Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl  (Read 939 times)
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Prl is is on the go to the moon. The developers getting involved with other partners to increase its value. The prl for now is increasing in the market the green is on the go with prl. This is one of the future coin with a professionals team members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black_bl (OP)

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Compare to Sia coin PRL is undervalued indeed, offering more for a less token price. I'm a little bit concerned about IOTA it is based at, had a negative experience with transactions, etc. But Bruno (founder) is very sure and positive about IOTA's tangle technology. And so do Bosch and VW. So I think it is a great investment and now it is a dirt cheap from ATH. Also, they expanded use-case (already wide) with SHL token. You will get airdrop for holding PRL.
IOTA is possitive technology, but still too young and using a wallet  is not easy as well, but that is definitely a good technology and Bruno probably knows what says. I'm not sure if a comparison with Sia coin is important, generally any comparison has two sides. Oyster either prove its advantages or not, it will take some time
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Prl is is on the go to the moon. The developers getting involved with other partners to increase its value. The prl for now is increasing in the market the green is on the go with prl. This is one of the future coin with a professionals team members.
This is the reason's why I believe in Prl projects. I believe Prl will begin to kick off soon in the market. The best time to invest in this coin.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

I think Oyster Pearl is undervalued coins , January higher price is $4 , it's good time to buy in this dip and price right now below $1, my friend get 1k free Oyster in Airdrop, I've buy some for long term holding , check their social media account for latest update

Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

I think PRL has a great future. Unique idea with actual use cases. And I don't think it's too late at all to jump aboard the train. But it's worth to keep in mind that iota's system is not yet fully working.
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

I think PRL has a great future. Unique idea with actual use cases. And I don't think it's too late at all to jump aboard the train. But it's worth to keep in mind that iota's system is not yet fully working.

exchanged my POWR to PRL, now it's price is down 10%.  Angry
Black_bl (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

Why is it undervalued according to you? Is there anything it can do that other coins can't do?
PRL is an utility token, it will be used to pay for anonymous and decentralized storage and we can say it is undervalued right now because it will be pegged to minimum 64 GB of storage for a year and that means the token is supposed to worth about $8 (afaik, 100 GB a year on Dropbox is $12, on Google Drive costs $24, on MEGA is $30, on Storj is $11,5 and on SIA is $2.4).

Also, PRL has more than a shinny white paper: they recently opened their testnet A for public (for uploading files on IOTA`s tangle) and I tested it myself (successfully uploaded and retrieved a file - for a limited time, everyone can do this for free, for info check their reddit or telegram group), end of this month will be testnet B (for monetizing web content) and in April Oyster should release the mainnet.
As said mr. Rbt, this utility token have options, contrary to this there is a lot of tokens which provide the same features. I would say that the great Oyster Pearl is unawareness, it's still a low cost token without great public. Should we invest? hard to say, but I think we could take a look on its technology before we made a decision
Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:13:00 AM

exchanged my POWR to PRL, now it's price is down 10%.  Angry

That's the crypto life, haha. But in all seriousness just hold them, and I think that you won't regret it Smiley
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Hey guys,
I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

Why is it undervalued according to you? Is there anything it can do that other coins can't do?
PRL is an utility token, it will be used to pay for anonymous and decentralized storage and we can say it is undervalued right now because it will be pegged to minimum 64 GB of storage for a year and that means the token is supposed to worth about $8 (afaik, 100 GB a year on Dropbox is $12, on Google Drive costs $24, on MEGA is $30, on Storj is $11,5 and on SIA is $2.4).

Also, PRL has more than a shinny white paper: they recently opened their testnet A for public (for uploading files on IOTA`s tangle) and I tested it myself (successfully uploaded and retrieved a file - for a limited time, everyone can do this for free, for info check their reddit or telegram group), end of this month will be testnet B (for monetizing web content) and in April Oyster should release the mainnet.

This is simply an outstanding roadmap. And results will be delievered by April, which is after tomorrow. Pearls at current price are an unmissable occasion.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

Oyster Pearl could well be the revelation of 2018. For sure it has already been one of the big stars of December 2017. I think its glory is not over yet.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?

Yes, there will be a snapshot taken on the Ethereum network and there is no action to be done as a holder as long as we keep the PRL`s in our private wallet. Also, there are plans to work with the exchanges, but so far no agreement was made to get them directly into the exchange account - anyway, there is plenty of time for everybody to prepare since they will send the new Shell tokens at the beginning of March, after the 10 Million token burn from dev wallet will be carried through.

That's excellent. If people will withdraw their pearls from the exchanges for the airdrop we may witness a nice last-moment rally of people caught by FOMO - LoL.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

I like the Pearl project, but to value i cant work out if this is on verge of something or being pushed by bagholders.  Already down its 100x can it go again?  Someone tell me why this isnt its proper value currently.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Really tempted to whack $200 into this, seems to have great prospects but didn't like how quickly it went up in price after Datadash talked about it on his channel. Seems more realistic of a price though at under a dollar. Decisions, decisions.

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

i like prl and have purchased a few hundred. love the low supply and relatively low market cap it has room to grow
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
Merited by Baltazaar (6), chickenfried12 (5)

its totally undervalued coin. Also don't forget the planned airdrop for oyster shell token on 1 march.
This is an amazing project and everthing goes same as roadmap. here is the details i provide below

picture hosting

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?

Yes, there will be a snapshot taken on the Ethereum network and there is no action to be done as a holder as long as we keep the PRL`s in our private wallet. Also, there are plans to work with the exchanges, but so far no agreement was made to get them directly into the exchange account - anyway, there is plenty of time for everybody to prepare since they will send the new Shell tokens at the beginning of March, after the 10 Million token burn from dev wallet will be carried through.

That's excellent. If people will withdraw their pearls from the exchanges for the airdrop we may witness a nice last-moment rally of people caught by FOMO - LoL.

Unfortunately, I just sold my PRL token just last January. PRL was worth $3 at that time so I was tempted to sell it. I earned $21,000 because of PRL. That was the my first time I trade my token. And I don't regret that I sold my token for $21k. Although I feel sorry for myself that I can no longer received that free airdrop from PRL, but it's okay.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

I've joined their social media bounty and I can say that its really worth holding. It gain a lot since I received the payment last november until now. The developer is very active and does continues development on the project. They will have an incoming airdrop. 1 PRL = 1 SHL
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

I was Bounty campaign participant of Oyster Pear (PRL) and i got bounty reward because of it. The project is very solid, their roadmap is on schedule at this moment (Testnet A done on schedule Jan 31 2018) and Tesnet B is planning to be launch on Feb 28 2018 (on going) and also Mainnet is planning to be launch at the end of April 2018. Oyster Protocol community on telegram is very positive they also the PRL Holder (just like me) because we believe on the project that this is will be very success even now the price going down hard, but we still believe on the project and of course we believe of the team project. If you want to know more about Oyster project you can visit their Official Oyster Discussion Group:

Oyster Pearl website : https://oysterprotocol.com/
Telegram groups :
General Discussion  : https://t.me/oysterprotocol
Technical discussion of the Oyster Protocol : https://t.me/oysterknowledge
Official Oyster Announcement Channel : https://t.me/oysternews
OysterProtocol Medium  https://medium.com/oysterprotocol
Oyster Pearl Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/oyster/

I hope this information can help you with.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Unfortunately, I just sold my PRL token just last January. PRL was worth $3 at that time so I was tempted to sell it. I earned $21,000 because of PRL. That was the my first time I trade my token. And I don't regret that I sold my token for $21k. Although I feel sorry for myself that I can no longer received that free airdrop from PRL, but it's okay.

Don't be sorry for having sold PRL at 3$ - LoL. I wish I had sold too at 3$, in which case I would now but three times more PRL of my initial asset. So instead of being sorry just buy the PRL back or shut up Smiley

Black_bl (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Don't be sorry for having sold PRL at 3$ - LoL. I wish I had sold too at 3$, in which case I would now but three times more PRL of my initial asset. So instead of being sorry just buy the PRL back or shut up Smiley
Yeah it is only if we have managed to buy lower and sold higher, as with every coin. However just a few coins have potential in the future, and Oyster Perald could be one of them. It's pretty hard to find interesting coin in early stage, so for those who manage this with Oyster Pearly - congratulation! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: