Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cancel withdrawal at Poloniex?  (Read 136 times)
bennylava (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

A few months back, I screwed up when I was trying to transfer my Siacoin out of Poloniex. I did not check the confirmation email in time. Now it seems that it is stuck in "processing" mode. I looked around their site, and I did not see any means of cancelling the withdrawal. So I wanted to stop by and ask if anyone here knows of a means to cancel the withdrawal and thus get my Siacoin unstuck. Cause as it is, I can't do anything with it. Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bennylava (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

Somebody? Anybody? Is there some method to get another confirmation email sent to you?
RektEx

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

A few months back, I screwed up when I was trying to transfer my Siacoin out of Poloniex. I did not check the confirmation email in time. Now it seems that it is stuck in "processing" mode. I looked around their site, and I did not see any means of cancelling the withdrawal. So I wanted to stop by and ask if anyone here knows of a means to cancel the withdrawal and thus get my Siacoin unstuck. Cause as it is, I can't do anything with it. Thanks in advance!

You'll have to open a ticket. I've had a similar issue take upwards of 30 days to resolve.
bennylava (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

Mine has been about 5 months. I've started 3 tickets in that time. They seem to just ignore me. Wasn't there some talk about them expanding their help capabilities? Maybe hiring a bunch of new people to handle this stuff?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: