Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl  (Read 939 times)
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?

Yes, there will be a snapshot taken on the Ethereum network and there is no action to be done as a holder as long as we keep the PRL`s in our private wallet. Also, there are plans to work with the exchanges, but so far no agreement was made to get them directly into the exchange account - anyway, there is plenty of time for everybody to prepare since they will send the new Shell tokens at the beginning of March, after the 10 Million token burn from dev wallet will be carried through.

That's excellent. If people will withdraw their pearls from the exchanges for the airdrop we may witness a nice last-moment rally of people caught by FOMO - LoL.

Unfortunately, I just sold my PRL token just last January. PRL was worth $3 at that time so I was tempted to sell it. I earned $21,000 because of PRL. That was the my first time I trade my token. And I don't regret that I sold my token for $21k. Although I feel sorry for myself that I can no longer received that free airdrop from PRL, but it's okay.

Don't be sorry for having sold PRL at 3$ - LoL. I wish I had sold too at 3$, in which case I would now but three times more PRL of my initial asset. So instead of being sorry just buy the PRL back or shut up Smiley
Yeah it is only if we have managed to buy lower and sold higher, as with every coin. However just a few coins have potential in the future, and Oyster Perald could be one of them. It's pretty hard to find interesting coin in early stage, so for those who manage this with Oyster Pearly - congratulation! Smiley

In this period with all the coins taking bad hits and tanking, it is quite amazing to see Oyster pearl rising back to 1.5$. Of course, we all know this is mainly due to the upcoming airdrop of valuable tokens to holders, but nevetheless...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

This is a very cool project! My friend participated in their campaign in Bounty, the payments were very good! This bounty campaign was administered by Sylon, after which I try to participate in all the bounties that Sylon leads!
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

I've recently found Oyster Pearl. I'll have to do my homework about this project yet, but it looks like one of the undervalued project with potential. If you have some interesting ideas about this coin, share it!

Oyster Pearl PRL is clearly undervalued until today but seems the price value in it's stable mode but higher the chance that it will be higher in the few months.
It is considered undervalued because it's projects hasn't yet made into the main net station but although it's currently under development but it is indeed one of the volcano coin in the market that will explode and will land into the first page of coinmarketcap.com anytime soon.
Fria

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

This is a very cool project! My friend participated in their campaign in Bounty, the payments were very good! This bounty campaign was administered by Sylon, after which I try to participate in all the bounties that Sylon leads!

Sylon is one of the most trusted Bounty campaign manager today and I also participated this Oyster Pearl PRL signature bounty campaign and I did get high bounty stake reward tokens that offers me and opportunity to be rich in the next few months from now.
Seems this coin is the most important coin I ever get in my entire life.
Now, we're waiting for another airdrop that is call Oyster Shell SHL and would happen starting March 6th as 1:1 ratio for PRL holders like me.
Fria

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

The news came out on an article on Medium that Pearl owners will soon receive an important airdrop. If you are a holder, look for details, if you are not a holder, become one Smiley

Yep, Oyster Shell (SHL) will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio to all PRL holders at some point in the future.  I didn't see a date announced for the snapshot or the drop itself, though I'm sure that will be announced shortly.  Interesting.

Will the snapshot be taken on the Ethereum network, so that people will just get it without having to do anything, or some action is required on behalf the Pearl holders?

Yes, there will be a snapshot taken on the Ethereum network and there is no action to be done as a holder as long as we keep the PRL`s in our private wallet. Also, there are plans to work with the exchanges, but so far no agreement was made to get them directly into the exchange account - anyway, there is plenty of time for everybody to prepare since they will send the new Shell tokens at the beginning of March, after the 10 Million token burn from dev wallet will be carried through.

That's excellent. If people will withdraw their pearls from the exchanges for the airdrop we may witness a nice last-moment rally of people caught by FOMO - LoL.

Unfortunately, I just sold my PRL token just last January. PRL was worth $3 at that time so I was tempted to sell it. I earned $21,000 because of PRL. That was the my first time I trade my token. And I don't regret that I sold my token for $21k. Although I feel sorry for myself that I can no longer received that free airdrop from PRL, but it's okay.

Don't be sorry for having sold PRL at 3$ - LoL. I wish I had sold too at 3$, in which case I would now but three times more PRL of my initial asset. So instead of being sorry just buy the PRL back or shut up Smiley
Yeah it is only if we have managed to buy lower and sold higher, as with every coin. However just a few coins have potential in the future, and Oyster Perald could be one of them. It's pretty hard to find interesting coin in early stage, so for those who manage this with Oyster Pearly - congratulation! Smiley

In this period with all the coins taking bad hits and tanking, it is quite amazing to see Oyster pearl rising back to 1.5$. Of course, we all know this is mainly due to the upcoming airdrop of valuable tokens to holders, but nevetheless...

My feelings today is more intense because I was tempted to sell off my PRLs many times since it surges as high as $4.8 last early January but I choose to hold. And now seems all of my questions and regrets were answered because an airdrop for PRL holders are the main benefit for getting a brand new Altcoin called Oyster Shell SHL.
This compels me to hold tighter because soon when March 6th is approaching, people would love to get more PRLs as soon as they could possibly get no matter how much price os gonna be.
Let's see days before March 6th.. This is really the best moments for PRL holders.
J-No

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

What would be the top 3 reasons for me to hold on to PRL ?
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Do you mind sharing the reward for the bounty? How much was he paid?

Thanks. Smiley
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Oyster pearl is quite a good project miss investing into it in Dec received the airdrop, its one of the coin I value,they following the roadmap quit well,its a project to follow
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Thanks. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261648.msg22920557#msg22920557 Here you will find all about the payment for this project.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

True, PRL is very much undervalued but i think it will have his time to shine and even datadash agreed that this coin can do so much in the future.
J-No

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

What are the important dates of PRL upcoming?

There is an airdrop?
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Heard a lot of good stories about this project,my cousin supports this project and he always recounts how impressive the growth of this project is.
He is also expecting the price would grow this year. It really is a great project with development goes as planned based on their roadmap.
J-No

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

So when do you guys believe the real moon will arrive?
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

Thanks. Smiley

In itself the bounty payments were not too extraordinary, but they became so because of a set of circumstances: very low cap reaised in ICO, very few partecipants in the bounty campaigns, and then AFTREWARDS skyrocking price as people realized how good this project apparently is and bought in full FOMO mode.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

I have not really looked at their project but have a friend who participated in their bounty and the rewards was worth participating!
The sudden upsurge in price of token was an interesting one to token holders.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

So far it's doing good in terms of growth, haven't read the whitepaper yet but it looks like it has potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: