys (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Our main advantages below:

More details you can find in our WP (chapter 6) Competitive analysis
dalexsys (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Roll Eyes

Thanks, you are right. We will think about to change our tagline
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Roll Eyes

Well, in the first place, it's not so beautiful. And secondly, who told you that her name is taken only for PR. maybe there is everything included or even if only the contract is being developed, this does not give you the right to insult companies. Shocked

Jesus fucking Christ.

Stop embarassing yourself you stupid fucking shill account.

You have nothing to do with VISA.

So don't fucking use their name to market your shit.

It's simple.

Because then you're just blatantly lying and hurting your project.

But obviously, you're too fucking thick to understand that.

Roll Eyes

dalexsys (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Roll Eyes

Jesus fucking Christ.

Stop embarassing yourself you stupid fucking shill account.

You have nothing to do with VISA.

So don't fucking use their name to market your shit.

It's simple.

Because then you're just blatantly lying and hurting your project.

But obviously, you're too fucking thick to understand that.

Roll Eyes

Sorry for inconvenience.
This comparison was used as synonym with payment system, because the main project idea is not so simple for explanation with common words.
Let's just stop this. Thank you.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

This project looks very good and has a lot of good potential for development. Personally, I would consider this project carefully before investing in the project because I am sure the development team of this project will do a good job of it.
subor232

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

I read the book "presenting the project in a paper" and this is the style. I have worked in IT Manager role for a bank more than 16 years and I see the potential of this project.
Artcooll

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:06:16 AM by Artcooll

You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

Anyway, the project will shoot. This is a completely new payment system using mobile operators.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

What does it say?
kolonogov

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

Does anybody use this platform yet? I am registered on cex.io. It would be interesting to compare different payment systems.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Does anybody use this platform yet? I am registered on cex.io. It would be interesting to compare different payment systems.
This is ICO, it has not started yet. While only a preparatory stage, be patient.
dalexsys (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

What does it say?

kolonogov

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

This is ICO, it has not started yet. While only a preparatory stage, be patient.

ok. then I'll wait. Such projects are good sign for cryptomarket.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

And which operators expressed their interest in this. Maybe you were already offering to someone?
kolonogov

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:46:11 PM by kolonogov

I don't want to participate in the ICO myself so I just watch from the side how it will develop.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: