Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl  (Read 940 times)
Black_bl (OP)

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

I joined the oyster pearl signature bounty before and all that I can say is that it was a very good project. Their dev team is very professional and is very hands on the project, and is consistent on their roadmap. The oyster pear community is also an active one especially in the telegram. Plus, it offers a storage service that is different from others, it offers convenience and privacy, a two in one characteristic that is why anyone that uses web browser can store and retrieve files in a decentralized, anonymous, secure, and reliable manner.
sean.maley

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

Hey guys,

I joined the oyster pearl signature bounty before and all that I can say is that it was a very good project. Their dev team is very professional and is very hands on the project, and is consistent on their roadmap. The oyster pear community is also an active one especially in the telegram. Plus, it offers a storage service that is different from others, it offers convenience and privacy, a two in one characteristic that is why anyone that uses web browser can store and retrieve files in a decentralized, anonymous, secure, and reliable manner.

I was at their social media bounty. I wish I attended their signature too. Its value is increasing super fast. As far as I see their communication team is very responsive and dev team is very strong.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

There are some old threads discussing this coin in detail. I got some few weeks ago and it
looks a solid project that will go up lot more this year.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Hey guys,

Why is it undervalued according to you? Is there anything it can do that other coins can't do?
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

I just discussed this early morning with my friend. It feels nice as project using erc20 and tangle system. Its plans are solid. Coin use for monetizing web content is valid too. I see nice potential 10x here.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

Oyster pearl have a real project to implement to the global market,they are uite following the roadmap laydown,received it through airdrop,the team is quite reliable.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Nice project (better web monetization is very needed) that had a tremendous quick growth (over 1600% in a week before the dip and now back up), but personally I got out, there still a long way to go for the testnet and mainet and team is scaling slowly, will check it up later this year by Q3

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

I loved this project from the very first moment I saw it, during ICO - it did a terrible ICO raising very little money, but this probably has allowed this incredible post-ICO rise as investors have discovered this jewel and bought from the few who were wise enough to buy during ICO. I think it will grow much much more.
sa1k3n

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Is there a known reason for the current run (300% the last 7 days), cannot find an offical ANN thread? Do you think there will be a correction the new days or is it still a good time to buy in (at 2,4$ atm)?

Looks promising, wondering if there are some milestones or announcements the next days.

EDIT: Ok I guess this update could have to do a lot with the current run https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

Does anybode have some more information from the community groups about the current situation?
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

Just saw this topic. Read a lot of positive comments and checked this project at coinmarketcap. I thought it's a new gem, but saw already a huge increase in price.
Unfortunately I missed this train((
Black_bl (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Hey guys,

Why is it undervalued according to you? Is there anything it can do that other coins can't do?
I would say that coins with new technology (DAG) are very interesting and promising. I can see low marketcap in comparison with other DAG coins such as Byteball, IOTA, Raiblocks and Aidos kuneen
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

I am a campaign participant of oysters and I get a hefty payment and currently I still hold my coins plus I buy a prl when the participants throw their coins at a low price. but I will wait to sell it because I think the prl will be much higher
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

warm conversations about the oyster project will always be good because we can know the next development of the oysters and for the oysters to be a bright future for all

ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

a few days I am well known for this coinin. the price may rise in a short period of time. i follow closely.
i will invest some amount if I can. but it can only be bought and sold through kucoin Sad

arcassis

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Invested in this project since an PRL was 30 cents. It has a great and unique business model, one which addresses the annoying problem of website adds using the blockchain.
Even though they raised only 250 ETH on their ICO (bad PR/Marketing) they sold a lot of coins afterwards and they managed to gather the funds to assemble a great team.
Their Founder and lead dev - Bruno Block has a great vision and it looks like he knows how to implement it.
A small but important detail, they invite you to their Trello board to see how they progress.
sa1k3n

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

Did they somewhere mentioned that there vision has no legal barrier? I could imagine that using resources of a client visiting a website without his permission could be difficult.

Didnt read the whitepaper btw
Black_bl (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Did they somewhere mentioned that there vision has no legal barrier? I could imagine that using resources of a client visiting a website without his permission could be difficult.

Didnt read the whitepaper btw
I wouldn't point this out if you consider that none crypto passed legal barrier...so this isn't problem for me...the problem is that OP is in hype right now and I don't like enter to market during hype Smiley
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

I think Oyster have the perspectives, but it starts to grow to early. But it has a liitle which is good, maybe later the price will rise x10.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

I sold it at 20 cents thinking that was the peak but it grew to $2 soon after due to bullish trend, if i could have held for few more days i would have been richer.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: