Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: viberate token bounty / airdrop  (Read 2346 times)
arhivan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

The base for fulfilling the money relations between vibrate users, musicians, concert organizers, managers, etc., is Vibe (VIB) – token of an ERC20 standard on the basis of Ethereum.You can spend Vibe tokens for reserving and buying tickets,buying the advertising space on @Viberate_com , subscription for premium-services,
and access to the premium-contracts of the industry.
https://medium.com/viberate-blog/how-much-can-a-team-get-done-with-100-coffees-per-day-1f014d69fdde
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Im so confused with this
jubellapham

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:40:07 AM

its hard to get viberate  token nowadays ... all content must be a very quality post not just common share Smiley
Reny Purwani

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

I want to share with you an inert company! The company shows good results in advancing its technologies in the world of blockbuster! Now there is a sale of coins, which will give big multiplication! You can now become an investor in an interesting project! The unique offer of the team calls the whole world! This project has practically no competitors in this sphere! I will participate with great pleasure and advise everyone to take part in the project of the year! Good luck to the team!
Reny Purwani

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

The company is gaining momentum! You still have time to join it, don't miss your chance! I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! This will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. it is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team.
Beny Ridho

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

I hope you will be the revolution in blockchain technologies! Really incredible project with fantastic team!! Good luck!! You are cool
Reny Purwani

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

A program that is very useful for future musicians, helping to get more advanced and add colorful music. For the future era. move on at the forefront
Beny Ridho

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

If you ask me, I would say music is life, it brings comfort to everyone no matter how the case might be, music is the best thing that has ever happened to to us
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

I simply became a member of the program. How can all of us obtain the bridal party could be optimum? As well as just how long we are able to observe the benefits following completed the work? simply because I have discussed a unique hyperlink as well as point out @viberate_com, however, We did not observe VIB bridal party, however. Many thanks.
faridrn

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investments! Well-designed road map, transparency and predictable growth - all this does not leave indifferent and does not let pass! Definitely worth taking part! Good luck to the team!
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! Personally believe this is a nice project with the level of my research and findings a good project with a competent team that have great vision for the future.
Reny Purwani

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

A music ecosystem in which anyone can achieve success, either independently or by becoming a stakeholder in their artist's success story. Our technological solutions (layers) are designed to support you through the entire creative process.
Beny Ridho

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

The community behind this project is really awesome! you can learn a lot about blockchain innovation which really help all the participants and members on making a successful career in block chain. so what are you waiting for, make sure that you are a part of this wonderful community today
Beny Ridho

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

All you gotta do is to strive with your best and keep on playing music and somebody you'll find yourself singing and playing to millions of people. A lot of music artists faced this before getting popular
Reny Purwani

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

Musicians and Authors: 1-Create your own token sales for your music and video projects 2-Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts 3-Register and protect copyrights and other intellectual property rights worldwide 4-Collect worldwide royalties through a single, free, and easy-to-use digital interface with an integrated smart contract and gain revenue insights along with data analysis 5-Stream your music via our blockchain player with transparent royalty distribution technology
Beny Ridho

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

The company is gaining momentum! You still have time to join it, don't miss your chance! I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! This will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. it is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team
Reny Purwani

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Best ICO for this year, I really recommend this ICO especially for music lovers. It will help you to dominate and share your works online if you are using this platform
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Wow,  looks attractive and promising if I join btw is it still paying? and approximately when is the end date?
onemillionusd99

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Viberate bounty is not a good bonus for me. They just make you work and pay you little things that end your job.
Reny Purwani

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

I love the idea and it makes the life of any musician easier and better, they can now start their music career here.The platform is great.
Beny Ridho

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: