Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:09:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl  (Read 947 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

I think that the outlook for Oyster is great, now the whole market is falling again, but once it is restored, it is worth waiting for rapid growth. A strong team and an interesting idea - all you need for a successful project.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

So far it's doing good in terms of growth, haven't read the whitepaper yet but it looks like it has potential.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

It's dropped tons in value, I'm hodling on to a few I bought at around $2.00 but I am beginning to believe this project will fail to deliver anything of any real value.

I don't think PRL will fail. I bought 20000 on just 50 cents earlier this morning Smiley

They made a successful run of testnet A few days ago, with the promise to wide open access to testnet B very soon.

Thats good to know, thanks for sharing because I haven't checked in with them for a long time now.

Yes, they runned Testnet A 8 days ago and price immediately jumped with 50%, then return to it's previous state.
Now it's slowly increasing and went +20% in last two days. The project will succeed and price will go to the moon in few months.
Black_bl (OP)

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

It's dropped tons in value, I'm hodling on to a few I bought at around $2.00 but I am beginning to believe this project will fail to deliver anything of any real value.
It depends on the BTC price as well, maybe zhe fall hasn't ended yet. On the other hand if we see nect drop in BTC and all altcoin prices we will have next opportunity to buy OP cheaply

I don't think PRL will fail. I bought 20000 on just 50 cents earlier this morning Smiley

They made a successful run of testnet A few days ago, with the promise to wide open access to testnet B very soon.

Thats good to know, thanks for sharing because I haven't checked in with them for a long time now.

Yes, they runned Testnet A 8 days ago and price immediately jumped with 50%, then return to it's previous state.
Now it's slowly increasing and went +20% in last two days. The project will succeed and price will go to the moon in few months.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

I absolutely agree, They have an outstanding project, they are committed to it and fast progressing. This is why the price rose so much in January, but then when everything crashed, so did Pearls of course too as everybody was rushing to FIAT. Now the market has to recover from the big drop, but price seems to have found a floor. I'm bullish on PRL and I'm holding.

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

So far they have met every goal they have set and with a low supply of Pearls available the demand has the potential to increase the price.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Oyster Pearl is a nice token and has a future prospect that I think is bright we can see how the concept and then the roadmap initiated by their team of developers is very clear then if anyone has this oyster token it is better to hold

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Soon at march 1st.
renny1992

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

I believe that the project is really ambitious and very interesting, certainly a bet for 2018.
pickleofstink

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:29 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:30:35 AM by rbt

Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

Why is it undervalued according to you? Is there anything it can do that other coins can't do?
PRL is an utility token, it will be used to pay for anonymous and decentralized storage and we can say it is undervalued right now because it will be pegged to minimum 64 GB of storage for a year and that means the token is supposed to worth about $8 (afaik, 100 GB a year on Dropbox is $12, on Google Drive costs $24, on MEGA is $30, on Storj is $11,5 and on SIA is $2.4).

Also, PRL has more than a shinny white paper: they recently opened their testnet A for public (for uploading files on IOTA`s tangle) and I tested it myself (successfully uploaded and retrieved a file - for a limited time, everyone can do this for free, for info check their reddit or telegram group), end of this month will be testnet B (for monetizing web content) and in April Oyster should release the mainnet.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

I'm very excited for the shell project. Free airdrop for oyster pearl hodlers. Very excited to see where both will be in terms of price at the end of the year.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!
You can join Bounty program and earn some tokenz!
Now all altoin and token open ICOs. You can join to it but need to carefull!
Because some of of then mmay be a scam ICO
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

Yup it is very undervalued right now, datadash even made a video about it. It is a 2 in-one project and has a catchy name also (well for me) i hope it gets the price that it deserves.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?

Yes, there will be a snapshot taken on the Ethereum network and there is no action to be done as a holder as long as we keep the PRL`s in our private wallet. Also, there are plans to work with the exchanges, but so far no agreement was made to get them directly into the exchange account - anyway, there is plenty of time for everybody to prepare since they will send the new Shell tokens at the beginning of March, after the 10 Million token burn from dev wallet will be carried through.
HappyHappyJoyJoy

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

I been watching this project for a while - I was kind of skeptic just because there are quite a few projects already that are storage-focused. But now I feel like I should go back and look at that project in detail again...
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

Very much excited about oyster pearls future and the returns it's already given me. Looking forward to the airdrop aswell and may increase my position.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

Compare to Sia coin PRL is undervalued indeed, offering more for a less token price. I'm a little bit concerned about IOTA it is based at, had a negative experience with transactions, etc. But Bruno (founder) is very sure and positive about IOTA's tangle technology. And so do Bosch and VW. So I think it is a great investment and now it is a dirt cheap from ATH. Also, they expanded use-case (already wide) with SHL token. You will get airdrop for holding PRL.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: