Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss  (Read 587 times)
qen10

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:07:05 AM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
You can invest a lot of cheap tokens in altcoins but beware for the tokens that is just a scam. There are lots of tokens you can invest there to hold and earn a lot of profit to change your life but be safe in choosing one.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:57 AM

Maybe instead of putting all your eggs in one basket you could try and invest in multiple projects with $50 increments. You never really know if a project is going to fail or disappear and could take your full 300 with them. 
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

It is a great start for you to start investing in small amount first. And to think that that amount is the only thing you are willing to lose. In every investment it is right for you to determine the amount you are not afraid of losing. In that way whether your money will gain profit or lose then you will not regret that much of it.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

invest in tron and hold it for few month sure big profit will come to you. i trust tron cause they have a good project and its still new and developing. they will announce more partnership one next day i believe. so there is bigger chance that it will explode soon

escrow4acc

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

In your case, it's best to invest in the etherium. It is worth to buy it now at 0.3 and put it in the back box. After a few years, the condition will increase 2-3 times. And maybe in all 10 Smiley

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

you can invest your money in the right ico. The profit can be great. Ico choose wisely. Personally, I will invest in WePower. I think this project will be waiting for a big success.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Research is the best way for analysis the Markets and it is helpful for making a good profit.Take also a suggestion from Someone who is expert in this category. He can help/teach you.

Be hardworker
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I m not completly convinced by verge (I prefer"old" ether) but I must admit that there's a growing community promoting it... so I think it will take off!
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Well you need to be wise. Read whitepapers of projects or alts that you think has the potential to be the jackpot you've been looking for. A proper knowledge about trading leads to a pocket full of experience and profit.
1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Well you need to be wise. Read whitepapers of projects or alts that you think has the potential to be the jackpot you've been looking for. A proper knowledge about trading leads to a pocket full of experience and profit.

Many whitepapers are crappy copy and paste. Nothing tangible in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: