Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy ripple?  (Read 561 times)
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Wait for a dip to buy.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

WHy nat? maybe interesting ripple could be good nobody knows it for sure but there are so many coins haha craaazy market so good night or day
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

In my portfolio, a lot of different coins and they all bring different profits. But the ripple brought me a very big profit. I am sure that this is only the beginning of significant growth

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

I think now is not the best time to buy ripple, it was growing for long time and now is quite expensive. good price for purchase (more save) is about 8k-10k satoshi. But may be im wrong and it will grow again. You can buy for start small amount of ripple and then buy again in some time, when it will be clear where is going the price.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

From my experience Ripple is the next extraordinary coin in the crypto market. Ripple is increasing superbly and it will go to $10 very soon no doubt about it. So defiantly you should buy ripple now. Because if you want to get good profit from them. So let's see what will happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

That's what I am planning to do right now but I think I should wait for a little dip then afterwards I will buy and hold for a long time. I'm looking for a long term investment and Ripple is one of my choices. I see that it is the 2nd as of now and that's a great news for the holders of this coin. However, I don't think that this can replace bitcoin in the future as I always say no one can beat the original.
flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Wait for a dip to buy.

I think $2.50 to 2.70 is about as big a dip as you are going to get. Heavy support at the lower range. I just bought more. I can see a quick doubling of my money.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Wait for a dip to buy.

I think $2.50 to 2.70 is about as big a dip as you are going to get. Heavy support at the lower range. I just bought more. I can see a quick doubling of my money.

when the next news is coming we are going up again

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

Yeah of course. Ripple is great for a good investment in the long term or the short term, therefore, buy just ripple to be coins that promise in his future later.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Yeah of course. Ripple is great for a good investment in the long term or the short term, therefore, buy just ripple to be coins that promise in his future later.
So happy to say that ripples are just making progress, till few weeks back here, ETH was the second placed coin after bitcoins but now this place have been changed and replaced with ripples. They are coming with much speed and may be they will show some marvelous feats of actions later on. Good luck to them and good luck to all the developers out there for developing such amazing coin.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

ripple now is very expensive, so it's hard to decide
i think it will rise like ETH

Yes, this will be another Ethereum. Everybody should invest in Ripple because in today world only Ripple has got the legal nod by most of the countries for the fast payment. Mostly, banks are using this for their international cross-border payment. Basically, this is adopted by the developing countries like India, China, Thailand etc. because of very low transaction fees.
michaelbit87

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I think Ripple is going to do Well in a few weeks after all the good news Messages.

GetBABB.com | JOIN TOKEN SALE
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

Ripple real payment system and technology in contrast to the same bitcoin. This coin has great prospects all ahead. But everyone decides for himself what to invest your
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

That's what I am planning to do right now but I think I should wait for a little dip then afterwards I will buy and hold for a long time. I'm looking for a long term investment and Ripple is one of my choices. I see that it is the 2nd as of now and that's a great news for the holders of this coin. However, I don't think that this can replace bitcoin in the future as I always say no one can beat the original.

I have to say that I agree with you. The really best time to buy ripple when its really under a dollars but then BOOM!!, it suddenly rose drastically that we wouldn't thought that its possible to get more than $3 today. And some say that it can overtook Bitcoin. LOL. That pushing too much. We should be enjoying what Ripple bring us today because of the sudden pump.

As for buying, last 2 days it was on a dip even going below $3 so I hope you guys where able to get it and stash more. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy though, I just glance at the price and never had the chance. I just advise people to not really buy it at top price because I have seen a lot of altcoins that has been pump so hard but eventually dip. So those who have bought it at a high price is now trap.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Why not? Wait for a little down and buy it. Ripple is one of those coins which you invest and in more than 80% you earn so just do it!

*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

I think it's too late tbh. No way ripple is #2, Ethereum has got WAY more adoption!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Shivrajpoot

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

yes,you can go with xrp for long term
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

The daily on ripple is beginning to form a nice cup right in time for the DMM listing on 11th January. Possible price rise that could break right through $3 again.
Inv.proffi

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Me 50%50 hold and short....
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

? _________________________

For me no, I wouldn't be going too near many alts right now, they're all enjoying a massive pump and the top is near, just wait for bitcoin to go up and they'll all start tumbling. Buy low, sell high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: