Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment partner required for Hardware wallet project  (Read 83 times)
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Hello

We are starting a Hardware Wallet like Ledger Nano but different thing is our wallet will store everything inside wallet we will be using Big memory chips like 256GB or even 1TB but our wallet project will also expandable as much you can do via Mini SD and Micro SD card.

We need a team to start our ICO campagne

-

1- Content Write
2- Web Designer
3- Customer Relation Manger
4- Sr Core Developer (NodeJS , Python)
5- Linux Kernel Internals and Developer.
6- SEO Experts Team (Social Media / on-Page / Off-Page)

we want to start this asap on our prototypes

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor_jay

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

Have you got a working prototype?
Can you demo it?
I'm interested. PM me if you have any further details.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Hello

We are starting a Hardware Wallet like Ledger Nano but different thing is our wallet will store everything inside wallet we will be using Big memory chips like 256GB or even 1TB but our wallet project will also expandable as much you can do via Mini SD and Micro SD card.
That's great.Have you ever thought on the size of the wallet if you are planning to use that big chips ? Are there 1 TB's of nano chips available already ? I think not.Besides that,what are you going to store inside of a 1TB wallet ? You aren't planning to run a full-node by downloading the entire chain,are you ?

ICO ? I thought you needed a investment partners ? Why take a partner when you're already planning to take money from the ICO ?

Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

Hello

That's great.Have you ever thought on the size of the wallet if you are planning to use that big chips ? Are there 1 TB's of nano chips available already ? I think not.Besides that,what are you going to store inside of a 1TB wallet ? You aren't planning to run a full-node by downloading the entire chain,are you ?

ICO ? I thought you needed a investment partners ? Why take a partner when you're already planning to take money from the ICO ?

Nano chips already available size of 512GB but currently its little bit costly in small quantity but company who dealing with us gives a reasonable price on 1000+ units . our PCB design is in process  we are designing our prototype once its ready we will demonstrate in meetups .

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██