Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics  (Read 1039 times)
Artcooll

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.
What analogies, can you name them? Do they use crypto currency and mobile operators?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolonogov

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.
What analogies, can you name them? Do they use crypto currency and mobile operators?

I am very interested too. It would be nice to start using it in my freelance work.
bob1982

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

And which operators expressed their interest in this. Maybe you were already offering to someone?

We are discussing partnership with most operators in CIS (Tele2, MTS and Megafone in Russia, VEON and Vodafone in Ukraine, Beeline in Kazahstan). Also our partners start working with operators in South Africa and Singapore. Some of them show a lot of interest and I hope we could announce a pilot in H1 2018.

Also we are looking a partners for business development in Telco's, so if you have tight contact with mobile operators, pls contact us for a partnership program details!
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

This project looks very good and has a lot of good potential for development. Personally, I would consider this project carefully before investing in the project because I am sure the development team of this project will do a good job of it.

Yes, before you start your work in any project, first of all you need to get acquainted with it. And if everything suits you, then with a calm soul start working with him.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

Are mobile operators necessary for verification or it will suit for some other reasons?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

And which operators expressed their interest in this. Maybe you were already offering to someone?

We are discussing partnership with most operators in CIS (Tele2, MTS and Megafone in Russia, VEON and Vodafone in Ukraine, Beeline in Kazahstan). Also our partners start working with operators in South Africa and Singapore. Some of them show a lot of interest and I hope we could announce a pilot in H1 2018.

Also we are looking a partners for business development in Telco's, so if you have tight contact with mobile operators, pls contact us for a partnership program details!

this indicates that you do not have any dogovrennost with operators.
especially in the CIS, where operators are so widely embraced by the business that they expose difficult conditions for cooperation.
Are you familiar with this?
dalexsys (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

this indicates that you do not have any dogovrennost with operators.
especially in the CIS, where operators are so widely embraced by the business that they expose difficult conditions for cooperation.
Are you familiar with this?

Sure,
By this reason negotiations a bit more complex, but quite reasonable.
First of all by the reason of huge interest in development of mobile financial services from the telcos side.
They have no another choice, otherwise they will be slaved by the banks with their MVNOs
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

This project looks very promising and the project idea is very unique.
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

I have a rhetorical question: Will visa be the leader in the cryprocurrency payments sphere? Cheesy Cheesy
dalexsys (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

I have a rhetorical question: Will visa be the leader in the cryprocurrency payments sphere? Cheesy Cheesy

I will not answer rhitorical question Wink
kolonogov

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Does anyone know if Apple embedded idea of blockchain payments with smartphone on any scale? I am just try to find similar projects Smiley
Artcooll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

No, I have none. I just asked if there really is such an interest from their side. I'm attracted to knowing that she exists.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Does anyone know if Apple embedded idea of blockchain payments with smartphone on any scale? I am just try to find similar projects Smiley
Ideas with mobile operators and payment through tokens not, yet;)
kolonogov

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

That's interesting thing that no one else didn't even try to exploit this idea and technology
Artcooll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

That's interesting thing that no one else didn't even try to exploit this idea and technology
Yes, I agree. You can pay crypto currency in many projects. But to use mobile operators as a bank crypto card, this is something new.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

It will be great if negotiations with mobile operators turn out well
2dorgit

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

We want MOU! MOU! MOU!  Tongue Grin

it would be great if anytime soon you could provide with 1-2 of some early non-binding agreements posts broadcast in newsfeed to secure placement on business side. It does give your project the extra credit to back your claims.

i am still going through WP for $$ weightage. Nice project, good category. Definitely Im in. Good luck dev.
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Yes, we are all waiting for this and hope for the best. After all, if mobile operators accept all offers and contracts, then it is possible that the crypto currency will be available to us sooner.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

projects that use this blockchain technology, is very innovative with only using smartphones and mobile operators as banks can make payments like a visa card but without using the card at all, because the smartphone is like the card itself without having to laborious swipe. the crypto payment system applied very simple so easy to use by the society in their daily life. it is expected that many investors are interested in participating in the development of this project, and can create a growing community.

kolonogov

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

The thing is that VISA is a global brand and it possible to use card to buy everywhere in the world. It is hard to create such system using mobile operators.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: