Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:17:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did XRB mooned?  (Read 409 times)
tryer12 (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Hi,
I'm wondering does anyone knows why did XRB mooned? cause from 20M$ MC to 4B$ MC in 1 month is pretty insane.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

what is XRB, I only know XRP
tryer12 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Railblocks
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Railblocks

many people paniced, and thought wow this coin has no tx. fees thats definately the future,

especially former bitcoin holders thought that,

this way xrb mooned,

but my opinion is that no tx. create a unstable system

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Railblocks
raiblock do a lot of advertisement right now on social medias
they got tons of followers on twitter and on fb i think that's the main reason why

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

it literary mooned from 3000 satoshi up to 281,000 satoshi. in less than a month!.
and i think it is mainly because it is a small altcoin which is not listed on any exchanges out there that matter which makes manipulating it that much easier. they can pump this coin to that much with a little money. of course now the volume has grown bigger but in the start it was easy to start the pump.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Railblocks

many people paniced, and thought wow this coin has no tx. fees thats definately the future,

this way xrb mooned,

Actually it was added to big exchanges. More people knew about this project. Raiblocks was in the shadow for long period of time and looked very undervalued.
tryer12 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Railblocks

this way xrb mooned,

Actually it was added to big exchanges. More people knew about this project. Raiblocks was in the shadow for long period of time and looked very undervalued.
But doing a 100x in under a month? There must be a big trigger somewhere.
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 02:41:18 PM by tauceramica

it literary mooned from 3000 satoshi up to 281,000 satoshi. in less than a month!.
and i think it is mainly because it is a small altcoin which is not listed on any exchanges out there that matter which makes manipulating it that much easier. they can pump this coin to that much with a little money. of course now the volume has grown bigger but in the start it was easy to start the pump.

This is almost 1000x return and it's huge man. I can't even imagine how it could manage to do this price pump. Somebody is pumping it hard, maybe rich people. It's not looking like a regular market demand for xrb.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I actually have thought the same thing, why XRB price is mooning. Now if my memory serves me right, XRB was recently added to two major exchanges - RightBTC and KuCoin. Apart from the two, it also won the Binance voting competition and will soon be listed on their exchange.

So taking these into consideration, probably these are some of the reasons that trigger the sudden upsurge in its price.

tryer12 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

I actually have thought the same thing, why XRB price is mooning. Now if my memory serves me right, XRB was recently added to two major exchanges - RightBTC and KuCoin. Apart from the two, it also won the Binance voting competition and will soon be listed on their exchange.

So taking these into consideration, probably these are some of the reasons that trigger the sudden upsurge in its price.

But when checking the numbers over 80% of the volume is from Bitgrail.
RightBTC serving 0.04% of the total volume and Kucoin 10%.
This is freakishly weird.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

But when checking the numbers over 80% of the volume is from Bitgrail.
RightBTC serving 0.04% of the total volume and Kucoin 10%.
This is freakishly weird.

I think this article from The CoinTelegraph can help explain what I intend to say.

Correlation Between Cryptocurrency Value and Exchange Listings

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

because it is a crypto with 0 fees and instantaneous transactions. The only one that exists.
nickwis

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Winning the Binance community vote will also push this coin. And I tried it myself to send xrb from one to another exchange. No fees and within seconds they arrived.
Fellowcitizen

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Instant and feeless transactions. I don’t think any other currency matches it atm. News of getting listed on major exchanges also spiked the price.
grchina

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

Because of 2 things,first it will probably be listed on binance next month and with it acces to a way bigger market and money flow.Second one is that a probably biggest crypto youtuber(data dash)made a video about it saying how good coin it is.Also small nubmer of coins with promising techonology,price action was bound to happen
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

I heard that there are many big banks use Ripple technology in their international payment system. Mayby, that is the reason why XRP price goes to the moon

Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

"RaiBlocks is introducing a brand new block-lattice architecture in which accounts will individually have their own blockchain that creates the lattice and achieves consensus by Proof of Stake (PoS) voting. Transactions are instant, with no fees, and has no limit to the scalability, making RaiBlocks perfect for peer-to-peer transactions. There is no mining, and the amount of power required is miniscule making every day transactions for consumers a reality."

Every coin that has a new technology which is proofed to offer superior characteristics is a safe buy. Just remember when people found out about ETHs smart contracts or IOTAs tangle. Now its time for lattice  Grin

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
tryer12 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

"RaiBlocks is introducing a brand new block-lattice architecture in which accounts will individually have their own blockchain that creates the lattice and achieves consensus by Proof of Stake (PoS) voting. Transactions are instant, with no fees, and has no limit to the scalability, making RaiBlocks perfect for peer-to-peer transactions. There is no mining, and the amount of power required is miniscule making every day transactions for consumers a reality."

Every coin that has a new technology which is proofed to offer superior characteristics is a safe buy. Just remember when people found out about ETHs smart contracts or IOTAs tangle. Now its time for lattice  Grin

If I only read that paragraph a month ago haha.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

Now Bitcoin is in flat position.
+-10% to price doesn't matter at all. A lot of altcoins grow now without any reason.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: