Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help a newbie who do A LOT of mistakes  (Read 673 times)
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

my opinion, before, this is a factor often faced by a trader, the risk always comes, and behind the risk becomes the most valuable experience in life, here I can not determine about portofilio, because I often make portfolio and investment analysis, failure to make a profit, but when I invest and do not make portfolios, profits are abundant, so the thing I do is courage, do not be afraid of loss if you want profit. use your remaining funds with investments in potential crypto.

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

Everyone makes a mistake that is natural and usually takes lessons of that mistake.
You just need to be wise and clear-minded to handle it not to mess up because it can make you take the wrong decision.
And for your remaining funds you can still invest it by purchasing the coins you mentioned. Divide your funds a few% on some coins, do not focus on one type of coin because we do not know what will happen with that one coin in the future, if there is a loss then another coin can cover your losses, so your funds will not lost in vain and remember never to be affected by panic sell because it will only harm you.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

my opinion, before, this is a factor often faced by a trader, the risk always comes, and behind the risk becomes the most valuable experience in life, here I can not determine about portofilio, because I often make portfolio and investment analysis, failure to make a profit, but when I invest and do not make portfolios, profits are abundant, so the thing I do is courage, do not be afraid of loss if you want profit. use your remaining funds with investments in potential crypto.

The best thing to do before starting to invest is to study the coin you are interested to purchase, next thing is to find a market that is reliable for hold your coins on a very long time.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

1.buy into projects that you believe in and have legitimate teams and goals

2. Get a hardware wallet to protect your funds

3.stop fomoing at everything, buy low and sell high
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

I think you are a person easily influenced by FUD or are afraid of losing small amount of money but you don't think all in the long run if you want your portfolio back I suggest you to be patient

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Valay9836

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

In any case, it is experience . it's priceless . I think in the following coins you will analyze before buying . do not be upset and be patient and everything will turn out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: