Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:42:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #XRPTheStandard  (Read 101 times)
Enjel (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

...the standard for what you flush down the toilet.

This thing is so overpumped right now in Asia, probably by market manipulators and billionaire institutional investors.

When they dump tens of billions of dollars of XRP, people will be committing suicide.

XRP is NOT going to be a valuable coin in the long term. The bankers' strategy is to normalize the value of XRP tokens, and not get them up high.
When they dilute the marketplace with their 60% shares, the price will be manipulated to whatever they want.

If you wanted fast profits (because XRP will only be a short-term coin), you should have been smart, and gone with low-MC coins, particularly XLM Stellar, that have more room to grow, and can at least call themselves decentralized.

Personally, I suggest ***SpectreCoin*** (XSPEC) and ***OysterPearl***(PRL). I have a lot of the former, and a tiny bit of the latter. I think these coins will both be x10 coins easily though.

The former has privacy technology that is much better than that of XVG's, and XVG made it to top 20, while XSPEC is barely 200.

OysterPearl is better than IOTA.

Using crypto to pay for college.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

I haven't seen anyone who is well informed about the crypto scene speak in a hopeful manner about Ripple. It has obvious fundamental flaws but no one cares because they are making money at the moment. I myself had purchased some when the price was still low, and I'm waiting for the nice price push so that I can make some good profit before the price crashes.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

...the standard for what you flush down the toilet.

This thing is so overpumped right now in Asia, probably by market manipulators and billionaire institutional investors.

When they dump tens of billions of dollars of XRP, people will be committing suicide.

XRP is NOT going to be a valuable coin in the long term. The bankers' strategy is to normalize the value of XRP tokens, and not get them up high.
When they dilute the marketplace with their 60% shares, the price will be manipulated to whatever they want.

If you wanted fast profits (because XRP will only be a short-term coin), you should have been smart, and gone with low-MC coins, particularly XLM Stellar, that have more room to grow, and can at least call themselves decentralized.

Personally, I suggest ***SpectreCoin*** (XSPEC) and ***OysterPearl***(PRL). I have a lot of the former, and a tiny bit of the latter. I think these coins will both be x10 coins easily though.

The former has privacy technology that is much better than that of XVG's, and XVG made it to top 20, while XSPEC is barely 200.

OysterPearl is better than IOTA.

Yeah,you are right.Ripple is not gonna be the coin for long term because it was controlling by the banks so they can manipulate the price of XRP.So the people who are holding ripple get back from it soon and invest on decentralized coins.And ripple price also falling from last two days so people already think that the need to look for other coin.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Banks wont hold XRP they will buy on the exchanges:) So yeah, this is all good. And Ripple adjusts to regulation, BTC do not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: