Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:09:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high will ETH get to?  (Read 557 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

As ICO reamains hot, ETH, as the token, finally breaks $1,000 for the first time, what's you expectation for the target price? Share your analysis below.

Original analysis from Kuang Ren:

The ability to move against the overall downtrend during previous oscillation pattern at high level makes ETH the leader in this round of uptrend among major coins.

Currently, ETH is the only major coin that sets a new all-time high and moves in an independent way, which can be explained by the increasing application scenarios. ETH will fall only when ICOs stop being crazy.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

To expect some fantastic growth from the ethereum is no longer worth, but this asset in the long run should still show itself. It is actively used in various ICO, which will allow the price to grow.
abyssus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

3k EOY
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

I don't think 2018 will be as good as 2017 for etheruem.
Because there are lots of competitors arrived for etheruem.
Stratis is starting their ICO platform.
But Etheruem has the most mover advantage that's why price can easily hit 5000$ for etheruem.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

As ICO reamains hot, ETH, as the token, finally breaks $1,000 for the first time, what's you expectation for the target price? Share your analysis below.

The ability to move against the overall downtrend during previous oscillation pattern at high level makes ETH the leader in this round of uptrend among major coins.

Currently, ETH is the only major coin that sets a new all-time high and moves in an independent way, which can be explained by the increasing application scenarios. ETH will fall only when ICOs stop being crazy.

I dont know what will stop etherium become higher price in this period simce the price is going very crazy.
I agree that altcoin will stop only when the ico become useless. So now etherium is unstopable.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

ethereum in 2018 for $ 2000 will be easy to achieve. with that price eth positioned itself as a coin in cryptocurrency which is very stable and has a very good sales future.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

ETH can go high but also can go low nobody knows for sure but when the ICO thing and the ERC20 Thing goes on like this its maybe very interesting and could go up to 10x or something like that but idk so markets crazy good night or day hehe
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

I think that there will be a lot to be worthy and he will be second in the growth for bitkoynom, because Ethereum is used in the purses for transactions that he will gain his speed and get even greater demand ,and its price of 1500 is not the limit it's for sure
mechelsonya

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Eth is much stronger than btc imo, it will eventually overtake the leading position price wise. Just because it's better technologically. Besides, it's getting more and more popular with all those new coins which are based on eth.
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

I think Ethereum will beat Bitcoincash later. with Hardfork ethereum on the 17th of January. hopefully ethereum network can be stable again and if it is resolved it is not impossible he will beat bitcoincash
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

I think after the upgrade there will be no stopping eth and we may see eth competing with btc in terms of bitcoin, im eth fan so i would love to see it growing more and more.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

I strongly believe that the uptrend of ETH is not even near to finish yet. I think that we are likely to see $1500 by the end of this month, or by february. Until the end of 2018 I expect it to be trading between $2500- $3000. I think that ETH well deserves a higher valuation!
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

I think ETH will stop right there at 1300 or 1200. It is consider quite high to me and I don't want ETH to go higher. The fee for ETH is high too and its network was clogged too. That is what make ETH price to stop there.

Smile
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

My opinion for the price of ETHEREUM at the end of the year is about trillion i.e. a Price of around $ 10,000. A little pessimistic forecast district 5 thousand. A lot of ICO will be in 2018. Just think what will be in high demand ERC20 tokens.
All friends now advise you to invest in ETH can direct a bunch of x's will not collect, but steady and stable growth is provided to them

ElvenRaider

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

i'm glad if ETH price will increase, but it can not said only with technical analysis just like post 1 said
and ETH price not only rely on ICO
but if ETH price is increase, gas price will increase too just like problem at BTC
i'm afraid if this happen, price to send ETH to other wallet will be a big burden to new investor and trader

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

The higher the eth is, the more I need to investigate the other coins. I have to turn to the newer coins for this, I do. you can search for alternative. There are nicer opportunities do not miss them well analyze you earn many friends

dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

In reality we can't make any predictions about any altcoins or coin whether it is Bitcoin of eth or edr .
Because any instant of time fluctuation with big pump and dump  may arise in any altcoins so here it is totally waste to make predictions for such a long times of year .
Since it is clear that the future of ETH more better than any other altcoins because per month users of ETH are increasing reapidly like the users in the Bitcoin , So here more and more chance for the ETH to grow like Bitcoin .
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

The rise in the price of ETHER is due to the fact that on January 19 the network will split. And all the people who will have at that time coin ETH will receive even a free coin of ETZ.

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

I think it will go to 2000 usd soon since the pos mechanism works soon. Also, the ICO market is hot and the price of ETH will be higher.

Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

In my opinion there is a long way evolution for Ethereum and 2018 can be a key year and a great step forward, but there are many details to be corrected such as transactions, the network this is very heavy and needs solutions.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

I think we may reach 2000 close to the end of the year, it may happen sooner than that but I do not know I think we are first going to see a correction and then an increase in the price of bitcoin which will be a setback, then ETH is going to remain flat and finally at the final quarter of the year ETH will begin to rise in order to reach my target price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: